I just don't get it ....

Bubbybobble

I just don't get why (allegedly) so-called Muslims would do things that hey know would make us look bad. I'm just not sure......I.....I'm at a lost. You know the stereotype yet you choose to do things that put a big target on our backs. I'm not even sure what to think anymore.What does killing someone else do, especially when you're Muslim. Do you not follow the Quran? Who's allowing these people to thrive? Illuminati? Something else?

Yes people all over the world do things. But please stop doing things that affect people who DON'T do those things.

And that's my rant for the day.

*Yes, I started thing about this because of what happened in France.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:

Brother,have good hope in Allah ,killing innocent people is forbidden,I know that and you know that.This is what our duty is to spread the true teachings of Islam.That is why the true teachings of Islam are to be taught not what people see the followers do.
No one can blame me for things that I don't do.If they think because of action of some people my whole religion is like that then it's my duty to tell them it's not.I remember one day someone told me you guys kill people ,I said,I swear I didn't kill anyone!Inspite of me telling them and clearing their misconceptions,if they keep on thinking that way then it's their problem.
I don't bear the burden of anyone's sin and I won't,so you shouldn't either my brother.We ,through our actions and deeds have a duty,to spread the correct teachings,which is from Allah and clear misconceptions.
May Allah be with you and us all.Ameen.

:wasalam:

aisha16

I just don't get why (allegedly) so-called Muslims would do things that hey know would make us look bad. I'm just not sure......I.....I'm at a lost. You know the stereotype yet you choose to do things that put a big target on our backs. I'm not even sure what to think anymore.What does killing someone else do, especially when you're Muslim. Do you not follow the Quran? Who's allowing these people to thrive? Illuminati? Something else?

Yes people all over the world do things. But please stop doing things that affect people who DON'T do those things.

And that's my rant for the day.

*Yes, I started thing about this because of what happened in France.

My thoughts exactly....

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

In France;

killing those children as response how many children jews (better say zionists) had killed in Palestine was just excuse. Palestinians have condemned kind of act ( just same are they really from alqaeda or not). Killing civilians, specially the most innocents as kids, is always forbidden in islam. Person who do this, steps outside of religion and answers his doing alone.

:SMILY286:

muhammad sabri

Dear brother :salam2: ,
I know how you feel and i hope that Allah(swt) will relief you and take away your distress, what i can tell you as a brother is that in this society ruled by the MODERN WESTERN CIVILIZATION(which finds expression in the so-called illuminati,bildeberg masonic groups or rockfeller) the interests of a God-less society MUST take down all that is holy by any mean: sometimes a holocaust(financed by jews to kill..jews!), other times 9/11s other times making propaganda about Muslim extremists, do you really think that 2 billions muslims are just a bunch of terrorist? May God forgive us, the literal meaning of our religion's name is PEACE and the fact that these satanic bullocks keep portraying the same bunch of corrupted ''muslims and the poor ignorant people that they 'subject' mentally doesn not mean that this is Islam, rather it should be a reason for you to love this ummah even more and do your best to show the people what being a muslim is like, be proud of being a muslim, be proud of being a muslim in the era of the Dajjal, seek Allah's refuge and be even more proud of being a follower of the best Prophet Muhammad(saws!)..:) i send you my peace and i pray Allah that he may guide you , me and the whole ummh inch'Allah! ,
with love, your brother :)