Syrians are calling, but we are silent!!!

esperanza

revert of many years
I recall asking you the same question but had no reply?

Yes our brothers and sisters are being killed but it does not help when outside influences inflame the fire for political purposes.

Aslo i see many threads on the syrian situation and it would be greatful if we had one thread on the subject which would be beneficial as too many on the same subject just clogs the boards.

Just to add.....

What are we doing about the palestinians who have no support in terms of arming themselves against a military dictatorship? why are we not so vocal in the emancipation of Al Aqsa Masjid?

yes your right,,does not help when outside influences inflame the fire so why dont inside forces or rather muslims arabs do something it is their duty,,sheikhs are condemning assad,,,,so why noone does something>>

yes there are many threads on syria because its important matter affecting muslims

WHY LESS THREADS<<< DOES IT BOTHER YOU

we should make sure there are lerss people dying

if we are not moved or not bothered or not disturbed by what is going on ,,,then what kind of muslims are we

there are thousands who protest and work for the cause of palestine,,,but as israel is supported by america its a hard struggle

because palestinians are suffering does not make this less important

this man is as bad as the israelis

why are people only bothered when the west commit atrocities or israel

i iwll continue to post threads as will other brothers im sure

as its time to face reality:tti_sister:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

What excuse have I made sister?

I have begged everyone to gain knowledge. We have to know what the entire situation is. We have to know what Islam tells us to do.

You have oversimplified the Syrian situation.

It is worse when a Muslim attacks Muslims. This has nothing to do with east or west. Yet, Islam has told us that we need to have sabr. We need to make dua. We need to find Islamic leadership.

You are still stuck on the political dimension. This is greater than politics.

The number of threads on the same subject is a little redundant. Fewer threads keep logic going. There is consistency.

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikkum wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Shaikh Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah) said:

...It is not permissible to rebel against the ruler, except under two conditions:

1- Blatant Kufr for which they (those who want to rebel) have a proof from Allaah.
2- The power to depose the ruler without an evil worse than that of the ruler resulting.

In the absence of these conditions, it is not permissible.

Shaikh al-'Uthaimeen (rahimahullaah) said:

Even if we were to assume the extreme - that a leader is a disbeliever - does this then mean we can incite the people to oppose him, even if it causes revolt, chaos, and killing? This is definitely wrong.

Bashar Al-Assad is kaffir, alright. But, the fact that if it is permissible to fight him or not is not for us to decide. If fighting and opposing him means more causalities, then this is not permissible according to scholars. Islam always tries to reduce the evil or remove it. There is not going to be any outcome or use from our discussion.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum

Well stated brother. What we need to do is to discuss and be given examples from our history; what is the precedent and what is an example.

a_stranger

:wasalam:

Or maybe the people or Syria are finally choosing Tawheed over Kufr?

Amen I pray that Allah subhanahu wa taaala brighten our hearts and all our muslem brothers and sisters with sincere faith: Eman , and truthfulness ........I pray that we understand tawheed and follow the steps of our prophet Muhammad salla Allah alai wa sallam.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Assalamu Alaikkum wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Shaikh Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah) said:

Shaikh al-'Uthaimeen (rahimahullaah) said:

Bashar Al-Assad is kaffir, alright. But, the fact that if it is permissible to fight him or not is not for us to decide. If fighting and opposing him means more causalities, then this is not permissible according to scholars. Islam always tries to reduce the evil or remove it. There is not going to be any outcome or use from our discussion.

as salam 'alaykum warahamtu-llah

I agree with you, words to words.
Islam never supports war, and rasul Allah salla Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam always instructed to avoid war.

but you know where is the problem?

Islam has been given the impression of sweet, calm, walk along the road, let not the ants even get notified you are walking! and that's not Islam.

how many people do you see saying rasul Allah salla Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam was a great warrior, a ghazi.
how many people do you see saying about the lives of the sahabah radhi Allahu anhu wa ajmaeen as warriors, the brave. and for what they fought?

nothing other than forbidding the evil.

our understanding towards Islam is going somewhere else where it should go.

Ibnul Arabi, rahima-llahu ta'la once was in discussion with his people, they were instructing ibnul Arabi, we have to have intellectual debate and discussion with the atheists, which were spreading and was quite threat for people.

what He replied?

