Introduction - New

bob34

Hello to my new friends.

My name is Bob and I'm from America.

My short story is, I've been researching all religions for myself.
I know there is one God, and I do not worship any idols. Those have always been the two facts I've always known since I was a child.
Recent visits to Turkey over the last year have opened my mind further.
I had no formal religion in my upbringing - but as an adult and a man - I don't know how I can start a family and have children without religion.

I'm drawn to Islam. I think about it, I dream about it, and I read everything I can get my hands on.
Everything I've read from the Prophet Muhammad changes the way I view my daily life.

I want to know the Quran. I struggle to read and understand it myself. I found this website and forum and I hope to have many questions answered.

Thank you to the administrators for making this site available.

Peace....

Bob

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Hello, welcome to TTI. :)
I pray to Allah (swt) to guide you to truth.
We'll be happy to answer your queries regarding Islam inshallah.

Mamalemeh

Welcome to TTI, i'm a new member myself and i'm finding very valuable posts on this forum, inshallah you'll also find almost every information you need to know about islam.

afshankausar

Hello to my new friends.

I know there is one God, and I do not worship any idols. Those have always been the two facts I've always known since I was a child.
I had no formal religion in my upbringing - but as an adult and a man - I don't know how I can start a family and have children without religion.

I'm drawn to Islam. I think about it, I dream about it, and I read everything I can get my hands on.
Everything I've read from the Prophet Muhammad changes the way I view my daily life.

I want to know the Quran. I struggle to read and understand it myself. I found this website and forum and I hope to have many questions answered.

Peace....

Bob

welcome to the religion of truth and peace..May the almighty who inclined you towards truth, uplift you more and more. Just be firm in your motto brother. Allaah bless you!!

strive-may-i

Hello to my new friends.

Peace....

Bob
You are Welcome. Feel free and seek honestly.

May you find solace, in truth. And may you become the one who stands up for truth... Ameen

bob34

Hello again to my new friends.
I have spent the last several more months reading, learning, and double checking my honesty with myself.
I have concluded I am Muslim. I have always been. I did not have the benefit of being born to a Muslim family and learning through the teaching of my parents, family, and community.
Islam was not introduced to me as a child, but now as an adult, I feel it was my duty to understand my honest beliefs and values - and I was guided to Islam.

I will travel to Egypt in October and make my Shahada with some close friends and family.
Thank you again to the administrators of TTI and the warm welcome from everyone.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
assalaamu alaykkum dear brother.. may Allah reward you and keep you steadfast in His deen. may Allah make it easy for you.

strive-may-i

Hello again to my new friends.
I have spent the last several more months reading, learning, and double checking my honesty with myself.
I have concluded I am Muslim. I have always been. I did not have the benefit of being born to a Muslim family and learning through the teaching of my parents, family, and community.
Islam was not introduced to me as a child, but now as an adult, I feel it was my duty to understand my honest beliefs and values - and I was guided to Islam.

I will travel to Egypt in October and make my Shahada with some close friends and family.
Thank you again to the administrators of TTI and the warm welcome from everyone.
Salaam,

Honesty takes us there , where nothing else can. Your quest has lead to a new right beginning. You have made a decision, so don't wait until October. Delay is not good one never knows the future. In Islamic calendar this month is Ramlaan (best of months, immensely rewarding and beneficial to the Ummah ). Accept Shahadah in this month only (15-16 days more) Today in
Gregorian Calendar: 02-August(08)2012 Hijri Calendar: 14-Ramdaan(09)-1433
).

May Allay change you from bob who acknowledges (Islam), to a real bob - Brother Of Believers :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
That's nice to know about. I pray Allaah eases your path all along till you reach your target, and I pray that He guides you and us all along the straight path.

Shahadah requires no real ceremonies and place. If you were to take my advice into account, I would say go for it while you breath. You never know if or if not you'll live till October.

And, welcome to TTI.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Hello :)

Hello to my new friends.

Peace....

Bob

:salam2:
to all muslims.
Greeting!
Hello :)

Welcome to tti
Glad to have you with us

Your system... still...loading

Insya'allah!
you will
untill then
Watch that already made
their way back
to Islam.
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
Our Amazing little brother Henry come back to Islam.

[video=youtube;nqrNhxIuq3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqrNhxIuq3o[/video]

╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
All Muslim World Wide.

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
This video follow above thread.

:salam2:
Greeting!

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
He found the truth and convert to Islam!!
[video=youtube;N48Ymna9q8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N48Ymna9q8k&feature=related[/video]

╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
All Muslim World Wide.

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

a_stranger

You are most welcome brother:

*!*!*!*!*!Ar-Rum [30:30] *!*!*!*!*!*! *!*!
فَأَقِمْ وَجْهَكَ لِلدِّينِ حَنِيفًا فِطْرَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ النَّاسَ عَلَيْهَا لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ

30:30 So set thou thy face steadily and truly to the Faith: (establish) Allah's handiwork according to the pattern on which He has made mankind: no change (let there be) in the work (wrought) by Allah; that is the standard Religion, but most among mankind understand not.

Translation of the meanings of Quran

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Welcome home Bob , I hope you enjoy your stay and I wish to say welcome to Islam soon ^_^
Since you are in North Carolina , I can tell my brother to meet you in case you need a help . He went there to be an Imam for one of the Mosques there .

If you are sure of your decision , be strong and don't hesitate .. Say it now , my brother =)

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
jealous of what :p
Actually he is a dentist and his professor asked him to be an Imam there in Ramadhan instead of him and he went since he memorises the Qur'an by heart =)
If someone meets him lemme know :D

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Brother bob34,

Keep in touch. Here we are trying to learn and practice true Islam and not the innovated islam.

I was born in a muslim family in Indian subcontinent but I found that what I was practicing was innovated islam like
celebrating "shab-e barat", "mowlid" etc.

May Allah SubhanuwaTallah guide you and keep you in the straight path from the beginning to the end.

If you have some time, please listen to the following lecture video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRqW0769C8U

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Hello Bob,Welcome to the website.
I hope you find it helpful in sha' Allah.May Allah help you and guide you towards Him.Ameen
Always pray for guidance while learning as well.Also when your heart testifies to truth,you just have to bring it on tounge :)