Alaima Zone!!!!!!!!

alaimakhalid6767

:salam2: dear brothers and sisters and elders.I just wrote this tread because one of the brother told me to write alaima zone.Okay so I'm kinda thinking of what i should write in this thread but I'm thinking of writing about my life at school.Now you might think that this is boring but as soon as you start to read you'll enjoy.

So im in 5th grade and i go to school were appa if you know her is my teacher.Appa told the whole class about this website.When i first herd appa talking about this i was like this is a perfect website because i have no muslim neighbors and i feel lonely.So at that time i never had a computer in my house until my dad bought one and i checked this website.When i came to tti a lot of people asked me to be friends and i was like what should i do I'm new and i really don't know anything about this website until........ zohra sister zohra and appa and zainababuzaid12 told me all about this website and gave me ideas what to write on these threads.

So i kinda guess this was a story about the time i joined tti i guess cause once i start writing i just put my mind into it and i just keep on writing until time is up.Alot of people came to me and said get your gammer right.Put your words into paragraphs,and don't use run on sentences.Thats until a brother told me to write a thread called alaima zone.So i hope you like my thread and write nice posts wa alkyum as salam :hearts:

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
:salam2: dear brothers and sisters and elders.I just wrote this tread because one of the brother told me to write alaima zone.Okay so I'm kinda thinking of what i should write in this thread but I'm thinking of writing about my life at school.Now you might think that this is boring but as soon as you start to read you'll enjoy.

So im in 5th grade and i go to school were appa if you know her is my teacher.Appa told the whole class about this website.When i first herd appa talking about this i was like this is a perfect website because i have no muslim neighbors and i feel lonely.So at that time i never had a computer in my house until my dad bought one and i checked this website.When i came to tti a lot of people asked me to be friends and i was like what should i do I'm new and i really don't know anything about this website until........ zohra sister zohra and appa and zainababuzaid12 told me all about this website and gave me ideas what to write on these threads.

So i kinda guess this was a story about the time i joined tti i guess cause once i start writing i just put my mind into it and i just keep on writing until time is up.Alot of people came to me and said get your gammer right.Put your words into paragraphs,and don't use run on sentences.Thats until a brother told me to write a thread called alaima zone.So i hope you like my thread and write nice posts wa alkyum as salam :hearts:

wa alaykkum assalaam Alaima,

Your post is interesting. In shaa Allah you will have lot of brothers and sisters here who will want to be your friends. Just make sure this website does not take away your time that you normally use for reading/home work.

And Mabrook!!! (congrats) you are already a Junior member, i see.

alaimakhalid6767

mashallah

i do my homework first and then i come online to ttti or woozworld.com its for kids though.:blackhijab: oh and i am very thank you for the nice posts brother and my bff zainab and zohra and appa.

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

Sister, you're so sweet. Jazakillahu Khair.

You know, I think I'll try washing my face with papaya as you suggested in your thread about keeping skin clean and I'll let you know if I see a difference, insha'Allah.

Now to find me some papaya...