Syrians are calling, but we are silent!!!

hana*

Assalaam walaikum,

Slow it down.

OK..what is going on in Syria is not an Islamic problem. It is a political/tribal issue. The politics are overriding the religious issues.
There are provisions in Islam for all issues.
We are not silent.

And lets think about this..there are posts that are blaming Muslims for non-activity. That is ludicrious.

W do not have jihad in Syria as this is tribal. We need to get resolution by the provisions in Islam.

I am going to ignore all other comments as they are not respectful to this discussion.

you are living in a bubble to actually believe that this is a political issue

Salem9022

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters

I thought it can be usefull to post Inshallah that my sister friend from Syria informed me that what is happening in Syria is that Syria is exposing to a big conspiracy for its supporting attitudes to Palestine,and that it is media war who wish to devide their country and are trying to present Syria as destroyed. Although they are some areas which have been attacked by terrorists, still there are some parts of Syria which are safe Alhamdulilah.

May Allah protect all our Muslim brothers and sisters in Syria and all our Ummah.Ameen

:wasalam:

1. Go and talk to the Palestinians in Lebanon and ask them about the Nusayries and the Syrian Government and what they did to them. They used to take Sunnis and throw them from Buildings in Tripoli.

2. Who is your Syrian Friend? What is her religion?

3. These are the Terrorists according to you?

s-SYRIA-MASSACRE-large640.jpg

BTW to "sisterharb" Saudi Arabia sent weapons to the Sunni Rebels which American opposes. This nonsense of Shias being Anti-West and Sunni Leaders being puppets is all but nonsense. The only ones who are the puppets of the west are the Shias in Iran. They were put there by the British when they helped Iran become what it is right now.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is not that I am living in a bubble...nothing has been presented to that this is a religious issue without any cause to think. That there is that line wherein a Believer has no choice but to pick up that sword for the Love and Fear of Allah.

I am asking for evidence that is agreed upon by all believers.

It is needed. What are the absolute conditions for calling a Muslim an apostate; or calling a Muslim a kufr. And what are the options available to the oppressed in Syria.

Salem9022

Assalaam walaikum,

It is not that I am living in a bubble...nothing has been presented to that this is a religious issue without any cause to think. That there is that line wherein a Believer has no choice but to pick up that sword for the Love and Fear of Allah.

It is needed. What are the absolute conditions for calling a Muslim an apostate; or calling a Muslim a kufr. And what are the options available to the oppressed in Syria.

Are you blind or do you just refuse to accept what the scholars have said in regards to the Nusayries?

This is from the Fatwah which was delivered over 700 years ago by Ibn Taymiyaah:

Question:

"…Is it permissible for a Muslim (man or woman) to marry them (Nusayris)? Is it permissible to eat the meat of cattle they slaughter? What is the ruling on eating the cheese made from the rennet of their sacrificed animals? What is the ruling on using their dishes and clothes? Is it permissible to bury them with Muslims? Is it permissible to employ them in Muslim ports and handing the ports over to them? Or is it obligatory upon the ruler to cut them off and employ others from among qualified Muslim men; and is there a sin in delaying their explusion?"

Answer:

All Praise is for Allah, Lord of all worlds. These people named "Al-Nusayriyyah", and other groups from among the Qaraamitah and Baatiniyyah, are greater disbelievers than the Jews and Christians. Nay, they are greater disbelievers than most of the mushrikeen (polytheists from other than Ahl ul-Kitab), and their harm to the Ummah of Muhammad, sallallahu alaihi wa sallam, is greater than the harm of the disbelievers who are in war with Muslims, such as at-Tatar, disbelieving Europeans and others.