He replied: "what you are saying, are very cold words, let's make it warm with the heat of sword"

that was the concept of atheism, which was widespread and they were concerned about their next generation.

and we are only thinking about ours \.

where is the wrong in forbidding evil, if the outcome is better than what is going on.

i know your stand and you will say the same thing ,what i or we say, thats whose going to ensure the upcoming leader is going to be good and rule by Allah's law,or situation would be easy again.

if this is the issue, then, there is a lack of understanding of you and me, or you and us (by you, i didnt mean you brother Ershad, just a general notion)

- firstly, we are thinking of someting which we are not prescribed to think of, the future (wehave to trust on Allah alone) and forgetting the importance of forbidding evil over the former thing (which was our primary concern)

- we haven't got the same stand about our leaders, our rulers. we haven't understood the problem existing there.

wa-llahu ta'la a'lam

wassalamun 'alayka

esperanza

revert of many years
salam iunderstand what everyone is saying and respect your comments ,,adn yes islam is not a religion of war..but of peace

but when muslims are attacked when muslims are murdered,,,we should defend them...our fellow borhthers and sisters are being slowly killed foff one by one

tell me why you justify violence against americans in afghanistan..
yes they are an invading force

this man is enetering cities and wiping out populations in syria

im not oversimplifying
and dont think idont understand the situation
living in this region for 20 years iknow the politics

this man is an enemy of muslims and has sagrrements wiht israrel

and we should treat him how wiht respect as a leader????

esperanza

revert of many years
another heartbreaking post..

so tell me good sisters and brothers..you dont want violence,,or revenge

so why not help them in any way ucan

why did not one person here respond when sister harb asked for help for people in homs?????????????????????????????
not worht paying 20 dollars 50 dollars

dont say ucant afoord iwont believe..you all afford i phiones and laptops

dont give some excuse as we dint know if its islamic help

there was no outside help at all entering homs

and sister harb...had a way to get vital medicine inside

did anyone offer to help

no

why ,,is that not islamic

i thought its one of most important things tio give charity and help those in need

so give me your clever answers now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
another heartbreaking post..

so tell me good sisters and brothers..you dont want violence,,or revenge

so why not help them in any way ucan

why did not one person here respond when sister harb asked for help for people in homs?????????????????????????????
not worht paying 20 dollars 50 dollars

dont say ucant afoord iwont believe..you all afford i phiones and laptops

dont give some excuse as we dint know if its islamic help

there was no outside help at all entering homs

and sister harb...had a way to get vital medicine inside

did anyone offer to help

no

why ,,is that not islamic

i thought its one of most important things tio give charity and help those in need

so give me your clever answers now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:salam2:

Sister,I am sorry and shamed,every time I read a post about Homs or Syria,your anger is valid.
I am ashamed,I don't earn and live like a parasite on what my parents give me,I am ashamed of myself.Your anger is valid,it is me who is responsible,for all the fingers being pointed,I take the blame and hang my head in shame,I am unable to do a single thing.Tell me what should I do?I read about Syria,Palestine and Kashmir etc,do you think it's not painful for me,do you think I don't care?Do you think I am not ashamed and have no gheerah?
Why don't I reply?
What should I say, or post?Just empty words?
This guilt is killing me and eating me from inside out.All words hah,I dont care what anyone thinks of what I feel ,or if anyone thinks I neglect any feelings for my brother and sister in Islam and my duty towards Allah,Allah knows.This guilt is eating me empty.Do you wish to insult more ,then I am here,insult me as much as you can and call me all sorts of names,coward,hypocrite or whatever.Please don't ask me why I can't.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

Your intentions may be good but you cannot put a guilt trip on anyone nor is it right. What good are you doing sister?

esperanza

revert of many years

Sister,I am sorry and shamed,every time I read a post about Homs or Syria,your anger is valid.
I am ashamed,I don't earn and live like a parasite on what my parents give me,I am ashamed of myself.Your anger is valid,it is me who is responsible,for all the fingers being pointed,I take the blame and hang my head in shame,I am unable to do a single thing.Tell me what should I do?I read about Syria,Palestine and Kashmir etc,do you think it's not painful for me,do you think I don't care?Do you think I am not ashamed and have no gheerah?
Why don't I reply?
What should I say, or post?Just empty words?
This guilt is killing me and eating me from inside out.All words hah,I dont care what anyone thinks of what I feel ,or if anyone thinks I neglect any feelings for my brother and sister in Islam and my duty towards Allah,Allah knows.This guilt is eating me empty.Do you wish to insult more ,then I am here,insult me as much as you can and call me all sorts of names,coward,hypocrite or whatever.Please don't ask me why I can't.

salam borhter im sorry this was not directed at you ,,and iknow that you care and feel sadness for fellow muslims,,

if imade ufeel shame or bad inanyway please forgive me

but im sorry there are some who love to talk who could give who talk against violence but do not even help in another way

sorry if i hurt ur felelings

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

Your intentions may be good but you cannot put a guilt trip on anyone nor is it right. What good are you doing sister?

you see you cant even answer,,your all telling me we cant fight,,,ok but charity,,,is recommmenedecd in islam
so dont give me arguemnt

give me reason why people dont help in this way

do u know in homs people cant go to hospitals they will be tortured
doctoers will be tortured

people are dying slowly

one journa;ist watched a baby die in font of him ,,

and we should not help tell me why

why should we not feel guilty
tell me sister

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Amazing, Amazing. As if enough blood is not being shed already.What more evil do you fore-see by fighting a tyrant like ASsad or his likes ? What ?

