Survivor from Al-Assad's massacre testimony in Al-Kassara-Deir Ba'alba-Homs-Syria

Abu Talib

Feeling low
ths is shocking ..but its not ok to write about syria here..peoppppppple dont like it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This is just of drop of atrocities committed by the the dog bashar and his dogs some footage are too graphic to post here. I feel disturbed why are children targeted.

esperanza

revert of many years
This is just of drop of atrocities committed by the the dog bashar and his dogs some footage are too graphic to post here. I feel disturbed why are children targeted.

your right and iappreciate you psting them

im just angry when ipost about syria..none cares..or argue about it....

why do people keep truning blind eyes to syrai

terrible atrocities happeniong

people have thier throats cuts

people burned alive

and most muslims are silent whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

sclavus

Revolutionary master dogs are more dogs than any other dogs. Their masses of sheep are morbidly amnesic, ignorant, stupid and gullible.

I'm thirsty and want some water, you have water in a whisky bottle, I'm drinking and those who pass by think i'm drinking wine. I would explain, a minority would understand, the others would never believe..

Assalaam.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Revolutionary master dogs are more dogs than any other dogs. Their masses of sheep are morbidly amnesic, ignorant, stupid and gullible.

I'm thirsty and want some water, you have water in a whisky bottle, I'm drinking and those who pass by think i'm drinking wine. I would explain, a minority would understand, the others would never believe..

Assalaam.

Thanks for the Golden words priceless.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

Muslims turned a blind eye to Afghanistan, Iraq, so this is not new sister. The Ummah's heart is filled with the love of the world. Thus the apostate leaders and their henchmen are busy pleasing the kuffars.

elqouds2020

instauration de l'islam

your right and iappreciate you psting them

im just angry when ipost about syria..none cares..or argue about it....

why do people keep truning blind eyes to syrai

terrible atrocities happeniong

people have thier throats cuts

people burned alive

and most muslims are silent whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
نتمنى ان شاء الله ان تقوم دولة مسلمة تحكم بكتاب الله سنة رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم و حينها تنادي امرأة و معتصماه مباشرة يجيش لها جيش أوله عندها و أخيره عنده .In the name of God the Merciful
Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah
We hope that, God willing, that you are a Muslim country, control the book of God Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, and then calling a woman and her simmering Matsmah directly Army beginning and then have a last.