HALLO AGAIN

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
it's long time I don't write.I'm writing from Morocco.it took 2 days of ferryboat and after a long break I'm here again...I hope youall are in good health and Imaan.I missed you all.
with my 4 children it's a little difficult to have time to be here,but I'll do the best to be an active membere again....

P.S:I hope you'll make a big du'a for me.you maybe know my life as I've described to you,but my heart beats in the name of Allah,even if the biggest of the demons wants to make me surrender,because I am above all...........pregnant again.I still remember my first pregnancy and now the scen repeats...I need your support,your advices,bcause I still have some weeks of time to say "stop" and I don't want to have any senses of guilt

esperanza

revert of many years
it's long time I don't write.I'm writing from Morocco.it took 2 days of ferryboat and after a long break I'm here again...I hope youall are in good health and Imaan.I missed you all.
with my 4 children it's a little difficult to have time to be here,but I'll do the best to be an active membere again....

P.S:I hope you'll make a big du'a for me.you maybe know my life as I've described to you,but my heart beats in the name of Allah,even if the biggest of the demons wants to make me surrender,because I am above all...........pregnant again.I still remember my first pregnancy and now the scen repeats...I need your support,your advices,bcause I still have some weeks of time to say "stop" and I don't want to have any senses of guilt

good to hear from you sister..and know your ok...may
allah be with you ,,this is good news ..dont think negatively..inshallah this time everything will be fine

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Congratulations on expecting baby #5

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]

:ma:
Welcome back!
My dear sister.

Congratulation on expecting baby #5 dearest sister!!!

~May Allah swt blessed you with sssuper super health
and protect your family~Amin!

Now dear,
don't worry too much
on unnecessary matter, i know that you are a very strong muslim woman
as
i always know you from the beggining.:ma:
so
Put aside all that troubling
and Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

Please take good care of yourself.

~May Allah swt keep you and your family safe~Amin!

Hug.

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

MuslimShadow

Walaikum assalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

May ALLAH s.w.t give strength to my sister to bear another child.

May ALLAH give you good health.

Insha'ALLAH you will be fine sis.

Take care...:):)

serena77

Mashallah dear sister on the wonderful news... glad your back and that your trip was a safe one. Inshallah everything will go so smoothly .
May Allah grant you and your new little one the best of health
serena

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Masha Allah. I am so happy. May Allah make your children your coolness of your eyes and leaders of the righteous. May Allah bless all of us with so many children.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
thank you very much for your posts...I didn't nexpect so much support.I'm about 8 weeks pregnant,I'm happy,Allah surely listened to my prayer...some weeks ago I had a dream,where while crossing the hall of a restaurant a man stopped me and said:<Congratulations,you're pregnant and you have a boy>these words still run into my head,and if really I have a boy?it would be my best gift,'cause I could give a brother to my only son...
otherwise,however it will be,it will be most welcome,I only need to think to the name.....
here in Morocco I feel like in another planet.I forgot the problems of Italy.:ma:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
wsalam sister
welcome back
mashaAllah its a good news , may Allah give you health and may He give you a righteous child , dear sister its not matter what you going to have , but he/she saleh in both health and emaan please be prepare for both boy and girl its very important, most of women make up their mind and result make them disturb,,,

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

That is a great post. MashAllah...more Muslims running around....you are truly blessed. Drink a lot of water sister.
You have me smiling from ear to ear...

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
don't worry,I'm good prepared,I don't mind.whatever Allah's given to me is a blessing.there are people who try having children for all their life and they have nothing.in a periode like this it's difficult for me to eat or drink,because of the nausea...it's funny because since I'm married,everytime I go to morocco to have a break,I discover to be pregnant.this is the 5th time I'll spend the month of ramadhan with a child in my womb who fasts with me.:hearts:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

I think by this time you know what to do...you have me laughing...by the way are there twins in your family?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Glad to have you back with us ukht, Welcome. May Allaah bless you and your family, and make your family the coolness of your eyes in duniya and 'Akhira, and you for them.

Italiano

I'm really happy to hear so good news from you. :SMILY259:
Congratulations for your 5th baby!

May Allah give you health and may He give you a righteous child.

"Una famiglia che cresce è una famiglia felice..." :)

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Asslamaliekum warahmatullahi wabrakatu,
Congradulations sister, may Allah (swt) make your path easy for you.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
IN MY FAMILY THERE are no twins..do you imagine the surprise,if there were 2 babies instead of one.in my husband's family they aRE 5 sons and 2 daughters.maybe I 'm trying to imitate them.I've bet that in sh Allah I've had 5 children before the end of 2012,to complete the cirlce.my mum wanted 5 children,but she could not,so I realized her dream...thank you alls for your support,I know what to do but it's always like the first time.:hijabi:

rahman2040

The Contraction motion that facilitates birth

The Contraction motion that facilitates birth

palm%20trunk.jpg

“The pains of labor drove her to the trunk of a date-palm. She said, 'Oh if only I had died before this time and was something discarded and forgotten!' A voice called out to her from under her, 'Do not grieve! Your Lord has placed a small stream at your feet. Shake the trunk of the palm towards you and fresh, ripe dates will drop down onto you.' (Surah Maryam, 23-25)

Modern medicine shows that squeezing an object during labor facilitates the baby's downward passage through the birth canal. The muscles used during contraction are the same as those that propel the baby outside the womb. Various methods are employed to achieve this, such as pulling on a cord suspended from the ceiling or on arms attached to the two sides of the bed or else holding onto and squeezing someone's hand.

A U-shaped bar, known as a "squat bar," mounted onto the bed during labor is used for that end. Pulling on this bar facilitates the baby's leaving the womb, shortens the length of the birth canal, widens the mouth of the womb and reduces the need for many other devices and techniques during labor.(1)

This bar helps the mother's squatting motions as she pulls herself up and down on it. It also means the mother remains immobile as the baby emerges.(2) In this position, the muscles needed to move the baby down the birth canal expend the minimum amount of energy. In addition, with the expansion of the pelvic bone, 30% more room is made available for the baby to pass through. With the expansion and contraction movement, the body's propulsive force is raised to the highest level and the baby is able to move smoothly during the birth process.

There is great wisdom in the way that, by means of Allah's angels, Maryam shook the branches of the palm tree toward her. The Arabic word "huzzee" means "to shake fast, to move or to rock." In addition to dates facilitating birth and having nutritious properties, pulling the branches toward one to shake them and then letting them pull back in another movement also facilitates birth. This technique applied in our own day, is one of the proofs that Allah supported Maryam (pbuh) with His compassion and that the Qur'an is the word of our Lord, the Omniscient.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
brother,good words,really.by experience I can say that in evry situation i thought to be prepared,but in the last moment it was like I'd forgotten everything.but thank you for the advice:hijabi:

a_stranger

:ma: a very good news. I pray that Allah subhanahu wa taaala make everything easy for you. Dear sister try to read Quran and make your children memorize some chapters . Try to make them love Quran and salat .....now it is easier when they are young, and their hearts are pure. May Allah protect you and your family and give your more Eman, strength and good health.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
in morocco it's easier to make them learn arabic language and to know how to pray.there is a mosque right near to my home.what I need is the silence and the quietness,and with a troop of children is almost impossible:muslim_child: