Latest form the USA!

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
:salam2:
How can this be true? I mean that the truth is that 9/11 was only a false flag operation to launch attack on the Islamic world.Well, that is another thing.All these things would not happen only if we unite as one to face the challenges.It is the greed, wealth, unislamic customs, love of this world that we cannot manage to overcome the problems we face.Untill and unless we do not implement the true Islam, we can never attain success.What I can deduce is that this very man was blackmailed.We have heard and read multitudes of times what really happens in Guantanamo.Similarly, Sunni-Shia enmity is a total lie.One of the reason to tell you this is that there is total deception out there.We have heard of innocent muslims being tortured who were forced to claim that they were behind th very babaric acts of terrorism.Isn't it ironic how soon have we forgotten the fate of Saddam?A hero, A traitor.What else do we call him?We ourselves are also equally responsible for this.If we had been stronger, we would have countered these false flag operations which we can even do now but for that we must unite.The Holy Prophet said that when Qiyamah would be near ppl(ummah) would love this world and forget the next.Allah as a result would take out fear from the hearts of enemies of Islam and they would jointly attack Muslims as if inviting eachother to eat delicious food.This is one of our mistake.The solution is the implementation of Law of Allaah Subhan Wa'Taala and that is exactly which we should strive for.Therein lies our success in this world and the next.
Praise be to Allah, the One and Only!!Peace and blessings be on His Prophet and the Ummah of the Holy Prophet! Ameen!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Brother you give me courage. It is intersting to note I posted a thread on the movie 300. There were over 300 hits. There were over 30 replies. I was even told I was off the wall. However, each time I have posted responsible infromation it has been ignored.
I fight each day. Believe me I fight each day. Sometimes I wish I was not so alone. We have so much. Allah has blessed us with life. Why are we permitting global ethnic cleansing/murder/rape of our sisters and daughters/robbing of our heritage in the name of the dollar and sitting watching it all on a giant screen tv. Where are the discussions on the demonstrations? Where are the discussions on voulnteering to help our mothers in Palestine? Inshalla, we will wake up. All that is on Earth belongs to Allah, is it not our duty to protect it? Thank-you.

suumaya

I don't believe any of this, it's all lies lies... only Allah knows who was behind all this and he is the judge not us...

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
Salaam brothers and sisters...

There are a number of theories (some unfortunately seemingly true!!!) about 9/11 being an excuse to wage war on Islamic territories, BUT, the fact remains that 9/11 did happen, it was perpetrated by "Muslims", and we should not be defending or supporting their 'cause' whatsoever. Because they are evil, and we will not meet these 'shaheeds' in Jannah.

Equally evil are those who use the terror attacks as an excuse to invade and ruin Iraq, Afghanistan, and God knows where next, but, they are no more evil/corrupt/wrong/UNIslamic than those who hijacked the planes in the first place.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

The theories of 911 suggest that 911 was not a Muslim attack. Please be so kind as to watch Loose Change 3rd edition. It had nothing to do with Muslims. Please go back and find out what happend the day before on Wall Street. Please watch the BCC video which annoucned the collapse of building 7, 17 minutes before it occured in NYC. Funny thing, BCC lost the video for sometime...please read the reports of Flight 93. Before you concede that it was a Muslim operation ..we muslims have to unite ...911 happened...but not for the reasons the public has been duped to believe. Thank-you.

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam

Well... There "maybe" some elements who exploit the religion to get an excuse for becoming aggressive but today as we see, any Jihadi(even if one belong to legal Resistance groups) would be termed as terrorists or radicalists.There are numerous large and small evidences out there about who was the culprit behind 9/11.What I really mean to say is that plz do not get confused by what the liars speak against Islam or Muslims.This propoganda is merely done to plant hatred in hearts for eachother(for fellow muslims).I don't even consider 95% of it the truth.Like I have said many times before, there exists nothing like Shia-Sunni enmity in Iraq nor any civil war.It is portrayed through false actions that the situation in Iraq is not favourable for anyone except the "radicalists".It is now said by the critics, agencies that more than 300 Iraqis become victims of terrorist activities in a wek at average.These terrorist activities are done by help of the invading forces and the the intelligence agencies.Much is going out there against Islam and it's followers.What we have to do is expose this truth to those who do not know.

so what brother?
there are million of muslim who are terrorist in islamic country.

so why we are worried about laden?
yes may be he is a terrorist.

but will we support him if he says that he did all those things?

is it obligatory for a muslim to save a muslim terrorist?

no never.
soo just chiiiil brothers.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

we have chilled for so long we forgot to be Muslims and allow the followers of discord to divide us. we allow the sons of fabricators to weave tapestries so vast and vivid and alluring we can not look into the eyes of other Muslims and see truth. let us be very careful before we buy into the labels of those who shed Muslim blood. let us go back and study history form all perspectives..let us reflect on the Quran and the sharia. That is our law. That is whereour obligations lie. remember those that label muslims as terrorists are the ones who have rewritten the history books, telling only their side of the story ( and what a story it is, if i were Mother Goose i would be very jelous!).

saqlawi

Muslim Student
Here is my take on 9/11

It is difficult to feel sorry for the Americans that died, after the things they have done to us. But still, a blind hatred will get us no where. It was an attack on the captialist center of the world, and the intentions behind it seem honest and meaningful, I support them.
If I had a choice between standing with USA or standing with Alqa'ida, I would stand with alqa'ida. But if I was in Bin Laden's position, I would have done what he tried to do differently.

muharram23

Staff member
salamu alaykum,

usually muslims imprisoned in guantanamo or anywhere else are tortured so much that they themselves have to say that they did all the things they have been charged with. I had a chance to watch that movie "guantanamo" i am not sure if it was showed in the US but outside US it was. There it showed how much they get torture to the extend that they themselves end up takin all the blame because they would not care anymore. Take some time and watch this move called "Loose change" if you havent watched.

wassalamu alaykum

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

Wallaahu Ahlam but there's one thing I know, the zionists would do everything to destroy Islam. Even pay arab-looking men to admit the terror attacks. They would learn arabic and pretend to be arabs so when they do something stupid, the blame would be on Islam.

May Allaah swt strengthen this Ummah ameen.

fahad96

Fahad
We are afraid of loosing our chairs and brain washed by westerners leaders
Forget about tomorrow as I live in better life today
God save the queen.
We have forgotten Q'raan and Sunnah.

:wasalam:
Fahad