For they present themselves in front of ignorant Muslims as supporters and advocates of Ahl ul Bayt, while in reality they do not believe in Allaah, or the Messenger, or the Book, or [Allaah’s] orders, or prohibitions, or reward, or punishment, or Paradise, or Fire, or in one of the Messengers before Muhammad, sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam, or in a religion from among previous religions. Rather, they take the words of Allaah and His Messenger, known to the scholars of Muslims, and they interpret them based on their fabrications, claiming that their interpretations are "hidden knowledge ("ilm `ul-baatin"), such as what the questioner mentioned and more. They have no limit in their unbelief with regards to Allaah’s Names, His verses, and their distortion of the Speech of Allaah, the Most High, and His Messenger from their proper places [usages]. Their aim is repudiation of Islaamic Beliefs and Laws in every possible way, trying to make it appear that these matters have realities that they know, like those mentioned by the questioner and others, such as that "five prayers" means knowledge of their secrets, "obligatory fast" hiding of their secrets, and "pilgrimage to Bayt al-`Atiq" visit to their sheikhs, and that the two hands of Abu Lahab represent Abu Bakr and Umar, and that "the great news and the manifest imaam" (an naba’ul `adheem wal imaamul mubin) is `Ali ibn Abi Talib.

There are well known incidents and books they have written with regards to their enmity to Islaam and its people. When they have an opportunity, they spill the blood of Muslims, such as when they once killed pilgrims and threw them into the well of Zamzam. Once they took the black stone and it stayed with them for a period of time, and they have killed so many Muslim scholars and elders that only Allaah knows their number. They wrote many books, such as what the questioner mentioned, and others.

Muslim scholars have written books, unveiling their secrets, exposing their veils, explaining what they are upon from disbelief, infidelity and atheism, by which they are greater disbelievers than the Jews, Christians, and Indian idol-worshipping Brahmans.

What the questioner mentioned as their description is a little from a great deal that is known to the scholars regarding their characteristics. It is known to us that the coast of Sham was only taken over by the Christians from their (Nusayri) side. And also that they are always on the side of every enemy against Muslims, so [you find that] they are with Christians against Muslims.

From the greatest afflictions that have befallen them are Muslims’ opening conquest of the coast (of Sham) and defeat of the Christians. Nay, one of the greatest afflictions that has befallen them is Muslims’ victory over Tatar, and from the greatest holidays for them is the Christians conquest – and refuge is sought with Allaah the Most High – of Muslim ports.

They don’t admit that this world has a Creator that created it, or that He has a religion that he orders with, or that He has a place with which He will reward people for their deeds, other than this place (in this world). [Majmoo` al-Faatwaa 35/145]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems as if you are living in a Bubble and that Bubble is called Iranian Persian Propaganda against Muslims and especially the Sunnah.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Slow it down, now brother and anyone who is stating that I live in a bubble.

Walk in my shoes for ten seconds...and tell me I live in a bubble.

Now,

Quit the rudeness. That serves no purpose.

Give me a concise history of the current situation that is being treated as a nationalistic issue. Identify these evil beings.

And understand brother, do not get emotional and be abusive to a sister. Here you are telling Muslims to go to Syria because of the evil oppressors and at the same time you are calling a believing sister blind..chill out brother...and listen to what the scholars have to say about that.

John Smith

BTW to "sisterharb" Saudi Arabia sent weapons to the Sunni Rebels which American opposes. This nonsense of Shias being Anti-West and Sunni Leaders being puppets is all but nonsense. The only ones who are the puppets of the west are the Shias in Iran. They were put there by the British when they helped Iran become what it is right now.

Who helped the Sauds in war against the Ottamans? The british! & it was the CIA that ousted that Shah of Iran to put the mullahs in charge.

Lets not forget too that the Saudi goverment improsend many scholars who spoke out against their rule in supporting the west,pot calling the kettle black.

hana*

Assalaam walaikum,

big sister aapa, do take the time to read about the history of al-Ba'th and their beliefs, they are NOT muslim, they do shirk with Ali. have you not watched the video posted by shaykh al-arifi on this board?? clearly bashar and his crew believe he is the god to be worshipped. this is not muslims killing muslims. i am not saying 'go fight them', but please consider when you say this is political.

I AM SYRIAN, i have been touched by all this... perhaps moreso than others...these people speak my dialect, they look like my cousins, aunties, uncles. i think we in the west live too comfortable lives, we need to sober up

Ershad

Who helped the Sauds in war against the Ottamans? The british! & it was the CIA that ousted that Shah of Iran to put the mullahs in charge.

Lets not forget too that the Saudi goverment improsend many scholars who spoke out against their rule in supporting the west,pot calling the kettle black.

