sorry

Jhonny

sorry i was messing around. i didn't mean that last post to anyone who saw it. sorry man. like really and truly from the bottom of my heart.:SMILY286::SMILY23:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Err what are you on about? That crazy HAHAHAHA post? Yeah it got reported, makes you look like a perfect troll trolling around. Btw you do realise this is an islamic forum used for the educating oneself about islam and not you facebook page, don't you?

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum wah ramahtullah wah bahkrahtu

If we don't forgive each other, why do we expect Allah to forgive us? If we don't show mercy to others, why should we ask Allah for mercy for ourselves? This point is highlighted in this beautiful Hadith. "He who is not merciful to people Allah will not be merciful to him.'' [Bukhari]

Jhonny

Err what are you on about? That crazy HAHAHAHA post? Yeah it got reported, makes you look like a perfect troll trolling around. Btw you do realise this is an islamic forum used for the educating oneself about islam and not you facebook page, don't you?

Listen I didn't know. I not even Muslim yet and I'm no troll. Can't a guy say sorry and be forgived? No one else gave me attitudebesides u.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is time to tell the truth. I am not pleased at all. This is an Islamic forum. I am not pleased at all. Please have the courage to tell the truth. End of subject. Thank you.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Listen I didn't know. I not even Muslim yet and I'm no troll. Can't a guy say sorry and be forgived? No one else gave me attitudebesides u.

World warmest welcome to you if you are looking for an honest conversation with us. Muslims are the most forgiving people, believe me. Whether you are a troll or not, you will know better. So pls leave if you are, otherwise ensure you prove it to us that you are not.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Asslamaliekum warahmatullahi wabrakatu,
My appoligies if anyone disagrees but I'll request my brothers and sisters in Islam not to be too quick in judging people. Mistakes happen. Few years back I had created a thread on a forum suggesting how to improve a game engine (while I had very wrong idea of how things work back then) and it ended up bieng a something like 45 page long thread with people rebuking for my ignorance.
(but I would still thank them alot coz becoz of them i was encouraged to learn lot of stuff). So the point is "IT HURTS", so plz when someone is making an apology do not continue to bring up the topic.
Jazakallah Khairan.

Aziboy

Banned
No Problems Jhonny it happens, btw Welcome to Turntoislam and I assure that you are at the right place dude ... And please don't repeat that hahaha thing again :SMILY286: LOL

I wana know more abt you, like who are you and wher r u frm? if you will

a_stranger

You are most welcome Jhonny, we are happy to have you with us. Islam unites all people with love of our creator, good deeds, and sincere intentions.:salah:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Yeah well, that's because I'm the only one here with a capital "A" Attitude. You'll learn about that pretty fast.

Yep he can be forgiven. Actually he must be forgiven. However, we "write" here, you judged I had an attitude because that's what my posts conveyed to you. I judged you had a smirk on your face and landed at TTI to "have some fun with those things called muslims". We are a square.

Generally, when a person newly signs up and makes 4 useless threads in about 5 minutes. He's a troll. You happen to be an exception, as per your claim. First of your kind to appear at TTI in my last 5-6 TTI years.

Now you know, and so do I. Let's hope we behave, or let me just speak for myself. I hope "I" behave.

Have fun!
Asslamaliekum warahmatullahi wabrakatu,
My appoligies if anyone disagrees but I'll request my brothers and sisters in Islam not to be too quick in judging people. Mistakes happen. Few years back I had created a thread on a forum suggesting how to improve a game engine (while I had very wrong idea of how things work back then) and it ended up bieng a something like 45 page long thread with people rebuking for my ignorance.
(but I would still thank them alot coz becoz of them i was encouraged to learn lot of stuff). So the point is "IT HURTS", so plz when someone is making an apology do not continue to bring up the topic.
Jazakallah Khairan.

Tell me about it. Someone needs to get a recording of that line and fix some ear plugs in my ears.

Most of us are messed up when we first sign in. I can relate to that. Why I went head on with jhonny was because his speed of making threads that conveyed nothing. I'm not proud of being rude. I'm just saying, It didn't felt normal. There are millions out there bashing Islam, TTI and TTI-type places are the safe havens. I for one, don't want it infected (no I don't mean by Jhonny type guys, I judged him wrong, as per him). I want it as it is.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Lol. Seems like our newcomer has decided to stop playing the clown ..good good.

Welcome to TTI.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Yeah well, that's because I'm the only one here with a capital "A" Attitude. You'll learn about that pretty fast.

Yep he can be forgiven. Actually he must be forgiven. However, we "write" here, you judged I had an attitude because that's what my posts conveyed to you. I judged you had a smirk on your face and landed at TTI to "have some fun with those things called muslims". We are a square.

Generally, when a person newly signs up and makes 4 useless threads in about 5 minutes. He's a troll. You happen to be an exception, as per your claim. First of your kind to appear at TTI in my last 5-6 TTI years.

Now you know, and so do I. Let's hope we behave, or let me just speak for myself. I hope "I" behave.

Have fun!

Tell me about it. Someone needs to get a recording of that line and fix some ear plugs in my ears.

Most of us are messed up when we first sign in. I can relate to that. Why I went head on with jhonny was because his speed of making threads that conveyed nothing. I'm not proud of being rude. I'm just saying, It didn't felt normal. There are millions out there bashing Islam, TTI and TTI-type places are the safe havens. I for one, don't want it infected (no I don't mean by Jhonny type guys, I judged him wrong, as per him). I want it as it is.

:salam2:

ya ukhti, i feel the same wat you said, and i have seen many incidents of "trolling", bashing, spamming on TTI, May Allah (swt) bless the moderators who take care of it in a fast manner. TTI is a safe heaven a beautiful home that many of us find comfort in; so although i do agree with you i just want to give you a short reminder of the story of the person who urinated in the mosque and how our beloved Prophet (PBUH) dealt with him, inshAllah im sure you are familiar with the story.

And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers. [51:55]

:wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Lol. Seems like our newcomer has decided to stop playing the clown ..good good.

Welcome to TTI.
Someone please tell me, does sister al-fajr's simple post make you laugh or am I seriously loosing it now;D.

Love you for the sake of Allaah ukht. May I have the permission to put your "words of wisdom" in my signature. Lol.

:salam2:

ya ukhti, i feel the same wat you said, and i have seen many incidents of "trolling", bashing, spamming on TTI, May Allah (swt) bless the moderators who take care of it in a fast manner. TTI is a safe heaven a beautiful home that many of us find comfort in; so although i do agree with you i just want to give you a short reminder of the story of the person who urinated in the mosque and how our beloved Prophet (PBUH) dealt with him, inshAllah im sure you are familiar with the story.

And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers. [51:55]

:wasalam:

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

May Allaah bless you. I pray I remember that when it is needed most.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister Seeking Allah's Mercy,

There are times when there are those who know and have compassion. Sister Al-Fajr post makes perfect sense.

And Sister, you do not own the capital A for attitude...I had it before you were conceived.

Aziboy

Banned
Wa Alaykum as salam

I totally agreed with Aapa, sister, do not own capital A attitude, and if it is for all good then I would say that we must all have a positive all capital ATTITUDE.......:)

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

I'm a bit confused. Are you a sixth grader Muslimah as it looked like from your previous thread or are you a non-Muslim male?

Or perhaps I am missing something...