should i leave tti

alaimakhalid6767

A lot of people send me pm messages telling me to leave this website cause all of my threads are non sense.That kinda hurt my feelings and i thought about leaving tti and going to woozworld or moviestarplanet.So im kindly asking your advice to tell me wither i should stay or leave.And i also want to tell everybody on tti to be nice to kids and not be mean and tell them to leave this website.:SMILY286::girl3:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

Stay on the site. Just make sure when you post you present your words in a mature manner. Many do not know how young you are and how faithful you are.
I am the blessed one. I see the progress you have made. I have seen you grow so much as a believer. And I love it when you make salat next to me. I love to listen to your voice when you and the other sisters recite the Beautiful names of Allah.
You know how I ask/tell the sisters to listen to me..well that is almost what you have to do with many of the posts. Read them and increase your knowledge. And remember you do have knowledge.
When you have a question ask. When you have a response..use hadith and the Quran. You know how.

( I read all the stuff here on TTI .Hint: There are many many books to read on here.

THEPS3USER

don't leave ignore the haters, sadly theres haters everywhere on the internet and in the world so ignore them please and may allah bless you.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu alaykum,,
Who the heck would PM you to leave this place and what right do they have to tell you what to do??

If I recall correctly you're just 12 years old.....WE SHOULD BE ROLE MODELS FOR YOU! Not chase you away.

Whoever sent those PMs...SHAME ON YOU! Islam is kind, show kindness to those who're young and old. Children in general and specifically those in the west need strong role models....be that or keep your mouth shut. At least kids like Sister Alaima are trying to hold on to the rope of Allah.....they coulda been out doing "unIslamic" stuff instead they have chosen to join a website so that they can increase their Imaan. Guide them and help them through the journey....do not EVER chase them away. EVER!

Sister, please do not leave, remember you joined this website for YOUR OWN BENEFIT and for the SAKE OF ALLAH. HIS opinion of you should matter the most.......people be talking all the time, and they be talking all they want. Do not be attentive to that, do your thing and always do it for Allah's sake. He'd appreciate that you're trying.

*hug* I LOVE YOU.....do not leave :)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:

My little sister,if I could join a website like this at a young age as yours,I would be a much better person than I am,but Allah's qadar.
Anyways,please stay here,some of the things you could learn here,you wouldn't learn anywhere.It would change you as a person in a good way.
Allah be with you.Ameen.

a_stranger

Dear we are blessed to have you with us. Continue to study Islam and practise it .....this site helps a lot. We need sisters like you, young sincere and pure.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
A lot of people send me pm messages telling me to leave this website cause all of my threads are non sense.That kinda hurt my feelings and i thought about leaving tti and going to woozworld or moviestarplanet.So im kindly asking your advice to tell me wither i should stay or leave.And i also want to tell everybody on tti to be nice to kids and not be mean and tell them to leave this website.:SMILY286::girl3:

salam aleikum dear little sister

I find very sad that you where asked to leave TTI and more sad that someone said your threads are non-sense, is not true, what you posted until now was simple, nice and beneficial. So keep sharing, inchallah.

may Allah guide you and all of us.

mohammadyunus

If you leave because of offensive from us then we would be held guilty of turning you away from seeking the knowledge of deen. Who will save us from the wrath of Allah if so happens ?
Please do not leave .

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh

You know I'm the rude one at TTI. I thought I topped that list, but considering some 'actually' told you to 'leave', I guess I'm wrong. May be there is still hope for me *Smile*

Stick around Inshaa'Allaah. It's healthy for your Imaan.

xAllahKnowsBestx

That's soo mean. Sister, please don't leave! I love your threads, even though I rarely ever reply to any of the threads on TTI. I actually read em! :D So please don't leave! <3

strive-may-i

STAY PUT, THAT'S MY ORDER!!!

And a serious , very serious suggestion, that saying "kinda heart my feelings", is not going to help. Don't give unnecessary motion to your emotions. If you can do that You will grow up faster than the rate at which you gain height ;). And if you continue to mold, endure and better your character, being attentive and retentive in learning, repeat good and retreat from bad, then you will continue to grow in stature, even after your height gain has stopped. May Allah, guide each of us in this direction... Ameen

So, you know what to do.