:salam2:

Get your history correct. The Ottoman invaded the Najd and killed the grandsons of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab, killed and slaughtered the people who were spreading the dawa'h of tawheed. The Ottomans were never in Najd during the time of Muhammad ibn Saud. Ottomon's invaded the Najd after the first Saudi state was established and it was a Islamic kingship and people had given them bayyah. How was that invasion islamic? Killing people who propogate tawheed. Please do not bring unrelated events here to show your hate towards Saudi Arabia. Look at the shirk happening in other countries.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
1. Go and talk to the Palestinians in Lebanon and ask them about the Nusayries and the Syrian Government and what they did to them. They used to take Sunnis and throw them from Buildings in Tripoli.

2. Who is your Syrian Friend? What is her religion?

3. These are the Terrorists according to you?

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

I have only said what my sister friend informed me and please dear brother re-read again my post. She is good Muslimah Alhadmulllah and she is Sunnni Muslim Alhamdulillah,and she knows better than you because she lives there and you know only what you hear on media.

May Allah forgive me if I shared something that is not truth, but I trust other Muslims for the sake of Allah.And Allah knows the best.

To make my post more clear for the sake of Allah, my sister friend did not said that noone is killing our Muslim brothers and sisters in Syria Astagfirullah, but she only said that media is trying to present Syria as completely destroyed.

May Allah protect our brothers and sisters in Syria and all our Ummah.Ameen.

John Smith

Get your history correct. The Ottoman invaded the Najd and killed the grandsons of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab, killed and slaughtered the people who were spreading the dawa'h of tawheed. The Ottomans were never in Najd during the time of Muhammad ibn Saud. Ottomon's invaded the Najd after the first Saudi state was established and it was a Islamic kingship and people had given them bayyah. How was that invasion islamic? Killing people who propogate tawheed. Please do not bring unrelated events here to show your hate towards Saudi Arabia. Look at the shirk happening in other countries.

Hate towards Saudia Arabia? to be soft lad.

You dont know me or my history to call me a hater of the Saudi Monarchy.

Check your history on the subject.

Ershad

Hate towards Saudia Arabia? to be soft lad.

You dont know me or my history to call me a hater of the Saudi Monarchy.

Check your history on the subject.

Yes, I don't know you. But, you accuse Saudi Arabia of supporting the west which shows your hate, apparently. We shouldn't be speaking of things we do not know clearly. I have confirmed what I said. The ottomans were spreading sufism. I am implying blaming Saudi or arguing about it isn't going to benefit anyone and there is no knowledge in it. Read the history books written by Ibn Ghannam. Not, the propaganda spread by the Sufis.

John Smith

Yes, I don't know you. But, you accuse Saudi Arabia of supporting the west which shows your hate, apparently. We shouldn't be speaking of things we do not know clearly. I have confirmed what I said. The ottomans were spreading sufism. I am implying blaming Saudi or arguing about it isn't going to benefit anyone and there is no knowledge in it. Read the history books written by Ibn Ghannam. Not, the propaganda spread by the Sufis.

Can you point out where i accused saudi arabia of supporting the west? & i you really that clued up that you can see hatred on a forum?

I dont throw things out there on the forum without facts to back it up hence the reason i asked you to check your history.

Im not interested in the fact the Ottamans were spreading sufism what i was calling out was the Saudi founder King Abdul aziz Al Saud had the support of the British in removing the Ottamans,something which you disputed.

It suited the agenda of the British in removing the influence the Ottamans had in the region.

Wether you like it or not the Royal family of Al Saud could do more on the international state in dealing with the affairs of the muslims and the persecution they face at the very hands of their Allies.

Take Makkah & Madinah away from the saudi family what do they represent? They only recently removed the Title of King and replaced it with the Custodian Of The tow Holy masjids.

Do you think they cannot pressure the USA in alleviating the daily pressure the palestinians face? support the struggle of Masjid Al-Aqsa? no they are interested in removing a thorn in the sides of the Israelis which is the Iranians and Assad.

Ershad

Can you point out where i accused saudi arabia of supporting the west? & i you really that clued up that you can see hatred on a forum?

I dont throw things out there on the forum without facts to back it up hence the reason i asked you to check your history.

