The Marks in Our Hands

salaamalikum,

I found something real interesting and I think it's one of the miracles of Allah....

Look at your hands and identify the outlined marks.
In Arabic, 8 is written is "^" (the wings needs to be streached more downward like in our hands) and 1 is written as "l." Thus, on your left hand, the marks appear as ^l which can be written as 81 in English. On the right hand, the marks appear as l^, which can be written as 18. Here is the interesting part, if you were to add 81 and 18, it becomes 99, which is the number of Allah's beautiful names that appear in the Quran. Also, if you subtract 18 from 81, it becomes 63. At the age of 63, Prophet Muhammad (saw) passed away and the religion of Islam was completed! Amazing, isn't it? It is as if the kalimah is written on your hands. There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Amirah84

salaamalikum,

I found something real interesting and I think it's one of the miracles of Allah....

Look at your hands and identify the outlined marks.
In Arabic, 8 is written is "^" (the wings needs to be strechted more downward like in our hands) and 1 is written as "l." Thus, on your left hand, the marks appear as ^l which can be written as 81 in English. On the right hand, the marks appear as l^, which can be written as 18. Here is the interesting part, if you were to add 81 and 18, it becomes 99, which is the number of Allahs's beautiful names that appear in the Quran. Also, if you subtract 18 from 81, it becomes 63. At the age of 63, Prophet Muhammad (saw) passed away and th religion of Islam was completed! Amazing, isn't it? It is as if the kalimah is written on your hands. There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

:wasalam:

It's interesting, but don't you think this is reading into something quite intensively. I've heard people being obsessed with numbers and what they supposedly spell out...like what is this whole business about 786 or 789? It's not something from Islam as far as I know and what would one need that for? It's like saying...I've got five fingers on one hand and the pillars of Islam are five... and so I connect this to something else and hey presto i've got a whole story about the five fingers on my hand. See?

take care, I really don't mean any offense but just wanted to state my point of view...

It's interesting, but don't you think this is reading into something quite intensively. I've heard people being obsessed with numbers and what they supposedly spell out...like what is this whole business about 786 or 789? It's not something from Islam as far as I know and what would one need that for? It's like saying...I've got five fingers on one hand and the pillars of Islam are five... and so I connect this to something else and hey presto i've got a whole story about the five fingers on my hand. See?

take care, I really don't mean any offense but just wanted to state my point of view...

salaamalikum sister,

I understand what you are saying, but I believe everything (humans, trees, animals, water, wind, etc) is made with a purpose, what do you suppose the purpose of it is then? For example, finger prints are used to identify a person, used in passports, used in criminal investigations etc. What do you think those lines are used for (if any) and if it really means anything? It is not as if I am looking at star constellations and imagining something, this is apparent and is unique in how it's in everyones palms. I don't think the purpose of 5 fingers can be used to link the 5 pillars of Islam. I believe the purpose of the fingers as a whole is to eat, pick up things, touch things, etc.

IslamicPearl

salam aleikum

i believe the hand writing is true...andwho knows..maybe there is a connection between 5 fingers and 5 pillars...though i dunno if they were the same at the time of adam.
Anyway, there are things made wiht a purpose and im sure there are signs sent special for us to see them.

how bout the perfection of a snow flake...maybe ill post some pics wiht that

salam aleikum wr wb

Here's an example

Camels are animals that were created to survive the hottest climates on earth. Camels are commonly used for transportation in the desert. Deserts are vast areas of sand and the temperatures in these areas can rise as high as 500 C (1220 F).

You might have experienced temperatures around 300 C (860 F). Even at such a temperature, you immediately become tired and thirsty when you are out and playing.

Camels can still go for kilometres at temperatures of 500 C (1220 F). They can stay without water for days. This is because Allah has also created their bodies very differently from ours. Camels store the water they drink inside them for long periods and they quench their thirst with the water they carry within them.

Feeding is also a problem in the desert, since the desert is dry land and there is almost no vegetation. There are only cactuses and other thorny plants. The camel's mouth and lips are so tough that when it bites, it can even pierce a hole in the sole of a shoe. This is why it can easily feed on thorns and keep hunger away.

