Losing my faith

Sad.sad.

Assalamu 'alaykum everyone,

I wanted to ask you if you have ever experienced something like this: I feel disconnected to Allah, I felt this disconnection suddenly, and now no metter how much I try to connect to him.. I can't, I feel like my soul has been sealed and I feel empty and dead.. the only thing I can feel is anxiety bcuz I am afraid hell is waiting for me..

I don't thing this is shaytan because I have done many mistakes and I am afraid this is a punishment from Allah! :(

I wonder if it is possible for me to reconnect to him again.. will Allah remove this seal from me? or pple who have a sealed heart will never be forgiven? even if I repent?

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

I wanted to ask you if you have ever experienced something like this: I feel disconnected to Allah, I felt this disconnection suddenly, and now no metter how much I try to connect to him.. I can't, I feel like my soul has been sealed and I feel empty and dead.. the only thing I can feel is anxiety bcuz I am afraid hell is waiting for me..

I don't thing this is shaytan because I have done many mistakes and I am afraid this is a punishment from Allah! :(

I wonder if it is possible for me to reconnect to him again.. will Allah remove this seal from me? or pple who have a sealed heart will never be forgiven? even if I repent?

Wa 'alaikumassalam WaRahmatullah,
Yes,sister many of us have experienced these moments of darkness.It's something everyone experiences.
Sister do you know,what gives lives to hearts?
It's dhikr of Allah,His remembrance,Qur'an.
Sister read Qur'an and ponder over the ayaat in it,inside yourself and outside when you see things that you like,relate it to Allah and how Allah explains it in the Qur'an.
Like We see night becoming day and day becoming light,who does it?Allah!We see rain,who makes it fall?Allah!We eat food,who provides it for us?Allah!We breathe air,who provides it for us?Allah!We walk on Earth,who provided it for us?Allah!Who provided us with the faculties of hearing,seeing and thinking?Allah!Who gave us life?Allah!
Is there anything present around us and within us anything not given,which has a creator other than Allah?No! Indeed His signs are present all around us and within us which we only need to contemplate upon!

Sister recently I hit upon a thought that when Allah created Hazrat Aadam('alyhissalam) and hazrat Aadam('alyhissalm) opened his eyes and gained consciousness of the world around him taught to him by Allah,how he must have felt?I try to contemplate that feeling inside me.I want to feel it inside me.It makes my heart heave ,alhamdulillah!Maybe we can call it near birth experience heh (Allahu 'aalam)[May Allah forgive me if I am doing excess or anything new.Ameen.]
Also sister visit this thread by brother thariq,a very beautiful thread that freshens hearts,in sha' Allah.
Allah is the controller of hearts(muqallibal quloob),we ask Him to make our hearts steadfast on the truth.Ameen.
Also sister read the following du'a in sha' Allah:

Allahumma inni abduka, ibnu 'abdika, ibnu amatika, naasiyatee biyadika, maadin fiyya hukmuka, adlun fiyya qadaa'uka, as'aluka bikulli ismin Huwa laka, sammaita bihi nafsaka, aw anzaltahu fee kitaabika, aw allamtahu ahadan min khalqika, awista tharta bihi fee ilmi ghaibi indaka, an taj'alal Qur'ana rabee'a qalbi wa noora sadri, wa jalaa'a huzni, wa dha-haaba hammi.

