Tasbeeh Fatima Question

bangtorr

Assalamualaykum,

I know the tasbeeh de fatima, which is:
33 times subhanallah
33 times alhamdulillah
34 times alahu akbur

but my question is what does subhanallah and alhumdulilah mean? i only knows what alahu akbur means, allah is greatest.

juzakuallah:)

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Assalamualaykum,

I know the tasbeeh de fatima, which is:
33 times subhanallah
33 times alhamdulillah
34 times alahu akbur

but my question is what does subhanallah and alhumdulilah mean? i only knows what alahu akbur means, allah is greatest.

juzakuallah:)

Allah Akbar is also 33 times
al hamdu lillah means = thanks to Allah
subhan Allah = All glory to Allah .. or something means ( NO imperfections to Allah )

This is the exact translation in my view , I always see another translations but as an Arab I see this is the exact one :)

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Allah Akbar is also 33 times
al hamdu lillah means = thanks to Allah
subhan Allah = All glory to Allah .. or something means ( NO imperfections to Allah )

This is the exact translation in my view , I always see another translations but as an Arab I see this is the exact one :)

Asalamualykum,

i know an old post but something I was a bit confused about because I have read two different things about this:
All 33 times and the below hadith which supports: 33, 33, 34....

Reported in the hadeeth of ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib (may Allaah be pleased with him), who said that Faatimah (upon whom be peace) came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and asked him for a servant. He said, “Shall I not tell you of something that is better for you than that? When you go to sleep, say ‘Subhaan Allaah’ thirty-three times, ‘Al-hamdu Lillah’ thirty-three times, and ‘Allaahu akbar’ thirty four times.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 4943).

Any one have thoughts or comments or clarification.....

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikkum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu,

Sister, it is your preference. There is also a hadeeth which says you can say - “SubhanAllah walhamdulillaah, walaa ilaaha illal Allah, wallaahu Akbar” 25 times.

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar radi-Allah an’ that : A man saw in a dream that it was said to him: “What does your Prophet (salalahu alaihi salam) command you to do?” He said: “He commanded us to say Tasbih thirty-three times following the prayer, and to say the tahmid thirty-three times, and to say the takbir thirty-four times, and that makes one-hundred.” He said: Say the tasbih twenty-five times and say the tahmid twenty-five times and say the takbir twenty-five times and say the tahlil twenty-five times, and that will make one hundred.” The following morning he told the Prophet (salalahu alaihi salam) about that and the Messenger of Allah (salalahu alaihi salam) said: “Do what the Ansari said.” (Hasan) [Sunan An-Nasa’i in the book of forgetfulness of Prayer).

masihuddin

Many people recite this tasbeeh after each prayer except they recite Allah o Akbar 33 times and conclude by reciting La illah ilLl LAH lahoo wahdhoo la shareek a lhoo lakul mulkoo wa lhoo hamdoo wa huwa ala kuli shain Qadeer
It is reported that all sins are wiped out
I request knomledgeable perso to throw light on this

adanshai

The dhikr after salaah referred to in the question has been reported in a hadeeth reported by Abu Hurayrah from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Whoever glorifies Allaah (says Subhaan Allaah) thirty-three times immediately after each prayer, and praises Allaah (says Al-hamdu Lillaah) thirty-three times, and magnifies Allaah (says Allaahu akbar) thirty-three times, this makes ninety-nine, then to complete one hundred says Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wahdahu laa shareeka lahu, lahu’l-mulk wa lahu’l-hamd wa huwa ‘ala kulli shay’in qadeer (There is no god except Allaah Alone, with no partner, His is the power and His is the praise, and He is Able to do all things) – his sins will be forgiven even if they are like the foam of the sea.” (Reported by Muslim, 939).

Taken from http://islamqa.info/en/ref/2355

As far for the meaning of subhanAllah means Allah Allmighty is FREE FROM ANY IMPERFECTION (flawless)

masihuddin

Thank u brothe Adanshai rfor clarification Will u please also confirm that recitation of Ayat Kursi after each prater ensures a place in Jannah by quoting an authority for that

adanshai

http://www.islamicacademy.org/html/Dua/Ayatul_Kursi.html

Rasool Allah peace be upon him said, "Whoever recites Aayatul Kursi after every Fard (Fard Salat). Only death is keeping him/her from entering Jannah. (As soon as he/she dies, will enter Jannah)
(Nisa'i, Ibne Habban, Ibnelsani A'n Abi Amatah Albahili Radiallah Anhu)

It's in another Hadis that Reciting Ayatul Kursi after one Fard (Fard Salat) will stay in Allah's protection until the next Salat.
(Tibrani Fil Kabeer, A'n Alhasan Bin Ali Radiallah Anhu)