A CHANGE IN LIFE!!!!

alaimakhalid6767

Im a muslim and i listen to music.In my school there is an an asma ul husna quiz and we are all competing against each other so i went to youtube and put on a song called asma ul husna and when i listened to i started crying cause Allah is the best and Allah forgives all the bad things i do and i still don't listen to Allah so i decided from now on I'm only listening to asma ul husna and i will never in life listen to music.Always remember Allah can do anything.

alaimakhalid6767

Im a muslim and i listen to music.In my school there is an an asma ul husna quiz and we are all competing against each other so i went to youtube and put on a song called asma ul husna and when i listened to i started crying cause Allah is the best and Allah forgives all the bad things i do and i still don't listen to Allah so i decided from now on I'm only listening to asma ul husna and i will never in life listen to music.Always remember Allah can do anything.
this is a lesson I'm learning

Mairo

Maryama

this is a lesson I'm learning

:salam2:
That's good dear sister. Do you have a favorite video of asma ul husna? I also love to listen to the 99 names of Allah recited, it really puts things in perspective.

Peace

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Masha'Allah little sister,it's nice to make a change in a good way.May Allah keep you steadfast and accept from you.Ameen.

Ash76

I too love listening to Asma-al-Husna. It is a wonderful reminder of the uniqueness of the characteristics of Allah for those who contemplate and ponder upon each of His name and try to understand the essence of the true meaning of them.

For example....

AL-FATTAH (The Opener): He is the Opener and Solver, the Easer of all that is locked, tied and hardened. There are some matters that are closed to us. There are states and problems that are tied in knots. There are hardened things we cannot see or pass through. Some of these are material things i.e. jobs, possessions, places, friends, marriage, etc that are unavailable to us. There are also hearts that are tied in knots of sadness, minds tied up in doubts or questions that cannot be answered. Allah Al-FATTAH opens them all. No force can keep those doors locked. He has the key to open the treasures of sacred secrets that is in the human heart. Recognise this name of Allah by standing at the gates of His Mercy and knocking at the door of Allah Al-FATTAH. He will certainly open it sooner or later.

(I think a seperate thread, if there is not one already, is needed exclusively for the 99 Names)

The recitation I like the most is from Qari Ayoob Essak from South Africa (see link below).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p-pBDTaIa8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p-pBDTaIa8[/ame]

You can find a longer repeating version of the audio to help remember the Names by heart, which is what everyone should aspire to do.

The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) says "Allah has ninety-nine names, one less than a hundred, whoever counts them, enters Paradise" (Sahih Bhukhari, Sahih Muslims).

salahdin

If Allah wants to favor someone, He grants him comprehension (understanding) of this religion."
[Sahih Bukhari vol.1 # 71, Tirmidhi and Musnad Ahmad]

Dear sister count your self as among those whom ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH has guided . There are many of us out there still wandering May ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH guide this ummah to the straight path. Learn about your deen and you will be suprised to find many things that you knew not.

Seek knowledge, because seeking it for the sake of Allah is a worship. And knowing it makes you more God-fearing; and searching for it is jihad, teaching it to those who do not know is charity, reviewing and learning it more is like tasbeeh. Through knowledge Allah will be known and worshipped. With the knowledge Allah will elevate people and make them leaders and imams, who will in turn guide other people." [Fatawa Ibn Taymiyya vol.10, p.39]

"Whoever treads on a path in search of Islamic knowledge, Allah will ease the way to Paradise for him. The angels will lower their wings, pleased with this seeker of knowledge, and everyone in the heavens and on earth will ask forgiveness for the knowledgeable person, even the fish in the deepest of waters will ask for his forgiveness” [Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah, Tirmidhi # 2835-sahih hadith]

“He whom death overtakes while he is engaged in acquiring knowledge with a view to reviving Islam with the help of it, there will be one degree between him and the Prophets in Paradise .” [Al-Tirmidhi Hadith no. 249. Narrated by Al-Hasan al-Basri]

a_stranger

Never do the love of song and the love of Qur`ân come together in a person’s heart except that one expels the other.

Ibn alqaym aljowzia