Im not interested in the fact the Ottamans were spreading sufism what i was calling out was the Saudi founder King Abdul aziz Al Saud had the support of the British in removing the Ottamans,something which you disputed.

It suited the agenda of the British in removing the influence the Ottamans had in the region.

Wether you like it or not the Royal family of Al Saud could do more on the international state in dealing with the affairs of the muslims and the persecution they face at the very hands of their Allies.

Take Makkah & Madinah away from the saudi family what do they represent? They only recently removed the Title of King and replaced it with the Custodian Of The tow Holy masjids.

Do you think they cannot pressure the USA in alleviating the daily pressure the palestinians face? support the struggle of Masjid Al-Aqsa? no they are interested in removing a thorn in the sides of the Israelis which is the Iranians and Assad.

You are really speaking politics now, which is waste of my time. As for you accusing Saudi Arabia of supporting west. I quote you:

I am sorry if I wronged you.

Baarakallahu feekum

John Smith

You are really speaking politics now, which is waste of my time. As for you accusing Saudi Arabia of supporting west. I quote you:

I am sorry if I wronged you.

Baarakallahu feekum

The Scholars spoke out not me! read it again.

Dont worry about wronging me im too old for that nonsense.

Ershad

The Scholars spoke out not me! read it again.

Dont worry about wronging me im too old for that nonsense.

Brother,

I was just asking you to be just and do a balanced judgement. You say the war of Saud against Ottoman. I never disputed it. I just said look what happened before that. Do you know what happened when the first state of Saud was established ? - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_bin_Saud . So, what we have to do is have a balanced opinion. I have no prejudice against you (I am not blaming you for anything here). We expect Saudi to do this and that. We should really look what we are doing, first. We should see how Saud is a lot better than other countries, with respect to tawheed, prevention of Shirk. Because, it is the rights of Allah to be worshiped alone.

You speak of people being killed and Saudi being silent about it. While there are country which see shirk and be silent about it.. I hope you get my point.

Ayyub

:bismillah:

It's funny how nearly the whole world is making Islam or Muslims responsible for every bad thing that happens. I mean as soon as someone do an terrorist attack the first thing all the wolrd assumes is it was a muslim without doubt.
And inside the muslim cummunity the muslims make Saudi-Arabia responsible for the state somemuslims are in.
Like it or not Saudi- Arabia is one of the few lands that rules according to Allah's laws. And they even implement it in the right way. Well there could be some mistakes but no body is perfect.

For the ones criticizing Sadi-Arabia I can only quote the great scholar Sheikh Ibn Uthaymeen:
[yt]y0Ww-1Eg9dI[/yt]

About Syria. Well Assad has the support of Russia, Iran, China and the Shia worldwide which means Hisbollah and the Shia in Iraque are with them.
It's not like nobody wants to help but rather can't. If Saudi tries to attack the Syrian regime with there military force it could unleash a war with nations who are superior than any muslim country.

Allah azza wa jal forbade the muslims to rebel against the ruler and what the muslims are going through now is what we reaped by following our lusts. I mean one arabic country started the rebellion andit spread like an epidemy through the muslim country's.

Are the country's that got rid of their ruler any better than before?
Clearly not.

What did Allah and his Messenger(saw) say about rebelling against the ruler no matter how bad he is:

Imaam Ash-Shawkaanee (died 1250 A.H.) said in his book Raf'-ul-Asaateen fee Hukm-il-Ittisaal bis-Salaateen (pg. 81-82):

It is well established in the Mighty Book (Qur`an) that we are commanded to obey the ruler. Allaah put obeying the rulers after obeying Him and obeying the Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam). There are many ahaadeeth in the purified Sunnah, i.e. the main collections, and other books that state that it is obligatory to obey them [the rulers] and to be patient with their oppression.

One of the ahaadeeth in which the Prophet (salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) commanded us to obey them [the rulers] consists of the words: '...even if he beats your back and takes your money.' It is also authentically reported on him (salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) that he said: 'Give them what they are entitled to (of rights), and ask Allaah for what you are entitled to (of rights).'

