So she hugged me......

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
I suppose that he was really embarrassed!but he is a really good example of respect of the rules that many people don't know.since I've known that shaking hands with the opposite gender is haram,I do what I can to avoid that situation,but there is still someone who uses to shake his hand with mine as sign of friendship.he's a dear friend of my husband and he was presented to me whaen I came to morocco for the first time when I was engaged.I don't thik that there is something bad in it,but the next time I'll stay far and I'll maybe say that shaking hands is haram:SMILY286:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikukm,

In the world of etiquette, a woman has the choice of extending her hand. Even in the world of the kufr if a lady does not extend her hand the man will gently bow his head.
The hugging and whatever are reserved for intimate settings. Women are taught in finishing schools how to stand keep your arm at your side. Should you wish to shake hands there are steps to take. In the most formal of settings a gentleman takes her hand lightly and places a very gentle kiss on her knuckles; often the lady wears gloves. His lips do not touch her..it is mere performance.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuhu,

JazaakAllaahu khayraa. He seems like an interesting speaker Mashaa`Allaah. Nice manner of speaking. I've never heard him before.