Just noticed something

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I looked at many threads and they are depressing. I am not depressed nor do I wish to be depressed.

There is much right in the world. Let's share what is right for one minute. Let us give thanks, Alhumdullila.

Believer1985

Salam,

I must say, I agree with you.

If I had to share something positive right now, I'd probably start with saying that I've had an overall good day today, apart from feeling a little sick due to the little one growing inside of me. :)

Allhamdulilah

Salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You know sister..if I had known babies are so much joy..I know I would have had my first at 13 and kept going..

Believer1985

Assalaam walaikum,

You know sister..if I had known babies are so much joy..I know I would have had my first at 13 and kept going..

:salam2:

Really? I'll take your word for it. Everyone I've spoken to has told me it's the best thing ever. I hope I will be a good mother, Inshallah.

:wasalam:

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Assalaam walaikum,

I looked at many threads and they are depressing. I am not depressed nor do I wish to be depressed.

There is much right in the world. Let's share what is right for one minute. Let us give thanks, Alhumdullila.

salam aleikum

My dear sister, let me give my thanks in this thread that you started with good intentions, i know this, Alhamdullilah. :SMILY252:

"Allah intends for you ease, and does not want to make things difficult for you" [2:185]; and "Allah does not want to place you in difficulty" [5:6].
Alhamdullilah Allah wants ease for us
"Do you think you have been created for nothing and that you will not be resurrected and brought back to Allah again!" [23:115].
He also said: "Thinks man that he is left aimless?" [75:86].
Alhamdullilah Allah does not leave us aimless"
And seek help in patience and prayer and truly it is (prayer) extremely heavy and hard except for Al-Khashi'un (i.e. true submitting)" [2;45].
Alhamdullilah we are encouraged to have patience

We live hard times but we have a Promise:
Prophet, salla Allaahu 'alaihe wasallam, already warned his companions some fourteen centuries ago, and by that has also warned us by saying, as reported by Abu Tha'laba, radiya Allahu 'anhu, "… Ahead of you are days which will require endurance (in the practice of religion), in which he who shows endurance will be like him who grasps live coals. The one who acts rightly during that period will have the reward of fifty men who act as he does."

The hearers said, "The reward of fifty of them, Messenger of Allah!" He replied, "The reward of fifty of you." A companion said about this difference in reward, "Now you find people helping you to do good deeds, but then they will not find things to help them but they will find things to resist and oppose them." [Tirmidhi].

So may Allah, subhanahu wata'aala, make us amongst those who

"Listen to the word and follow the best thereof, whom Allah has guided and those are men of understanding." [39;18].

Ameen.

alaimakhalid6767

TRUEEE

That is very true thats why you should see my threads and they talk about the quran skin bones body prophets islam and many more come and add me :astag::ma:

MuslimShadow

What should a person do if she/he takes pleasure in being depressed?

And feels it's his/her innate nature? Should that person go to a doctor?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Make your mouth moist with the remembrance of Allah.

Read the Quran

Look at your diet. Add a little physical activity.

( when I am down...I love human company...I call upon my sisters and we laugh...)

Visit the sick; bake a cake; take a walk; walk to the masjid...

Read upon Islam; surround yourself with Muslims.

Play with your children...my are older teenagers but I will still play with them once in a blue moon..

There is one word that changes sorrow into joy: Alhumdullila.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

:salam2: sister,

how can anyone take pleasure in being depressed? Pleasure and pain do not go together and believe me, depression causes emotional pain.

If it is effecting your daily life---please do see a doctor ASAP. Hold on tight to the remembrance of Allaah, He will let us get out of it insha'Allah.

MuslimShadow

:salam2: sister,

how can anyone take pleasure in being depressed? Pleasure and pain do not go together and believe me, depression causes emotional pain.

If it is effecting your daily life---please do see a doctor ASAP. Hold on tight to the remembrance of Allaah, He will let us get out of it insha'Allah.

Walaikum assalam

Hey sis that was not about me........okay:):)

and some people do take pleasure in being depressed.

pssst..... you were opting for psychology???? :SMILY335:

MuslimShadow

Assalaam walaikum,

Make your mouth moist with the remembrance of Allah.

