Removed

muhammad sabri

Walaikum Assalam :) I'll try to answer you in the best way Inch'Allah,

first of all i quote to you:

“As for women past child bearing, who have no hope of marriage, it is no sin for them if they discard their (outer) clothing in such a way as not to show adornment. But to refrain is better for them. Allah is Hearer, Knower.” (An-Nur: 60)

‘O Prophet! If believing women come unto thee, taking oath of allegiance unto thee that they will ascribe nothing as partner unto Allah, and will neither steal nor commit adultery nor kill their children, nor produce any lie that they have devised between their hands and feet, nor disobey thee in what is right, then accept their allegiance and ask Allah to forgive them. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.’(Al-Mumtahanah: 12)”

The Prophet(SAWS) used to take the oath af allegiance from the women who wanted to convert and so on by shaking hands with them mena nd 'women',of course it is prohibited to shake hands with women in such a way that it may lead to haram,for example you get to know some people and you go and rush to shake hands with them(especially the girls), i understand you, you live in a non.islamic country and it is really hard,it's not like you can push with with violence those who come at you with the intention of shaking hands among the women..however you should do your best to refrain just keep your distance and give them a smile and wave your hand before they start shaking yours, this thing usually works for me(yes, i live in a non-islamic country and i know it0s not easy).
As for the older women do the same thing and if they insist then shake it, seek refuge in Allah(swt) ask him to forgive you in your heart and remember the the intention is the things which is judged by Allah(swt).

But i'll give you one more advice be more strict with younger women(of your age and so on) than older ones because it's most likely to risk to approach haram with a 15 year old girl(of you age) than with a 45 year old..don't you think? :)
May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon you brother, inch'Allah the reward will be great and...keep inmind the hijra(emigration) for when you'll be an adult :) Peace :)
-And Allah knows best-

helpinghumanity

The Prophet(SAWS) used to take the oath af allegiance from the women who wanted to convert and so on by shaking hands with them mena nd 'women'

Assalamo alaikum akhi,

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah the wife of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“When the believing women migrated to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), they would be tested in accordance with the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning):

‘O Prophet! When believing women come to you to give you the Bay‘ah (pledge), that they will not associate anything in worship with Allaah, that they will not steal, that they will not commit illegal sexual intercourse’
[al-Mumtahanah 60:12]

‘Aa’ishah said: Whoever among the believing women agreed to that had passed the test, and when the women agreed to that, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to them: “Go, for you have given your oath of allegiance.’ No, by Allaah, the hand of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) never touched the hand of any woman, rather they would give their oath of allegiance with words only.” And ‘Aa’ishah said: “By Allaah, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) only took the oath of allegiance from the women in the manner prescribed by Allaah, and the hand of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) never touched the hand of any woman. When he had taken their oath of allegiance he would say, ‘I have accepted your oath of allegiance verbally.’”(narrated by Muslim, 1866)

It was narrated from ‘Urwah that ‘Aa’ishah told him about the women’s oath of allegiance:The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) never touched any woman with his hand. He would explain to the woman what the oath of allegiance implied, and when she accepted, he would say ‘Go, for you have given your oath of allegiance.’” Narrated by Muslim, 1866

It was narrated that Umaymah the daughter of Raqeeqah said:
]The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “I do not shake hands with women.”
Narrated by al-Nasaa’i (4181) and Ibn Maajah, 2874; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 2513.

muhammad sabri

Assalamo alaikum akhi,

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah the wife of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“When the believing women migrated to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), they would be tested in accordance with the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning):

‘O Prophet! When believing women come to you to give you the Bay‘ah (pledge), that they will not associate anything in worship with Allaah, that they will not steal, that they will not commit illegal sexual intercourse’
[al-Mumtahanah 60:12]

‘Aa’ishah said: Whoever among the believing women agreed to that had passed the test, and when the women agreed to that, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to them: “Go, for you have given your oath of allegiance.’ No, by Allaah, the hand of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) never touched the hand of any woman, rather they would give their oath of allegiance with words only.” And ‘Aa’ishah said: “By Allaah, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) only took the oath of allegiance from the women in the manner prescribed by Allaah, and the hand of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) never touched the hand of any woman. When he had taken their oath of allegiance he would say, ‘I have accepted your oath of allegiance verbally.’”(narrated by Muslim, 1866)

It was narrated from ‘Urwah that ‘Aa’ishah told him about the women’s oath of allegiance:The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) never touched any woman with his hand. He would explain to the woman what the oath of allegiance implied, and when she accepted, he would say ‘Go, for you have given your oath of allegiance.’” Narrated by Muslim, 1866

It was narrated that Umaymah the daughter of Raqeeqah said:
]The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “I do not shake hands with women.”
Narrated by al-Nasaa’i (4181) and Ibn Maajah, 2874; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 2513.

I'm sorry i must have got a wrong quote, i ask Allah swt to forgive me and to inspire us with the best, thank you for the correction :)
:wasalam: