Life as a girl...

HappyMuslimah

Exams:Duas please!
:salam2:

everyone knows girls can be... well not very nice sometimes.

Laila, Rose and Hannah did their coursework (fundamental to their degrees) but hid it from Zara and Flick, their close friends. Zara and Flick were habitually lazy and requested help from the other three consistantly so they decided to just pretend that they had not yet done it. Zara and Flick have been backbiting and vindictively state that the other three are lying (which is true). Laila, Rose and Hannah now know that the others suspect something. They had vehemently denied doing their work. They can get away with continuing lying and pretending they had not done their work, but they feel guilty. Should they own up? If they do, how can they justify their actions and prevent losing freinds?

Discuss

Its an immature scenario but a very common one! I'm curious to see how guys would react in particular? or is this kind of social web just restricted to girls?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

That was a great response. I am very tickled. You saved me the time of ranting and raving.

4mMadara2Amina

Can't say its only girls like the way above, or as the most stereotips are saying. Its wrong to think this way. Boys sometimes are 'bigger girls' than can imagine.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
maybe they should just grow up

Lol, My thoughts exactly.
I learned from an early age, not to play these games. If my "friends" were lazy and did not do their own work, they certainly knew not to ask me.

Islam For All

:salam2:

everyone knows girls can be... well not very nice sometimes.

Laila, Rose and Hannah did their coursework (fundamental to their degrees) but hid it from Zara and Flick, their close friends. Zara and Flick were habitually lazy and requested help from the other three consistantly so they decided to just pretend that they had not yet done it. Zara and Flick have been backbiting and vindictively state that the other three are lying (which is true). Laila, Rose and Hannah now know that the others suspect something. They had vehemently denied doing their work. They can get away with continuing lying and pretending they had not done their work, but they feel guilty. Should they own up? If they do, how can they justify their actions and prevent losing freinds?

Discuss

Its an immature scenario but a very common one! I'm curious to see how guys would react in particular? or is this kind of social web just restricted to girls?

I am proud to be a girl:hijabi: