O Somalia, Land of Islam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul Qadir

remember death
:salam2:

O Somalia, Land of Islam!
Publication time: 3 March 2007, 16:00

With the US now using proxies in an effort to control the rich resources of Somalia, for fear of another Black Hawn down that sent them packing, our brothers must remember the glorious ancestry and stand united to establish Allah's rule and religion in its entirety as this poem in your honor inspires.

Somalia Land of Islam
People of strong Iman
Somalia graveyard of the crusaders
Who never learn from their past mistakes

They came in 93
To bring peace, justice and democracy
And were dispatched in pieces
After they were exposed for their hypocrisy
Uranium and other resources was the motive

Now they are using proxies
Ethiopians and So called Somali's
Puppets and traitors
Slaves once more
Like before
This time paid
To raid their own kind
No dignity or honor

US is clever
Bogged down in Iraq and Afghanistan
No more land invasions
Maybe they learnt their lesson
Not to mess with Muslims

Divide and conquer
Weaken and annihilate
Back to their old ways
Old tactics renewed
While the Muslims continue to
Fight with small arms
Hitting and running
And blowing up using their own bodies

US aware
Full of fear
Refusing to land troops
Coz they remember Black Hawk down

Mujahideen say
Crusaders welcome
To the land of glory and Islam
People full of dignity and Taqwa
Coz
Islam reached here before Medina

Ready to die in Jihad
Than submit and be humiliated
Motivated and ready

My dear Somali brothers
Forget the divisions of tribalism
Tool of jahaliyah and shaytan
West's biggest weapon
More powerful than a nuclear bomb
More Somalis died
And many widows and orphans cried
Coz of tribalism

Leave this evil
And unite as brothers
Inter-marry and kill it for good
Unite and repel the occupation
Together
Otherwise u will be enslaved forever

Instead of walking
U will be kneeling
And bowing
To the US and its allies

Horn of Africa
Land of Islam
Able to inspire the Ummah
And put fear in the hearts of the enemy

Your ancestors were Mujihideen
Proud and noble
Live up to their glories
Against invaders like the Italians
Don't collaborate or condemn your brothers
Islam brought order
While kufr and tribalism brings disorder

You've seen it in the past
Don't make the same mistake twice
May Allah help u and give u the victory
Establish Islamic rule in state and society.
Ameen.

By Showkat Ali

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
What a beautiful and..... i'm speechless mashallah it's very well said mashallah

especially this bit:
My dear Somali brothers
Forget the divisions of tribalism
Tool of jahaliyah and shaytan
West's biggest weapon
More powerful than a nuclear bomb
More Somalis died
And many widows and orphans cried
Coz of tribalism

This is soo true and unfortunate.
Anyways Jazakallah for sharing

Sister L.
:wasalam:

mahdi

salam

salam brother, it was nice thing to say that,
i ma somali and saw what happened to my country , it's not the people who are fighting cause of tribes, it's the warlords who run to their tribes and start attacking other tribes , i think somali's have to stand together and refuse the rule of the war lords, they are paid by the US to bring disorder in the country,

i pray to allah that we have estability in the region and peace,

214. Or think ye that ye will enter paradise while yet there hath not come unto you the like of (that which came to) those who passed away before you ? Affliction and adversity befell them, they were shaken as with earthquake, till the messenger (of Allah) and those who believed along with him said: When cometh Allah's help ? Now surely Allah's help is ni

suumaya

Thank you brother abdul qadir.
It's sad and beautiful as well. i hope to see one day that all the muslim united and stand together... it's sad when we kill one another....

Umzakariya

Assalamu Alaikum,

Jazzakallu khair bro abdul Qadir for sharing...that was touching/beautiful poem!!!! I always make dua for all the muslims around the world for peace.

saqlawi

Muslim Student
jazak allahu khair brother

a beautiful poem, and very true.

(And mahdi is right about warlords, similar to the so called "civil war" in Iraq, but with shiite Irani-backed militias)

abdul Qadir

remember death
:jazaak: for your kind words ... the strugle agains the infidels and the puppet of the west will continue .... now there is aden hashi ayrow who americans claim that he trained in afghanistan and even took part in the war in lebanon against the jews .... anyone heard of him .... mashaAllah he is just 29 and brave .... i pray for victory to all the ummah .... vitory to the mujahideen

Fardowsa

Simple Muslimah
R u serious????

"Somalia Land of Islam
People of strong Iman

They came in 93
Uranium and other resources was the motive"

did you know that only 18 American soldiers died in Somalia vs about 1000+ Somalis. Tell me who won???? I could assure you it was not the Somalis. Anyways, I havent really got the chance to finish reading the rest of the poem cause this few paragraphs kinda ruined it for me. salaams

young muslimaah

servant of allah
brother abdulqadir this very beautiful indeed as sister libin said and also very true.
i pray to allah that one day we (muslims) stop killing eachother and start loving eachother and apreciating one another amiin ya rabil3alimiin :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

united we stand devided we fall.