Its useless to talk here I guess. May Allah not make us face such situations where we see things like this. May our mothers and sisters be not raped in front of our eyes.

esperanza

revert of many years

Amazing, Amazing. As if enough blood is not being shed already.What more evil do you fore-see by fighting a tyrant like ASsad or his likes ? What ?

Its useless to talk here I guess. May Allah not make us face such situations where we see things like this. May our mothers and sisters be not raped in front of our eyes.

yes ur right we canot fight him but what on the ohter hand let htousnads be masaccared....

iwas asking in last post why pople dont help to give charity..sems noone can answer that,,

MOSABJA

I mean seriously "we should not fight against bashar al assad"!!! and that Islam "avoids war". Ya akhi dont you know that Ahkaam of Quran regarding jihad. The views of the salaf. The fatwas of ulema like Ibn Tammiyah(ra), Ibn al Qayym(ra) and other scholars of Ahl sunnah.!!!

Qur'an Surah Al Nisa :75-76 "And what reason do you have not to fight in the cause of Allah, to rescue the helpless oppressed old men, women, and children who are crying: "Our Lord! Deliver us from this town whose people are oppressors; send us a protector by Your grace and send us a helper from Your presence?" [75] Those who are believers fight in the cause of Allah and those who are unbelievers fight in the cause of Taghut (forces of Satan): so fight against the helpers of Satan; surely, Satan’s crafty schemes are very weak.[76].

And yet here we are arguing amongst ourselves that should we fight a Kaffir ruler and a kaffir army that writes on Syrian Masaajid" La illaha illa watan", that goes into homes and kills men, rapes women .

Are the people familiar with rulings of Jihad. Yani first of all jihad becomes obligatory on a person whose home is attacked. If some soldiers come to your home and attack it would you even wait and call a mufti or find an amir or you would just repel ! Islam allows muslimeen to fight in self defense and if Muslims of a particular land are not able to help themselves(i.e repel the occupying kaffirs) then the Obligation moves to the Muslims around them who have to help their brothers.
HTML:
http://www.islamqa.info/en/ref/20214
I ask you all to read this and atleast realize the rulings of Jihad.

esperanza

revert of many years
shukran brother iwas hoping someone will give evidence,,,iwas thinking ,,well yes if your muslims country is attacked you should defend it ..so surely someone whose family is attacked and slaughtered has a right to defend it,,,

and yes bahsah is totally against islam ..and many of his followesr are commiting shirk by calling bashar is great,,,

please please people wake up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

face reality

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

OK sister...facing reality...would you be willing to take a widow from Syria and let her be your husbands second wife? Or a young girl of age? Or for that matter..Gaza, Palestine, etc. etc. etc...

That is a hard reality. And please do not tell that is not related. Please.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
I mean seriously "we should not fight against bashar al assad"!!! and that Islam "avoids war". Ya akhi dont you know that Ahkaam of Quran regarding jihad. The views of the salaf. The fatwas of ulema like Ibn Tammiyah(ra), Ibn al Qayym(ra) and other scholars of Ahl sunnah.!!!

And yet here we are arguing amongst ourselves that should we fight a Kaffir ruler and a kaffir army that writes on Syrian Masaajid" La illaha illa watan", that goes into homes and kills men, rapes women .

Are the people familiar with rulings of Jihad. Yani first of all jihad becomes obligatory on a person whose home is attacked. If some soldiers come to your home and attack it would you even wait and call a mufti or find an amir or you would just repel ! Islam allows muslimeen to fight in self defense and if Muslims of a particular land are not able to help themselves(i.e repel the occupying kaffirs) then the Obligation moves to the Muslims around them who have to help their brothers.
HTML:
http://www.islamqa.info/en/ref/20214
I ask you all to read this and atleast realize the rulings of Jihad.

as salam alaykum

all the time you may find the reference of Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Qayyim, may Allah have mercy on their souls
you may refer to the brave and warriorly stories of Khalid bin al waleed radhi Allahu anhu and salahuddin al-ayybi, rahim-llahu ta'la

but when it comes to real fight, real applicable and meaningful (i should say full of meaning), then you seem to end up with those lines you quoted in your post.

seriously the Ummah needs a jerk to wake up
Islam has become all about generousity, kindness, of course they are the part of of our eeman and akhlaq, but if our eeman is like a pearl bracelet, then some pearls are missing there, to be brave, to be bold, to be strong, anger (towards legitamate cause)

may Allah help us to become so strong and so bold that before someone think of our damage, they shiver out of fear. now one may argue, is this Islam?

so i can ask a return question, when you hear the name of US, don't we see us becoming fearful, bwcoming more careful in writing something in an Islamic Forum? whell is this Islam? is this is the Islam that we need be proud with and live like starnger!

not directed to anyone, when i talk with brothers, i get these type of responses, just for example i stated those.

may Allah help us

barakAllahu feekum
wassalam