"Liam Neeson is considering converting to Islam"

A-believer-25

As-salam 'alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh!

Everyone, please pray to Allah (SWT) to guide Liam, insha-Allah! Also, please leave him a message on the link I provided, insha-Allah!

May Allah (SWT) guide him, ameen!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

This was in a few of the gutter press tabloids a few weeks ago. There is no truth in this matter. He simply liked hearing the azan, that is all. -

A-believer-25

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

This was in a few of the gutter press tabloids a few weeks ago. There is no truth in this matter. He simply liked hearing the azan, that is all. -

http://en.iqraa.com/en/newsdetails.aspx?NewsID=229

It says here though that he said "There are 4,000 mosques in the city. Some are just stunning and it really makes me think about becoming a Muslim."

I think we should pray for him, insha-Allah.

I did not know there was a thread on this already, I apologize.

aisha16

A lot of people consider converting to Islam. Why put so much more attention on him? Is it his celebrity status maybe...dunno....but all I'm saying is the sky still stays blue regardless...

A-believer-25

A lot of people consider converting to Islam. Why put so much more attention on him? Is it his celebrity status maybe...dunno....but all I'm saying is the sky still stays blue regardless...

:salam2:

I'm sorry but I don't understand your post. What's wrong with posting about this? If he was not a celebrity would you have questioned why this thread has been made? Who says I am putting more attention on him? The news was out and I simply shared it... you should pray to Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala to guide him and all those who seek the truth., :inshallah: :)

I did not post this because he was a celebrity. I don't view "celebrities" as being more special than anyone else. Basically, the main reason I posted this was because the person who wrote this article said to share it and leave him a nice message and also I wanted other Muslims to pray for him, :inshallah:

Edit:

Since the original link has been removed and this thread has gotten negative reception so far maybe it should be closed. Sorry for anyone who found this news uninteresting. :( Maybe I should refrain from starting new threads in the future to avoid this mistake...

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Will Or Will Not Mr Liam Neeson >>> TTI???

:ma:

We love good news.

Hidayah is a special gift from Allah swt
if Mr Liam Neeson acccept Islam
Subhanallah!!!

Thank you for sharing this news,
brother.
:jazaak:

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

A-believer-25

:ma:

We love good news.

Hidayah is a special gift from Allah swt
if Mr Liam Neeson acccept Islam
Subhanallah!!!

Thank you for sharing this news,
brother.
:jazaak:

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Ameen!

Guidance truly is a special gift from Allah (Subhanahu wa ta'ala)