Syrians are calling, but we are silent!!!

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikkum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Shaikh Ubaid Al-Jaabiree: Supplication For The Muslims of Syria

[yt]7nc9KtUyA7g[/yt]

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

How islam gives right for some scholars to give fatwa to take someones life? If you use it by yourself by kind of fatwa, how you explain blood on your hand at judgement day?

Calm down a little there. Even agree of 1000 scholars isn´t same than whole ummah or khalifa.

Supporting kind of fatwas doesn´t help people in Syria at all. Actions will help, not writing kind of posts to internet.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

I know writing posts on the internet won't really help. But these are basics we are discussing, we seem to have a confusion or misunderstanding about revolting, ousting or killing against a ruler whose kufr has been made public, prominent and is of the nature to get him out Islam. In the case of Syria, Bashar is a clear kaafir and all the ulema's even with differences in their manhaj or other issues agree on it. Since we don't have a khalifa, that does not negate the need to fight against an oppressive (kaafir) regime. Is it? You are so quick to say that these ulema's can't give such fatwa, but what authority do you have or in that case evidence do you have to back up your claim that scholars can't give fatwa to topple over, fight against and kill a kaafir tyrant like bashar ? If you think I am wrong, when I say that scholars hold the rights to make takfeer on someone (of course based on clear evidences and all conditions applied) or a leader in this case and then incite people to wage armed struggle against him then please prove me wrong with evidences from the Quran, Sunnah, ijma of the salafs, etc. If you can prove me wrong, then I will make taubah and except that I was wrong.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

I am not quick to say anything but here was before similar thread by killing Assad by fatwa from scholars and br Mabsoot closed it.

How this fatwa is different than that one?

As I wrote before - kind of islam when someones, even scholars, say go and take justice to your hands - is not my islam. My islam is religion of peace.

I don´t support killing of anyone, not even my enemy. I let judge to Allah only.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As salam 'alaykum

I don't understand, why do we need fatwa or consensus of scholars to kill the murderer, thinking of him being a muslim, forget that?
aren't we discussing something else, if i understood correctly?

we have a very wrong approach, brothers and sisters.
we got to know the fiqh of khilaf.

we are doing nothing but using the consensus of scholars(of different issue) to refute or to support our claims.
wa-llahi we have to answer for that.

and this thread is going somewhere else than the topic.

yes although nothing will ease the situation by writing in forum in internet.

yet, we have to have the clear idea and concept of helping our brothers and sister out there in Syria, not only support with dua and aid, also to get them out of the trouble.

@sister Harb, yes, Islam is the religion of peace, but to acquire that peace you have to fight, struggle, even rage war.

but if there is a way other than that, then of course we have to go for that.

currently the situation in Syria, no other way left, except to bring that dog to his knees and kill him (who is running after his power and throne), for the sake of humanity and to save the humanity, to save the humanity in broader scene, it is mandatory to kill one man and his little army.

wa-llahu ta'la a'lam
wasssalamun 'alayka

John Smith

Lets have a civil war shall we where more muslims are killed in trying to remove a dictator, has our history taught you nothing? rewind back to Iraq & Libya how many were killed in removing saddam & Gadaffi and how many were killed after the fall of those 2 leaders? just aint worth it playing into western goverments hands.

Has anyone tried to call Assad to Tawheed?

The blood of muslims is more scared than the Kabba let alone Assad.

Call a truce sit around a table and discuss Tawheed you never know afterall some of islams & our Beloved Prophets Muhammad's worst enemies embraced after hearing the call of Tawheed.

EDIT:

Make of this video what you will, im of the opinion the there are agent provocateurs operating in syria to cause civil unrest and a civil war.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY1CCHbJu6I&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
Lets have a civil war shall we where more muslims are killed in trying to remove a dictator, has our history taught you nothing? rewind back to Iraq & Libya how many were killed in removing saddam & Gadaffi and how many were killed after the fall of those 2 leaders? just aint worth it playing into western goverments hands.

Has anyone tried to call Assad to Tawheed?

The blood of muslims is more scared than the Kabba let alone Assad.

Call a truce sit around a table and discuss Tawheed you never know afterall some of islams & our Beloved Prophets Muhammad's worst enemies embraced after hearing the call of Tawheed.

EDIT:

Make of this video what you will, im of the opinion the there are agent provocateurs operating in syria to cause civil unrest and a civil war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY1CCHbJu6I&feature=player_embedded

Only if the Prophet :saw: and the sahabas (May Allah have mercy on all of them) thought like you, we wouldn't have Islam reach us today. I am not saying to seek war, but when the war is being forced you are asking the Muslims to give up? Calling Assad to tawheed can be done while fighting him.