Oh Allah, I am Your slave and the offspring of your slaves,
my fate is in Your Hands,
Your Judgement upon me is assured,
Justice upon me is Your command,
I ask You by every Name You have taken for Yourself,
revealed in Your Book,
taught anyone of your creation or taken unto Yourself in the realm of the unknown,
to make the Qur'an the spring of my heart and the light of my breast,
the banisher of my sadness and the reliever of my despondency.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQfqaUhy-g[/ame]

Sister being afraid of hellfire is good but do not lose hope for a believer lives his life between two things "Hope and Fear".
A salaf once said,a believer is like a bird whose one wing is of hope and the other is fear and it's head is love.
When hardship is more the wing of hope should be heavy and when there is ease we should also have fear of Allah.
Believers should not let go of either hope or fear.
Fearing Allah's punishment and also having hope in His mercy.
It says in Qur'an in mahfoom of an ayah of Surah Yusuf,where I "Indeed, no one despairs of relief from Allah except the disbelieving people."
So you see sister,it is very important to hold onto hope other than fear.Do not lose hope in Allah's mercy and forgiveness,it says in Surah Az Zumar in the interpretation of the meaning,Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."
So have hope in Allah as well.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
:salam2:
can you bargain internet researches with heavens?......once an atheist asked hazrat Ali R.A we believe that there is no god and we believe that we will become part of soil after our death what will happen to you if we are true in our believe ?
He R.A replied we believe that there is one GOD ALLAH, and He created us and we will be resurrected on the day of judgment , and people with faith and good deed will go to heavens and wrong doers will go to hell fire ...if what you think is right (suppose)then we will also become part of soil (no harm will touch us) what will you do if what we prove to be right ?????
if what you studying is saying there is no god ,,,, just add a little BUT ALLAH

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lv13qGh1dQ[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGi9MDjF9jM&feature=related[/ame]

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Dear Sad..sad...don't be sad.

Keeping making dhikr, make dua, make salat and surrond yourself with Muslims.

Sometimes we have a little lull in our faith. We just have to work harder. That is the crux of the meaning of striving for our faith.

It is simple just keeping calling out to Allah, read and study the faith. Keep writing to us. There are a lot of people who are here for you, as well.

brother02

Banned
yes dont be sad make sports go to the sea with good brothers take holy quran with you
eating good try to live happy wa salam alaykoum .

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram

wa aleikum salam wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

Dear sister, yes we all experience days like what you feel, Allah knows best but do not let this rule your daily life or to affect your ibadah, inchallah.

...deep in our hearts we know there is the love for Allah and the love that Allah keeps for us..otherwise you would not regret the way you feel.

"Invoke your Lord with humility and in secret. He likes not the aggressors" [Qur'an 7:55].
"Is not He Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls Him, and Who removes the evil" [Qur'an 27: 60].

Allah Almighty says in the Qur'an:
"And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed Near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright" [Qur'an 2:186].

If you did some mistakes, think..would your mother forgive you ? If she would, then how about our Creator, that loves us more then our mothers ?
Allah promised He is Sufficient for us..and that after hardship comes comfort.
Wish you well.

:salam2:

Sad.sad.

Jazak Allahu khair everyone..

Unlucky I have bad thought in my heart and mind which are making my life a trash... I know they are waswasah and I that should not pay attention to them.. but I didn't know it before... I thought it was my own self, and I felt guilty about that.. I was so desperated I thought ALlah will never forgive me (that's my biggest sin)..
then I discovered Allah forgives waswasah but it's too late I was so desperated at that time that suddenly, as I told before, I felt like my soul was sealed and like my faith flew away from me... now I don't know what to do.. I repent every day but my heart is still dead! sometimes I am afraid I will die, I don't care about this world but I am afraid of hell, I am not ready to die without a true faith in my heart.. I don't wanna die like this..
I trie to read qur'an but I get even more scared, so now I only pray and make du'a asking Allah to change my heart, I need the heart of a true believer which I am scared I don't have!

pls make du'a for me.. may ALlah reward you with paradise.
Jazak ALlahu Khair!

Hatty

"From the big bang creating the universe, to evolution creating life. There is so much evidence for this, it is undeniable"

All you did brother that you replaced God with Big Bang and Evolution. You said it was Big bang and Evolution created the universe. So you mean that Big bang is God and Evolution is God. you attributed ability, intelligence, power, foresight, and all the other attributes of God to Big Bang and Evolution.

You did not really remove God, you only replaced Him with other Gods...