In need of advice

tareem

Assoliom o alakum :SMILY209:

I hope everyone is well inshallah this is my first time on this site so i dont know if im doing it write please forgive me .Anyway the reason im writing is im in need of advice. I and my husband and 3 children are thinking of travelling to Eygpit mainly for my 14yr 10yr daughter s 13yr son to complete there hifzh and get a ijza inshallah they have completed a few juz each . And also while i and my husband learn conversational arabic inshallah. Can anyone advice me or recommend anyone that can help . We only plan to be in Eygpit 1 year inshallah.
Would really appreciate any advice jazek allah khair

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome!

Assoliom o alakum :SMILY209:

I hope everyone is well inshallah this is my first time on this site so i dont know if im doing it write please forgive me .Anyway the reason im writing is im in need of advice. I and my husband and 3 children are thinking of travelling to Eygpit mainly for my 14yr 10yr daughter s 13yr son to complete there hifzh and get a ijza inshallah they have completed a few juz each . And also while i and my husband learn conversational arabic inshallah. Can anyone advice me or recommend anyone that can help . We only plan to be in Eygpit 1 year inshallah.
Would really appreciate any advice jazek allah khair
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

:ma:

Welcome to TTI,sister.
Glad to have you here,Alhamdulillah!

Regarding you request,let just hope somebody from Egypt
will assist you~Insya'allah!

~May Allah swt help,protect amd guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)