Plane Hijackings & Bombings, By Sh. Saalih Al-Fawzaan

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Question: What is the Islamic perspective of hijacking planes, blowing up structures, carrying out acts of rebellion and seeking to overthrow (the rulers, governments), and acts of insurgence and revolution? Are these legitimate means according to Islam?

Answer: All these are despicable actions that Islam has forbidden. They harm Muslims and Non-Muslims may use them as support and justification for attacking and conquering the Muslims. This is exactly what non-Muslims use to criticize and blame Islam for, describing it as a religion of terrorism and they do this only as a result of these incidents. Allah () has instructed that when at war with people like non-Muslims, they are only to be fought for a purpose, under the support of all Muslims and their leaders. As for the issue of bombings, destruction, and plane hijackings, this is all forbidden in Islam because these crimes cause harm to the Muslims first and foremost before anyone else and because they produce no benefit whatsoever.

[This Fatwá was taken from a book called “al-Fatāwá al-Shar’iyyah fī al-Qadhāyā al-‘Asriyyah,” a
collection of various rulings by Muḥammad Ibn Fahd al-Ḥuṣayn]

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Assalamu alaikum, yup. Any act of violence to innocent people or bombing and suicide is haram. People need to know about these misconceptions, sometimes I wish I could just put thing's I know in someones head.

muslim56

Human Being
:salam2:
Killing innocent people is just not the true believer's way. Courage and knowledge is what we're missing now.
:salam2: