What is an effective way to revise the quran?

muslim56

Human Being
:salam2:

As you can see from the title, I need some advise for how to revise the quran in a effective, easy, and not necessarily quick routine.(If you could brothers and sisters could overlook the Juz a day Jazak allahu kheiran)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Your post is misleading. Try to help us understand what you want. We can not revise the Word of Allah. What do you mean, brother?

Abdullah5576

Asalamulaykum Warahmatullah Wabarakatu. An effective way to revise the Quran would be to review 5 Juz everyday first by reading, then from your memory. In time this will perfect your memorization where you can be cooking and reading the Qur'an or in my case, studying for a science test but reading Qur'an without thinking :).
If you have no memorized more than 10 Juz then i suggest you read 2 Juz after every salah. In this way you have read 10 juz in a day.

strive-may-i

The brother means something like "revise the lessons as a preparation for exams", revision questions; revision exercise at end of lesson...

I think, you are asking how to memorize Quran... Simple answer, Repeat it. And reciting Quran daily has rewards at different levels, make it a habit

muslim56

Human Being
Asalamulaykum Warahmatullah Wabarakatu. An effective way to revise the Quran would be to review 5 Juz everyday first by reading, then from your memory. In time this will perfect your memorization where you can be cooking and reading the Qur'an or in my case, studying for a science test but reading Qur'an without thinking :).
If you have no memorized more than 10 Juz then i suggest you read 2 Juz after every salah. In this way you have read 10 juz in a day.

Jazak allah keiran brother, this is a really good way to review the Quran. When I said revising I meant reviewing.
The brother means something like "revise the lessons as a preparation for exams", revision questions; revision exercise at end of lesson...

I think, you are asking how to memorize Quran... Simple answer, Repeat it. And reciting Quran daily has rewards at different levels, make it a habit
Yes, Jazakallhu kheiran, but I needed a specific format for reviewing the Quran in.
(Realizing that the word 'revising' could be misleading, I decide to use reviewing instead.