As well as that, the hair that covers the skin of the camel protects it from the intolerable heat. Allah has made the camel's feet wide because they always walk on desert sand. Due to their width, the camel's feet don't sink in the sand. In addition, Allah has made the skin under the camel's feet very thick. In this way, the soles of their feet never burn.

There are very frequent sandstorms in the desert. Did you ever witness a strong wind when you were at the beach? You would not have been able to open your eyes because you had to try to prevent all the sand from getting in them. If that wind were to become a bit stronger, you wouldn't have been able to see ahead. However, camels have two layers of eyelashes. These lashes weave into each other just like a trap and they protect the camel's eyes during sandstorms.

Allah has created every living thing with the features that are most suitable for their habitat. There are no penguins in the desert, for instance. Since the penguin's features are not suitable for desert conditions, the penguin would die quickly in the desert. Similarly, camels could not survive near the poles. Allah has created everything where they should be. Allah is the strongest and He has endless knowledge. Allah creates everything without any shortcomings. Allah informs us of the camel's creation in the Qur'an as:

"Have they not looked at the camel-how it was created?" (Surat al Gashiya:17)

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
:salam2:

MashaAllah, very very interesting. everything Allah has created has deep meaning to it, If only we take that time to think deeply.

I always liked Birds they are very amazing creatures.

"Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious (Allah). Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" (Surah, Mulk :19).

UmmOf3

Salaam aleikum

Just bear in mind that not all people have the V shape and the I shape in the hand, some has just plain III hehe...

:salam2:

MashaAllah, very very interesting. everything Allah has created has deep meaning to it, If only we take that time to think deeply.

I always liked Birds they are very amazing creatures.

"Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious (Allah). Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" (Surah, Mulk :19).

Allah says in the Holy Quran:

"Do they not see the birds suspended in mid-air up in the sky? Nothing holds them there except Allah. There are certainly Signs in that for people who have faith." (Surat an-Nahl: 79)

A bird uses great energy when it takes flight because it has to lift all its body with its tiny wings. Yet, once it is up in the air, Allah has made it easy for it to remain aloft without expending too much effort. Birds can fly for a long time by allowing themselves to rely on the wind. This way, they hardly tire since they consume very little energy. When the effect produced by the wind diminishes, they begin to flap their wings again. By means of this feature Allah has given birds, they can cover very long distances and migrate to remote destinations.

It is interesting that birds' legs, so slender and little in comparison to their bodies, can carry their entire bodies. It is amazing that so many muscles, veins and nerves can exist in such a slender leg! If birds' legs were thicker and relatively more bulky, it would be more difficult for them to fly.

Almost all birds sleep on one leg. This does not upset their balance since their body weight is concentrated on this one leg. Allah has created birds with the features that enable them to maintain such a delicate balance.

The eyes of water fowl have been created for clear underwater vision. While we can't keep our eyes open underwater for even 45 seconds, water birds can easily catch insects and molluscs in water as they plunge their heads into it. Since this is the only way for them to feed themselves, they must have clear vision underwater. For this reason, Allah has created a special structure in their eyes, which permits seeing underwater.

The Greatness of Allah is also found in this little story. A poet said "Who has taught the birds how to make their nests? The birds make their nests in such a way as if a king is building his palace according to his desires." The birds create beautiful houses with the help of their beaks. They do not use a single stone or brick. They collect straws one at a time and puts them in their place. Within a short time, the birds make a comfortable nest for them to live in. The nest that the birds make using their beaks are so dynamic that we can't even make them using our hands. Indeed, Allah has given the birds this knowledge from His infinite bounties.

walaakum salaam

almouchie

salam
well this is old news :)

but i will add another interesting point to that fact
all healthy & normal people have that on thier hands
but the mentally retarded people dont have these striations in thir hands showing the numbers

justoneofmillion

you are funny brothers and sisters am at work and you make me laugh did humblewum just say 300 degress!!!may allah swt bless you brother

ShyHijabi

but the mentally retarded people dont have these striations in thir hands showing the numbers

Salaam,
This is not entirely true. What you are speaking of is called the "Simian crease" and can be found on a person who has Down's Syndrome. While Down's syndrome is the most common cause of mental retardation it is by no means the only cause. There are many syndromes/diseases that result in mental retardation but the person will posess the same markings on their hands as you and I. Waslaam.

~Sarah