John Smith

Only if the Prophet :saw: and the sahabas (May Allah have mercy on all of them) thought like you, we wouldn't have Islam reach us today. I am not saying to seek war, but when the war is being forced you are asking the Muslims to give up? Calling Assad to tawheed can be done while fighting him.

Give your head a wobble.

What a pathetic post from you.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Why pathetic ? Anyway, I think the conversation continued will not bear any frutis. People here only know how to call names, but fail to present any good evidence of their claims. Everyone of us should do a good study of the Prophet's seerah and the fiqh of such situations from the scholars of the salaf's.

saidsalla

Shall We, or We shall not?!

This is at all NOT the matter of desputing or whatever! Shall a brother help his brother or not? Shall we also help our brothers and sisters that are being killed by this dictator 'Assad', or we let him till their population reduced to a half or even more than that? 'A Muslim a brother of another Muslim'. Wallahi, you either stop what is in one's house before it reaches yours.

John Smith

Why pathetic ? Anyway, I think the conversation continued will not bear any frutis. People here only know how to call names, but fail to present any good evidence of their claims. Everyone of us should do a good study of the Prophet's seerah and the fiqh of such situations from the scholars of the salaf's.

Practice what you preach.

I cannot believe you actually posted that if only the prophet (pbuh) & the Sahabah thought like me.

forumnoob

I think Muslim world have to face the reallity.
Are the Muslims world waiting the interventions of west before they find a lasting solution for the Syrian men, women and children?
How can we fold our hands and seal our ears while our brothers and sisters are calling for help? I'm not saying that we should fight the president,but at least, make him to stop.
May Allah guide us right, ameen.

Brother,

you know what..
we Muslims should ask Saudi Arab what they are doing to Muslims who are in Iraq, Afghanistan
Egypt Libanon Syria and dont know where elf

forumnoob

Fighting against Asad..

What you think, well call first all Muslims to go to defend Afghanistan
They also should go to Pakistan
Then all should go Egypt, then all to Lybia etc

But NAAA

every one will fight and open his eyes when the bullit and a bomb will get on your country.

Thats why we all can never become one
we all are getting killed, one by one

Trust me, the only hope is.the comming of Imam Mahdi and then the comming back of Isa A.S.

Mairo

Maryama

This is at all NOT the matter of desputing or whatever! Shall a brother help his brother or not? Shall we also help our brothers and sisters that are being killed by this dictator 'Assad', or we let him till their population reduced to a half or even more than that? 'A Muslim a brother of another Muslim'. Wallahi, you either stop what is in one's house before it reaches yours.

Assalamu alaikum brother, I believe you are right. What are some concrete things that we can do to get the violence to stop? Are there any real Muslim leaders or countries in the world today that we can we try to prompt to take action?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

On Youtube there is the Syriangirl series. She presents an interesting perspective. I have listened to a couple of videos. Here is the link. She is not covered. Her English is excellent. :[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7bL2WPvlPY[/ame]

Salem9022

Assalaam walaikum,

On Youtube there is the Syriangirl series. She presents an interesting perspective. I have listened to a couple of videos. Here is the link. She is not covered. Her English is excellent. :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7bL2WPvlPY

please remove that video. shes an Nusayrie Syrian, she has family in the Syrian military. you should next time be carefull what you post. This is an Islamic forum calling people to the Sunnah not to Kufr. Your "Interesting" clip should be spammed and put in the trash bin or maybe in a Shia rafidhee forum which this clearly is NOT.

Second she is not wearing any Hijab. so you shouldn;t had posted this clip in any Case.

Another question I am curious of asking. You are Iranian right? Why is it that your country is supplying weapons and arms to the Syrian Nusayri govt but you are so hesitant to talk about it? Why does your govt which you support give weapons to another country to Kill Muslims?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Several points,

I stated she was not wearing hijab.

Two, I posted this clip in the interest of learning. As I have stated on numerous posts I do not have a clue as to what is going on in Sryia and no-one has provided me with an accurate non-biased historical account.

Third, this video is being watched in the West. This is what we are being told of the situation in Syria. Do not be offended brother. Refute it with facts that are irrefutable as to why this is not a political situation of nationalists.

Iran is the country of my birth. I do not have an alliance to any country. I am simply a Believer.

As to why people supply arms to others..because they can..it can be individuals to nations..because they can.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Iran can supply arms to Syria and Gaza because they are not puppies of Wets like sunni countriest.

Simple?

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters

I thought it can be usefull to post Inshallah that my sister friend from Syria informed me that what is happening in Syria is that Syria is exposing to a big conspiracy for its supporting attitudes to Palestine,and that it is media war who wish to devide their country and are trying to present Syria as destroyed. Although they are some areas which have been attacked by terrorists, still there are some parts of Syria which are safe Alhamdulilah.

May Allah protect all our Muslim brothers and sisters in Syria and all our Ummah.Ameen

:wasalam: