Please Pray for Sri Lankan Muslims! One Musjid going to be Demolish.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Salaams All.

I am posting the whole details and link as well. Pls go through it.

Here is the Link [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idGeEvNlDSs[/ame]

The Muslim mosque situated at the center of the Dambulla Town was subject to a petrol bomb attack this early morning.(20). Though there had been no harm done to lives of people the mosque has been slightly damaged.

A request had been made by Matale district UPFA M . P. Lakshman Perera to move the mosque from the place where it is now situated , and that another place will be found for it , which had been rejected by the mosque Board of administrators. It is after this , the attack had been launched.

The police had met the mosque administrators on the 19th and requested not to hold the Friday (today ) congregation. The mosque Board had refused to abide by this instruction as Friday Jummah prayers is very important for the Muslims. Later when the Muslims were holding their prayers , Ven. Inamaluwa Sumangala Thero with a crowd of about 500 persons have gone and conducted themselves in a most unruly manner hindering the Muslims in their prayer activities and damaging a part of the mosque. Consequently the Muslim devotees who were inside the mosque had been subjected to grave fears of potential attack. This violent group had damaged the goods within the mosque. The Police and army who were around had made no attempt to avert the attack.

Sumangala Thero had claimed that on the 300 acres land which was given to the Govt. , places of worship of other religions are being erected . He had warned ‘don’t make my blood boil’.

Meanwhile All Ceylon Jamiyyathul Ulema Organization had addressed a letter to the President Mahinda Rajapakse condemning the forcible entry of the group of intruders into the mosque premises , which can result in a breach of peace . The letter had therefore urged the President to take appropriate action to avert this potentially disastrous situation whose authors are the Sumangala Thero and the group.

Incidentally ,about four months ago another mosque in Anuradhapura was similarly attacked and destroyed.

Although inciting racial and religious hatred is barred by the SL constitution , and those found guilty are punishable under the penal code , so far these prohibitions have not been effective against the majority group.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

:salam2:

:astag:

It's in so very sad state.
so many land and they insisted on where our mosque is situated.
The most funny thing is that,
these sooo humble buddhist monks that they used to be, just turned to be different in so little time!!!:eek:
These monks are known to be peaceful and loving people because monks are vegetarian they are not known to be violent and their change makes many people wonder.Most videos related comments that I viewed had said the same.There must be a third party!

Many are confused at these monks sudden attitude change even among the Sri lanka's buddhists.

We really hope that they will reach in good term agreement and without any
blood shed among both sides.

Thank you
for sharing
brother.
:jazaak:

Aazan Masjid Al Aqsa
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXlEJGi15q4&feature=related[/ame]

Remembering Majidil Al Aqsa one can get the picture
who behind all this.

~Wassalam .

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

May Allah protect us.Ameen
We are being devoured in everyplace of the world even though we are not less in numbers.
This is humbling.

I thought Buddhist monks were peaceful people

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

We are being devoured in everyplace of the world even though we are not less in numbers.
This is humbling.

~~~
:wasalam:

So clearly...
The same
...old dirty
tactic some group of 'people' still play!

Palestinian Loss of Land
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEe4vHt7GmQ&feature=related[/ame]

*video contain music can turn off.

Save your country no conflict with each other!!!
Togetherness you can fight your country truly enemy!

~Wassalam :)

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah

:astag:

It's in so very sad state.
so many land and they insisted on where our mosque is situated.
The most funny thing is that,
these sooo humble buddhist monks that they used to be, just turned to be different in so little time!!!:eek:
These monks are known to be peaceful and loving people because monks are vegetarian they are not known to be violent and their change makes many people wonder.Most videos related comments that I viewed had said the same.There must be a third party!

Many are confused at these monks sudden attitude change even among the Sri lanka's buddhists.

We really hope that they will reach in good term agreement and without any
blood shed among both sides.

Thank you
for sharing
brother.
:jazaak:

Aazan Masjid Al Aqsa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXlEJGi15q4&feature=related

Remembering Majidil Al Aqsa one can get the picture
who behind all this.

~Wassalam .

JAZAKALLAH KHAIRAH and Ameen For Ur Dua.Sister... Insha Allah we will fight for our freedom. Will see .. Allah is with us and We should be very Tactful to deal this issue.. Jazakallah Khairah again Sister.. Wassalaam

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah

This is humbling.

Though we are Minority in this Country No matter how we are.. We will be fighting for this issue with the Help of Allah SWT.. Pls make Dua.. Ameen

Wassalaam!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
JAZAKALLAH KHAIRAH and Ameen For Ur Dua.Sister... Insha Allah we will fight for our freedom. Will see .. Allah is with us and We should be very Tactful to deal this issue.. Jazakallah Khairah again Sister.. Wassalaam

~~~

:bismillah:

You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers are the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

Surah Al-Ma'idah 5:82

Save your country no conflict with each other!!!
Togetherness you can fight your country true enemy!

We hope these problem will clear as soon as possible and everybody can live in peace and harmony as always~Insya'allah!

Take care,
~Wassalam

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

If somebody throws petrol bombs at our mosque, be it Assad or these shaytans in red clothes. Their end should be the same. They will soon come to know In sha Allah.