Saudi cleric: Murdering Assad more Noble than Killing an Israeli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aziboy

Banned
Saudi cleric who once offered cash prize to whomever kidnaps Israeli soldier comes out against the Syrian President.

182326_m.jpg

Saudi cleric Aaed al-Qarni is claiming that killing President Bashar Assad would be a more noble deed than killing an Israeli person.​

Saudi newspaper Sabah quoted al-Qarni as saying that Assad deserves to die for heresy, referring to him as "Basharon," in a jab alluding to former Zionist Prime Minister Ariel Sharon. The Muslim cleric claimed that the Golan Heights will not be freed until Assad's "treacherous" regime falls.​

Al-Qarni also proposed holding a Syrian referendum, instead of that on the constitution, on the best way to kill Assad. The options he proposed included death by hanging and slaughter.​

The Muslim cleric further added: "Bashar's legitimacy has expired. What is needed is that he be killed as he is a murderer who killed hundreds of children and destroyed mosques instead of protecting the Golan Heights. "
He called on Syrian soldiers to defect and slammed the ruling Ba'ath party.
Qarni also attacked Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah describing him as “the sinful."​

“Nasrallah’s position towards the Syrian regime is like the Jews’ testimony, false testimony,” he said.​

Last October, immediately after the release of Gilad Shalit from Hamas captivity, al-Qarni posted a message on his facebook page offereing a $100,000 cash prize for whoever kidnaps an Israeli soldier. He did this in response to an ad placed by a family of a terror victim offering the same amount for whoever catches his killer.​

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I do not agree with the statement saying zionist is better than Assad, I understand the cleric's point is not saying "zionist is good" but when compared with Assad, he is saying the zionist looks better and more noble to kill Assad than zionist. I don't agree with the cleric's remarks. Zionist and Assad both are like pig's dung divide by two... they are same. That's my view.

Idris16

He is right. Of course its more noble. How will we get to Israel if we cant even finish off Bashar? We must finish him off first.

Aziboy

Banned
With such a statement the cleric, I suppose means that Bashar being a Muslim [name sake] is violating the Laws and considering himself to be holding the right to kill innocent which is a big blasphemy. Hence, it would be a true justice by bringing such a sick dictator to an end.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Shouldn´t he like anyone else judge by court and punish by someone who has legal right to do so, not ask just individuals to kill him?

:shymuslima1:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Judge by court ? What court ? Court of kuffars ?

Islamic court. Does islam really allow that some single cleric from other country tells it is ok to kill someone? This kind of islam I can´t never support.

No I don´t support Assad as I at same time look for people internationally send help to people in Syria.

But justice I support also.

:tti_sister:

esperanza

revert of many years

Islamic court. Does islam really allow that some single cleric from other country tells it is ok to kill someone? This kind of islam I can´t never support.

No I don´t support Assad as I at same time look for people internationally send help to people in Syria.

salam ...
we support the fight of palestinians against israel...this man is doing the same as bad,,,,he is masaccaring innocent muslims,,,im sorry but he deserves a long slow death by anyone,,,,

Aziboy

Banned

Shouldn´t he like anyone else judge by court and punish by someone who has legal right to do so, not ask just individuals to kill him?

:shymuslima1:

Sister, We do not have any universal Khilafah system in place hence if anyone gives out the ruling based on what the person is responsible for, then it has to be considered as FAIR.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Islam does give the right to a scholar to declare a ruler a kaafir and ask people to assassinate him. For bashar Justice is execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.