A terrible genocide by Assad in Masha'a Al-Arbaeen-Hama-Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

brother02

Banned
Mohammed (saw)said: "Bring glad tidings to this ummah; she will have the power, the pride, the deen, the victory and the authority on earth. So he who worked to reap the rewards in this life rather than in the hereafter he would have no reward in the hereafter." [Musnad-Imam Ahmed]
---------------------------------------------
25/04/2012
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAIyC4BZ6R4&sns=fb[/ame]

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Happened today in Mash`aa Hama rocket attack

[yt]VAGWSBHbA_w[/yt]

You are shot by dogs if you try to save lives.

[yt]h89kyTOrQiM[/yt]

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I do believe that wishing me to death and telling me that I am going to hell on Judgement day is not a good thing to do.

Sister Esperanza,

You do not know the ME politics at all.

And all you are doing is ranting about sending medicines. Who is stopping anyone. I have never said do not help. This is not my cause. Nor does my lack of participation for this cause make me a lesser being. There are causes right outside my door that are within my reach to help.

Thank you for the blessings you have given me for Judgement Day.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

You do not insult me. You have wished death upon me. That is a little beyond insult.

What is so sad about your stance is that you have not even taken a moment to understand the bigger picture. There is a gigantic world out here. You do not possess absolute knowledge. You are passionate about this situation.
And this passion does not lead to rational decisions. Your words if I take them seriously can warrant that I ask you be banned, at the least.You have threatened a woman. Your passion and lack of wisdom have compromised this site.
You have embarrassed my brothers on this site. You are not going to be taken seriously anymore.

And on a deeper level...I do know you need to seek forgiveness from Allah.

brother02

Banned
no i dont have any shame on me you are not muslima you are from shia and you hate the sunnist muslim
and your place in the hell inshallah you and you rasse of peaple like you ameen

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

If you were my student I would fail you for lack of deductive thinking. A serious decision can not be made with mere speculation. Nothing in your statement above is correct.

As Muslims we are to exhibit the best of manners. It is to stimulate the legacy of gratitude.
As Muslims when we are questioned we answer to the best of our ability. We are humble.
As Muslims we do not make speculative decisions, they can be very dangerous. That is why we turn to Knowledge. That is the reason we need witnesses; to keep us on the Right Path. We seek from the Quran and the Sunna.

In this thread I have simply asked an answer to Why is the Syrian conflict religious and not political. In order to give a robust response all angles have to be studied. It is not sufficient to state this is not political. How is this secular. How can this be religious when the movement is openly declaring they are not sure they want a purely Islamic government?

And the blessings of Allah keep descending upon me.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I do believe you have your facts rather mixed up.

But, I do believe this is getting very redundant thus I disengage. And I do not know why I really forgive you.

Aziboy

Banned
go to ther hell you too you are all kufar

Whats this brother?

Not done at all, you should understand that this is a forum and not the place to argue or prove your point.

Whatever is happening is Syria is sick, sad and may Allah curse Bashar Al-assad, israel, zionists and all those who are troubling our fellows in there and elsewhere.

I request you and everyone here to do your BEST [at least the DUA] in helping our brothers and sisters may it be in Syria, Palestine, Myanmar, Egypt, China and all around the world.

Please make DUA my dear brothers and sisters and please for the sake of ALLAH don't pass on Fatwas on eachother here, trust me it will take you no where...

Aapa, esperanza, brother2 and others, please calm down....

If anyone of you is angry or not satisfied with each other please forget and forgive for ALLAH loves those who Forgive.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am calm. I am the only one who is calm.

A brother has wished death and hell upon me....

Aziboy

Banned
Wa Alaykum as salam,

Yes Aapa I saw that, please forgive him, he must have got extremely hyper and poked.

Please ignore as to what he has said earlier.

brother02 please show that you really do not mean to say that.....

Lets SHIFT DELETE and forget this

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The difficulty is that many can only see what deem to be important. But situations are never simple and each side has to be understood.

We are not going to be able to solve anything.

brother02

Banned
ask allah to foregive you not me and about you and the prove you ask about i have just question do you have
eyes or you are blind from your heart where is your humanity you are realy injust
:angryred:

Ayyub

ask allah to foregive you not me and about you and the prove you ask about i have just question do you have
eyes or you are blind from your heart where is your humanity you are realy injust
:angryred:

No the last time I checked I still had a heart beat and two eyes. So no I'm not blind but I can't understand what you really want the muslims to do?

Muslims are already donating and making dua like crazy so what more can we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.