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah

Thank you brother Abdul-Qadir. well said sister libin. I am somali my concern for my people is lack of knowledge. most of women:girl3: in somalia can't even read so are most of men living outside the big cities. I hope I am not offending anyone. to my knowledge i found out that in here Virginia and other states too most of the women over 55 can't read.

Knowledge is a # 1 key to our problemo. I hope one day somalian will see that knowledge is more important than tribe.

O Allah help our brothers and sisters. and Give us knowledge that we benefits from.:tti_sister:

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah

Knowledge is a torch whose holder percieves things as they truely are and not as they appear. ....And say: MY Lord! increase me in knowledge.: (20;114)

The prophet (scw) said, " whom Allah does love he gives knowledge of religion and guides him into the straight path.

May Allah guides us to the straight path.:tti_sister:

abdul Qadir

remember death
"Somalia Land of Islam
People of strong Iman

They came in 93
Uranium and other resources was the motive"

did you know that only 18 American soldiers died in Somalia vs about 1000+ Somalis. Tell me who won???? I could assure you it was not the Somalis. Anyways, I havent really got the chance to finish reading the rest of the poem cause this few paragraphs kinda ruined it for me. salaams

didnt unosom leave ???

Fardowsa

Simple Muslimah
As-Salaam Alaykum

They left b/c of the fact that nothing was getting done, cause the Somalis that were left were not allowing them to really accomplish anything. So, please bro, just cause they left does not mean that Somalia won, it was not even a fight or anything, the troops went their to just assist, and to give food to the thousands that were starving....too bad they werent really allowed to get to them:(.

Anyways, stop making it seem as if the few hundred Somalis threw out the highly trained American/allied troops....cause clearly that was not the case. As I stated before, 18 versus 1000+ you do the math.

As-Salaam Alaykum

ps non-Muslim nations were the only ones that were there for the Somalis, where were the so called useless "Islamic nations"?

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

Forget about the die people but we get them out of our country unlike some other countries who can't and to that we won. But i do agree on this non-Muslim nations were the only ones that were there for the Somalis while the islamict nation didn't.

:tti_sister:

Fardowsa

Simple Muslimah
Huh?

They were only there to help, what part of that dont you understand? Therefore, by not letting them help you, does not really mean that the Somalis won. They left there because nothing was being accomplished, cause as I said before.....the Somalis were not letting them get supplies/food to the people that needed it. Please, read about what really happen in Somalia during that time, and then comment about it....that would be best for you. Salaams

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
They were only there to help, what part of that dont you understand? Therefore, by not letting them help you, does not really mean that the Somalis won. They left there because nothing was being accomplished, cause as I said before.....the Somalis were not letting them get supplies/food to the people that needed it. Please, read about what really happen in Somalia during that time, and then comment about it....that would be best for you. Salaams

You are seriously mistaken sister. Do you seriously think that sole purpose of the american invasion of Somalia was to distibute food? 18 american troops were killed during a military operation not a humanitarian one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mogadishu

wasalam

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
look...i am not america, but i am american. black hawk down was a great movie. but i gotta tell you, the fact that some rangers even made it back alive was nothing short of miraculous against those odds. this was not a great victory for somalia. i have to tell you , even iraq is not a military "defeat". Casualty rates for troops are very low. It is just that this is televised.
I am not saying that america is acting correctly. I pray that the ummah unites. We need a new caliph. Only as a single entitly will muslim countries control their own destinies. But who will lead? Saudi? Iran? Singapore? Not one group would cede power to another. Make du'a that Hazrat Eesa comes soon to unite the ummah.
People like to see america as the great shaitan. Do I need to explain that all countries act in their own self interest? Didn't Iraq invade Kuwait on thin pretenses? Didn't Turkey grind their own (muslim) minorities into the dirt?Does america act heavy handed around the world? Yes. But can you tell me brothers , in your heart of hearts, that a muslim country would not act the same if the roles were reversed? Or are you going to tell me stories of the caliphate from a 1000 years ago?
Cut us some slack. America is pigheaded. But they are not out to destroy anyone.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

First of all, I don't think this was a 'victory' for Somalia. They managed to drive the US troops out of Somalia but that was it. Just another bloody phase in the history of Somalia. America has no regard for international law or boundaries. When Iraq invaded Kuwait, the international community was in uproar. Yet in their eyes, they have the freedom to invade any country at will, all in the name of Freedom. What freedom? Look at the situation in Iraq now....

They came to to liberate the people of Vietnam from Communism, Afghanistan and Iraq from Islamic extremists and cruel dictators. If this is what they call 'liberation' and 'freedom', the world would be better off without it it.

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.