How we should interact with Non-Muslims??

Non Muslims don't deserve our kinds behavior and we should not befriend them?

• Total voters

strive-may-i

:salam2:
The thread is now turning direction from "how to interact with non-muslim". We will do best to keep the friend question for another thread.

I think this is what was needed. In short, be aware of wrong influence sources and beware of what we do under such compelling influence...
And the Day the wrongdoer will bite on his hands [in regret] he will say, "Oh, I wish I had taken with the Messenger a way. Oh, woe to me! I wish I had not taken that one as a friend. He led me away from the remembrance after it had come to me. And ever is Satan, to man, a deserter." [Qur'an 25:27-29; Sahih International Translation]​

How to interact: there was one more TTI Thread , a very old one, am unable to find it yet, it had good relevance to this thread

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikkum Warahamatullahi wabarakatuhu,

Sorry for bumping this thread again. I recently came across a book on Al-Walaa' wal-Baraa' by Shaykh Salih Al Fawzaan. Since, there are not much reliable books on this topic and moreover, since the topic is sensitive, I want to share this ebook by the noble, reliable, Shaykh (Hafidhahullah). Please find it attached. Baarakallahu feekum.

Attachments

• alwalaalbarafawzaan.pdf
    817.2 KB · Views: 30

IslamicGirl24

Amazing thread, MashaAllah. :)
A sincere advice to everyone.. If you don't understand someone's post then read it a dozen times to make sure you are not actually getting the wrong meaning.
We talked about showing love, forgiveness, friendliness.. Lets take some time to show 'understanding' as well.

esperanza

revert of many years
Amazing thread, MashaAllah. :)
A sincere advice to everyone.. If you don't understand someone's post then read it a dozen times to make sure you are not actually getting the wrong meaning.
We talked about showing love, forgiveness, friendliness.. Lets take some time to show 'understanding' as well.

THANK YOU SISTER for your reminder to us all

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam walaikum,

Why are you personalizing this? My statement is true with knowledge comes understanding.