Read the Quran

Look at your diet. Add a little physical activity.

( when I am down...I love human company...I call upon my sisters and we laugh...)

Visit the sick; bake a cake; take a walk; walk to the masjid...

Read upon Islam; surround yourself with Muslims.

Play with your children...my are older teenagers but I will still play with them once in a blue moon..

There is one word that changes sorrow into joy: Alhumdullila.

Jazak'Allah khairan for replying..

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

Visiting TTI after a very long time... :)
This thread made me bump.. :p

Keep going.. I feel happy to read posts continuously :)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
AOA
i was depressed few months back many helped me here to pull out ...Alhumdulillah m out of that ... plz all who are passing through such time believe me, i felt so much embarrassment before my RUB that He removed all complains from my life and now m getting ashamed on my short coming ,,,verily Allah has rightly said when humans face hard ships they start complaining and they are blessed they become proud (not exact words of ayaat)
listen up this you can search so many such things online
http://www.halaltube.com/sabr-shukr-the-worry-stops-here

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Walaikum assalam

Hey sis that was not about me........okay:):)

and some people do take pleasure in being depressed.

pssst..... you were opting for psychology???? :SMILY335:

Really sister?? I never heard of people taking "pleasure" in being depressed--that one is new!

:lol: yes, I am opting for psychology......however, I am not a mind reader and actually answered you with what I'd answer myself. I had no idea whether you asked that out of curiosity or that you genually wanted answers or you asked that for someone else. There was no way of knowing that---hence my response.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Sister,I know and have seen people taking pleasure in being depressed.It's actually a fad nowadays.They create unnecessary wall around them and fill themselves with sorrow and depression.It's mostly teenagers who do it and it's also kind of a fashion statements,(goth/emo).This is also being taught by a media on a sub conscious level.People especially kids/teenagers are being programmed to believe in such things.
This is further amplified with people going to other ideologies and following them rather than sticking to the deen of the nature that they were created upon.Covered in this darkness,they try to find solace in it,except that there is none.This is what happens when anyone other than Allah is sought.
Such people should be warned that they are going down a hole right now,out of which coming out is impossible.No one's innate nature is to be depressed,sister,it's a self imposed idea.An idea that eventually becomes that person's reality.
The mask that we wear eventually sticks to our faces and become us.We become what we were posing to be.Would a person like to be depressed all their lives?NO.
It wouldn't help you function,interact socially and become sorry case of existence.
The true knowledge of what self is from Qur'an and sunnah will help that person insha'Allah come out from such a false belief that makes them end up being depressed.
Also a visit to a Doctor is needed.

MuslimShadow

Sister,I know and have seen people taking pleasure in being depressed.It's actually a fad nowadays.They create unnecessary wall around them and fill themselves with sorrow and depression.It's mostly teenagers who do it and it's also kind of a fashion statements,(goth/emo).This is also being taught by a media on a sub conscious level.People especially kids/teenagers are being programmed to believe in such things.
This is further amplified with people going to other ideologies and following them rather than sticking to the deen of the nature that they were created upon.Covered in this darkness,they try to find solace in it,except that there is none.This is what happens when anyone other than Allah is sought.
Such people should be warned that they are going down a hole right now,out of which coming out is impossible.No one's innate nature is to be depressed,sister,it's a self imposed idea.An idea that eventually becomes that person's reality.
The mask that we wear eventually sticks to our faces and become us.We become what we were posing to be.Would a person like to be depressed all their lives?NO.
It wouldn't help you function,interact socially and become sorry case of existence.
The true knowledge of what self is from Qur'an and sunnah will help that person insha'Allah come out from such a false belief that makes them end up being depressed.
Also a visit to a Doctor is needed.

Assalamu alaikum

Brother that's exactly what i was talking about!!!!You know a lot about this....:).When a person is depressed ( there are different stages too) he or she sometimes feels stuck inside a dark hole.It eats a person from inside.

May ALLAH SWT help us stay steadfast on the right path and remain positive during difficult situations....Ameen.