You ain't going anywhere girl, do you understand :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

You know I'm the rude one at TTI. I thought I topped that list, but considering some 'actually' told you to 'leave', I guess I'm wrong. May be there is still hope for me *Smile*

ahahahaha Subhana'Allah.....you gave me the laughs!! @ the rude one on TTI :p

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
ahahahaha Subhana'Allah.....you gave me the laughs!! @ the rude one on TTI :p

Hey you there. What's with all this loud laughing? You think it's funny, do you? I'll ask you to watch it!

lol, I love you so much for the sake of Allaah. Alhumdulillah I got you and your evil twin to bring a smile on my face. May Allaah bless you both with the best of His blessings in duniya and `Akhira. . .Are you smart enough to see all I'm writing;p or am I about to get some serious "telling offs"? Hey ukht, make sure you read this lol. or else I'm dead=D

helpinghumanity

Assalamo alaikumu wa rahmatullah sister

You should definitely stay sister. You know in school, you have some mean friends and then you have some best friends forever. So you try to ignore those mean friends and you always try to around your best friends.
My advice to you is to ignore those who tell you to leave the website. Read their PM's and delete them. Don’t give them any importance. As they don’t care about you then why you should care about their PM’s.

helpinghumanity

Assalamo alaikum wa rahmatullah sister,

Why you consider yourself to be the rude one of TTI?

You are not at all rude; rather you are concerned about your fellow Muslims. You care about them and it is due to this care that you try to advise them. You want good for them as you want good for yourself.
It’s hard to find people who give genuine, sincere and honest advice. Be strong; be bold with what you are doing. A family does need someone who shows compassion, but at the same time it also needs someone who taunt or someone to guide if one slightly bends away from the straight path.

So be optimistic; be concerned; be straight forward; be truthful no matter what and be what you are. I am certain that all the members of TTI like you for what you are so don’t let this thinking of **I am rude** intervene in sharing your thoughts.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Hey you there. What's with all this loud laughing? You think it's funny, do you? I'll ask you to watch it!

lol, I love you so much for the sake of Allaah. Alhumdulillah I got you and your evil twin to bring a smile on my face. May Allaah bless you both with the best of His blessings in duniya and `Akhira. . .Are you smart enough to see all I'm writing;p or am I about to get some serious "telling offs"? Hey ukht, make sure you read this lol. or else I'm dead=D

My eyes hurt from reading that......why would you do that to me?
May the one for whose sake you love me LOVE you!!

Growing is hard to do and none of us seem to perfect the art - at 69 I'm still learning.

69? :0 you the one who recently embraced Islam right? alhamduillah.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalamo alaikum wa rahmatullah sister,
Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakatuh,

Why you consider yourself to be the rude one of TTI?
It could be because, I know I am OR I'm told I am OR because of both of those two reason.

You are not at all rude; rather you are concerned about your fellow Muslims. You care about them and it is due to this care that you try to advise them. You want good for them as you want good for yourself.
It’s hard to find people who give genuine, sincere and honest advice. Be strong; be bold with what you are doing. A family does need someone who shows compassion, but at the same time it also needs someone who taunt or someone to guide if one slightly bends away from the straight path.
BaraakAllaahu feek for having good thoughts about me brother but perhaps you think of me more highly than I actually am. Akhi, No offense intended but don't praise me in that for which I don't deserve to be praised. I fear it may get to my head and I may become a lil more arrogant than I already am.
Btw I don't really 'taunt'. I just say it. Sets me into thinking "I do that?"

So be optimistic; be concerned; be straight forward; be truthful no matter what and be what you are. I am certain that all the members of TTI like you for what you are so don’t let this thinking of **I am rude** intervene in sharing your thoughts.
Yes, Big B. I'm on it! Getting to work straight away.

Btw not all members like me for what I am(As far as I can see). And I think you know that better than I do.

May Allaah reward you with Jannah Al Firdous for your kindness.

My eyes hurt from reading that......why would you do that to me?
May the one for whose sake you love me LOVE you!!

Who told you to read all that whilst it was still in that color and size lol