What's ur Real Name???

Aziboy

Banned
Assalam Alaykum to all,

I came up with the idea for this thread as most of us on TTI have adopted pseudonym and because of which we don’t know our fellas names.

It could be fairly a revealing one only for those who wish to share their ORIGINAL NAMES and place from where they are.

To start with mine this is
ASIF KAZI from Bombay, India

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Salaam Bro,

Probably not going to get much response here! Even some sisters dont reveal their names to other sisters!! its strange!
Anyway, I have no issues. Everyone knows Im in the Middle East, although I'm from Zimbabwe :) Indo/Pak origins - arent we everywhere?!! And my name is Fatima :)

Marina28

yea as u know marina ive added arabic name to my name which is marina-hadeya from the uk but my family are from cyprus i think im only greek cypriot here haha :p

Aziboy

Banned
Salaam Bro,

Probably not going to get much response here! Even some sisters dont reveal their names to other sisters!! its strange!
Anyway, I have no issues. Everyone knows Im in the Middle East, although I'm from Zimbabwe :) Indo/Pak origins - arent we everywhere?!! And my name is Fatima :)

:salam2:

Yes, we are everywhere ...Alhamdulillah ! and soon shall we dominate :) Insha Allah

I am wondering If I have done anything bad or something, or is it ok to ask for names? Although I knew it well that pics would be a great issue here but not the names at least...

However, Sisters Fatima, Marina-Hadeya, Aria and Sabrina you all are appreciated for participating in this so called strange game [on behalf of others] LOL

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
im sabrina grew up in zimbabwe.
:wasalam:

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Sachi baat?! Ahlan Wasahlan!! I have a fellow Zimbo here! Thought I'd always be the only one! Im super excited now :) sending you PM :)

Bro Azimax... I think the thing is with the cyber world, we use pseudonyms for a reason. sometimes we reveal information about ourselves that we dont want others to know but feel safe about it because no one knows us. And sometimes it gives us an excuse to behave in a way uncharacteristic to our normal behaviour (could be negative or positive) and feel safe doing it.
But once people know who you are, its going to "track posts" and see all the stuff you wrote and then going to tell your mum :p

Aziboy

Banned
Aha! yes the cyber world might be hazardous for those who are performing negativity and spreading the evil bugs thereof. But we here at TTI are Alhamdullilah have some great people to befriend with and I feel no reason to hide the identity. However I do understand that its also not a compulsion but still knowing people you come across with everyday is like a great thing is what I feel.

BTW, im no longer Azimax here, u can call me ASIF :)

Ma'salam

MEMON

Walaikum salam

Its good way to reveal the identity of our fellow brothers and sisters who have hidden themselves in the disguise of different names :). Anyways here is Imran.

Aziboy

Banned
My name is Scott, but I'm known to my friends and family as Scotty :)

My Muslim name given to me when I took my shahada (I didn't chose it) is Mohammed Yusef. But I haven't adopted that name and I'm not going to. I'm happy as I am :)

No problems Scotty, unless your name involves the origin of ancient god/godess or represents any form of shirk, we are ok :D

And our warm welcome you to brother

Aziboy

Banned
Walaikum salam

Its good way to reveal the identity of our fellow brothers and sisters who have hidden themselves in the disguise of different names :). Anyways here is Imran.

Welcome Imran Memon btw, wher r u frm???

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I was baptised with my granmother's name as Lucia,and with the indian name as Sundari.my anagraphic name is the second one,'cause my parents were more hinduist than catholic.....a confusion indeed!!!!!!!:lol:but now I prefere to be called Hayat.my children don't know my real name and I hope they'll never do:wasalam:

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Fatima n Sabs I hope you both understand Urdu/hindi [speaking only] ;)

Bol sakte ho ki nahi?

jee, main abhi seek rahi hoon :) kiyonki main shadi karoongi pakistani ke saath, tho zaroori hai... lekin abhitak, karab hai :p

What she is trying to say:
yes, i am learning because i am marrying a pakistani so its important. but upto now, it is bad...

Aziboy

Banned
Oh, hope sister Sabs got it now :)

O I am badly need to learn arabic, but not by textbooks and notes, just by being with someone who knows it and i could learn