Verily there will be rulers who will be above you and you will know of (some of) what they do and you will wonder about some of what they do. [Meaning you approve of some and disapprove of some of what they do]. They said, 'What do you command us to do o Messenger of Allaah?' Shall we not raise the swords to their faces (i.e. fight them)?' He said, No, give them their right and ask Allaah for what is your right (that has been taken from you by them).

The Prophet (salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) was asked regarding the unjust rulers, 'Shall we not fight them?' to which he (salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) responded: No, except if you see a very clear kufr from them and you have proof from Allaah that this is kufr. In another narration this is explained further, he (salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said, No, as long as they do not prevent you from salaah

He who wants to give the ruler advise, do not advise him openly, but inform (advise) him secretly. And if he obeys (accepts), then that is good. And if he does not, then you have done that which is upon you.

It is reported that the Prophet (salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said, There will be rulers who will come amongst you who will delay the prayer from its time. They asked, 'What should we do?' He (salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said, 'Pray in your homes at the time of the prayer and then pray with them.' They asked why he (salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) advised them with that and he (salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said: So that the blood will not be shed.

Al-Irbaad ibn Saariyah (radialahu 'anhu) reported: One day the Messenger of Allaah (salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) delivered to us a very eloquent khutbah on account of which eyes shed tears and hearts...due to what was in it. A man said: 'O Messenger of Allaah, this is as if it were a parting advice. So advise us.'

He (salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said: I admonish you to fear Allaah, to listen and obey (to the rulers) even if an Abyssinian (Ethiopian) slave is appointed as your leader. For whosoever among you shall live after me, will see much discord.

Shaikh Muhammad al-Anjaree (hafidhahullaah):
It his been narrated through a different chain of transmitters, on the authority of Hudhaifa ibn al-Yaman (radiallaahu 'anhu) who said: Messenger of Allaah, no doubt, we had an evil time (i. e. the days of Jahiliyya or ignorance) and Allaah brought us a good time (i. e. Islamic period) through which we are now living. Will there be a bad time after this good time? He (the Prophet) said: Yes. I said: Will there be a good time after this bad time? He said: Yes. I said: Will there be a bad time after this good time? He said: Yes. I said: How? Whereupon he said:

There will be leaders who will not lead by my guidance and who will not adopt my ways? There will be among them men who will have the hearts of devils in the bodies of human beings. I said: What should I do, o Messenger of Allah, if I (happen) to live in that time? He replied:

You will listen to the Amir and carry out his orders; even if your back is flogged and your wealth is snatched, you should listen and obey.(Muslim)

People who try to mainly blame Saudi-Arabia or any Ruler for the state the muslim Ummah is in are nothing but what the Sholars call as Khawaarij.
Here a video about it:
[yt]RRMUFiDeWrg[/yt]

The only thing we as muslims who inshallah are following the manhadj salaf as salah can do is making dua for our muslim brothers and sisters.

John Smith

@ brother Ayyub

The only thing we as muslims who inshallah are following the manhadj salaf as salah is making dua for our muslim brothers and sisters.

And this is only what we need! as Dua is the Weapon of the Believer,oppressed or not, we have the Dua which is more that any weapon available on this planet.

Allah Swt will sent the support, just trust in him.

No need to rebel which will bring further pain of your fellows, just go about it in the way prescribed.

Raise your hands not your voices, prostrate to Allah and you will stand before any man.

Ayyub

@Ershad: That's exactly what most of the muslims don't get.
The Ruler is so bad cause the majority of your countryman are as bad as him. There is no Ruler who can rule a country without Allah's permisiion.

We Muslims are in reality at war with Allah and his Messenger. Allah says in his holy book
Surah baquaraa: Vers:278-279

O you who have believed, fear Allah and give up what remains [due to you] of interest, if you should be believers.
And if you do not, then be informed of a war [against you] from Allah and His Messenger. But if you repent, you may have your principal - [thus] you do no wrong, nor are you wronged.

So tell me is this not more frightening than what is going in Syria? Which country doesn't deal with interest in our time.Neraly all country's beside Saudi Arabia are dealing and consuming interest and we muslims are one of them.
How about we try to stop angering Allah even though we are muslims and then start correcting Nations.