ramadan tips hints suggestions

Marina28

so i havent got a clue so i only know alittle of al fatia is it wise to try learn something for ramadan?i know sounds silly but i want allah to know im trying or do u think im eating to much that i cant chew?

also r there any tips brothers and sisters can give me as its nearly ramadan? do i started fasting nw to get use to it?any suggestions would be great..also i would love to hear peoples experiences if they dont mind sharing

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

Please do a search and there are a lot of threads of Ramadan. As we approach the beautiful month you will an increase on the number of threads.

Muslims get excited about Ramadan.

Have you ever fasted before?

Marina28

No I haven't as this will b my first Ramadan I'm sorry I should searched do accept my apology :)

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah
asalaam aleykum

try to fast by every Monday and Thursday;
this is Sunna.

where there is a Will There is a Way

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum wa rahamtulahy wa barakatuh

Indeed the month of Ramadan is getting closer, alhamdullilah.

Such a special time when we fast from food and water, but same time we remember to be more spiritual, keep more silent and strive to be better muslims inchallah. Yes dear sister, is wise to try learn as much as you can because Allah keeps count of everything and he is the most Mercyfull, like in this hadith: Verily the one who recites the Qur’an beautifully, smoothly, and precisely, he will be in the company of the noble and obedient angels. And as for the one who recites with difficulty, stammering or stumbling through its verses, then he will have TWICE that reward.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

The best advice i can give is try to be as busy as you can in the days you fast and time goes faster inchallah...i used to sleep a little before maghrib sometimes.

The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Quran, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong) [Quran al-Baqarah 2:185]

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: “Whoever draws near to Allah during it (Ramadan) with a single characteristic from the characteristics of (voluntary) goodness, he is like whoever performs an obligatory act in other times. And whoever performs an obligatory act during it, he is like whoever performed seventy obligatory acts in other times.” (Sahih Ibn Khuzaymah, no. 1887)

:salam2: