Provide detail info on Sai Baba

rahman2040

:salam2:
can some body Provide detail info on Sai Baba old and also the recent one,,,
as i watching in news yesterday of his 1st death anniversary...

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
The second one claimed himself to be god... predicted that he will die at the age of 96 (and people still followed him not even thinking 'how God can die?') but Allah caused him to die at the age of 85 (or 75). His trust has huge wealth mostly from indians staying abroad. He developed the towns that is around his place and provided water facility to the surrounding areas so that led to more and more people following him. He is that typical godman that you see in india. (on a much larger scale)

Aziboy

Banned
Brother Rahman,

The info you asked for is honestly useless, please understand that talking or reading about such godmans would simply waste our own time.

Sai baba the recent one was a magician, ab bhool jao usse, thoda Islam per bhi dhayan do mere bhai, thek hai?

Chalo Allah Hafiz

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I knew about Sai Baba when I was 16 years old.an ex friend of my family said he had met him personally.I watched some videos about him,I've known that he was a sort of prophet,who would have died at the age of 92 or so years old and he would have been born as girl.for a brief periode I really belived that he could multiplicate the holy ground of "vibuti",my parentsd had a bit of that from India,but I've never seen it growing up.then I opened my eyes and understood that he was human like me and the "miracles"he made were just fake ones.he was able to catch money from those who were too much "ignorant" and now he's buried like a common mortal man.:SMILY139:

rahman2040

yes brother Asif, i agree.
But i heard by my Uncle, when a jamat went to give him Dawa, he not only rejected but also shut their mouths with some magic. but our dawa members broke that magic. and tried hard to convince him, but in vain.
If he would have agreed then hundreds of his followers would have accepted Islam...

Allah knows best.