No Sects No Nationalist struggle fight for Ummah The West has a plan for you! flv YouTube

salahdin

No Sects No Nationalist struggle fight for Ummah The West has a plan for you! flv YouTube

[yt]Jxu0uQLycE8&featur[/yt]

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

And as long as Muslims wish to be categorized they will be. Once they understand there are only two categories that matter it would make life so easy. You are either a Believer or you are a non-believer (disbeliever).

Me, I am with the Believers. I will not be labeled by other than Allah subhana wa taala.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
as salam 'alaykum

they are dividing us, and we are dividing ourselves because we are after the love of the dunya.
another strong lecture part from Khalid Yasin

[yt]TPtezejGyBE[/yt]

may Allah protect him

wassalamun 'alayka

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

Alhamduli Allah, yes and it is that simple. Its either believers or disbelievers. But people fail to understand that. In this forum alone, I remember getting into arguments so many times why Islam does not support nationalism, racism, etc. Al Wala Wal Bara has become a lost subject, even though a vital part of tawheed.

Aziboy

Banned
Wa alaykum assalam,

"And why should we not put our trust in Allah while he indeed has guided us our ways" [14:12]

Whatever the west conspires is on our foot, who cares. we all knows well that Allah is the best of planner, so relax