Beard is to be revered

mohammadyunus

Everyone as salam waleikum.

I had earlier posted a beard thread and this post is also about the beard , my beard !!

Now that i have with the mercy of Allah started to grow a beard everyone of my family (jain) has come out against it. With my parents ashamed of me and my relatives making snide remarks to outright abuse directed at my beard , one would think there wouldnt be a bigger sin !!

How perverted are people towards islam . I am very very angry. I also inshallah , will never let go of my beard just because of hipocrisy and whimsical desires of kaafirs fed with westernised spoon.

Everyone out there,

Dont let other people put you down. Dont let other people opinion sway your better judgement.
All that matters is following the deen of Allah which our prophet brought to us and adhering to his sunnah is more important than anything else.

So dont let others put you down. GROW A BEARD AND KEEP THE BEARD AND FULFILL THE SUNAAH OF RASULALLAH.
Keeping the beard is not only sunnah but also WAAJIB and shaving it is HARAAM.

Shaving the beard is despicable and act of jews and christians.

KEEP THE BEARD.
I love the sunnah of rasulallah.

Active members like itqan ullah , aapa, azimax, salahdin and others , please help in getting the sessage across more profoundly !!

salahdin

If Nabi salalahu alaiyhi wasalam ask you and me what physical part of my sunnah have you ,we will proud to say THE BEARD ya Rasululah first and foremost THE BEARD for it is the fitrah. The fitrah of the human body is its beauty and perfection as created by God and that where BEARD comes in a sense we fulfill ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH command so why change the creation of ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH brother your are on the right track

[004:119] And surely I will lead them astray, and surely I will arouse desires in them, and surely I will command them and they will cut the cattle' ears, and surely I will command them and they will change Allah's creation. Whoso chooseth Satan for a patron instead of Allah is verily a loser and his loss is manifest.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The bread is mandatory as is hijab for women. Ain't no way around it. Play with the laws of Allah and see what happens.

Let them mock and laugh at you..it just makes the blessings of Allah greater.

Do not be angry with them. Be silent and do your thing brother. They will need you quicker than you need them.

Comb your beard and apply musk to it.

YounesT

Al Waajib?

Hello i'm quite new on the forum

But i did saw an interesting comment that i have never heard of .

"Keeping the beard is not only sunnah but also WAAJIB and shaving it is HARAAM."

Could you please explain , since when is it Waajib ?

I did not posses any knowledge of this

Ayyub

Everyone as salam waleikum.

I had earlier posted a beard thread and this post is also about the beard , my beard !!

Now that i have with the mercy of Allah started to grow a beard everyone of my family (jain) has come out against it. With my parents ashamed of me and my relatives making snide remarks to outright abuse directed at my beard , one would think there wouldnt be a bigger sin !!

How perverted are people towards islam . I am very very angry. I also inshallah , will never let go of my beard just because of hipocrisy and whimsical desires of kaafirs fed with westernised spoon.

Everyone out there,

Dont let other people put you down. Dont let other people opinion sway your better judgement.
All that matters is following the deen of Allah which our prophet brought to us and adhering to his sunnah is more important than anything else.

So dont let others put you down. GROW A BEARD AND KEEP THE BEARD AND FULFILL THE SUNAAH OF RASULALLAH.
Keeping the beard is not only sunnah but also WAAJIB and shaving it is HARAAM.

Shaving the beard is despicable and act of jews and christians.

KEEP THE BEARD.
I love the sunnah of rasulallah.

Active members like itqan ullah , aapa, azimax, salahdin and others , please help in getting the sessage across more profoundly !!

Assalmou Alaikoum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Akhi it is up to you to warn yourfamily that if the mock anything of the sunnah of Mohammed sallahu alayhi wa salam is kufr.

Here a fatwa of Shaykh Salih Al Fawzaan hafidhahullah:

Mockery of the Religion is Disbelief
Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan
Source: Things that Nullify One's Islam (p.41-46) [1]

[ In the Name of Allah, the All-Merciful... ]
The sixth one: Whoever mocks anything from
the Religion of the Messenger or Allah's
reward or punishment has disbelieved. [2]

The sixth kind of apostasy is mockery of what Allah sent down or of anything that the Messenger came with, even things from the Sunnahs (of the Prophet, sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) or recommended things like siwaak, trimming the moustache, removing armpit hair, or trimming the nails. If a person makes mockery of any of these things he becomes a disbeliever. The evidence for this is found in the Statement of Allah the Most High:

"And if you were to ask them, they would say: 'Surely we were
only jesting and playing.' Say: 'Was it Allah, His Verses,
or His Messenger you were mocking? Make no mistake,
verily you have disbelieved after your belief.' " [3]

So then the one who mocks anything that the Messenger came with, be it obligatory or recommended, he is an apostate from the Religion of Islam. So then what do you think about the one who says, "Growing the beard, trimming the moustache, removing armpit hair, washing the knuckles, these are insignificant things!" This is exactly what is meant by mockery of the Religion of Allah, the Mighty and Majestic. When they say this thing, and if they know (it is from the Religion), then they have apostated, since this is belittling what the Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) came with. It is obligatory to have great reverence for the Sunnah of the Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) and to respect it.

Even if a person falls into some kind of opposition (to the Sunnah) due to his desires, then surely he still must respect the way of the Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam), respect his Sunnahs, and respect the narrations. He must not say, "These are insignificant things."
The proof is the Statement of Allah the Most High:
"Say: 'Was it Allah, His Verses, or His Messenger
you were mocking? Make no mistake, verily
you have disbelieved after your belief.' " [4]

The event that led to the revelation of this Verse was what happened with a group of people who were with the Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) during the Battle of Tabook. They were Muslims. During a gathering they began to say, "We have not seen the likes these reciters of ours, the most untruthful tongues, the greediest stomachs, the most cowardly in the face of the enemy…" They were referring to the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) and his Companions.

Amongst them was a young man from the Companions who became enraged at this speech and went to convey what this group was saying to the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam). He found that the revelation had preceded him (in informing the Messenger).

So then the group came apologizing once they heard that the Messenger had become aware of what happened in their gathering. One of them was hanging on to the front harness of the Prophet's she-camel while he (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) was riding it, saying, "O Messenger of Allah! We were just talking loosely to help pass the time during the journey! We did not intend mockery, rather we only intended to joke." The Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) would not even look at him, he only recited upon him this Verse:

"And if you were to ask them, they would say: 'Surely we were
only jesting and playing.' Say: 'Was it Allah, His Verses,
or His Messenger you were mocking? Make no mistake,
verily you have disbelieved after your belief.' " [3]

Notice His Statement, "Verily you have disbelieved after your belief." This proves that before they had uttered words (of mockery) they were Muslims, and that when they uttered them they apostated from Islam, even though they were saying that it was a joke. This is because the affairs of the Religion are not to be played with, so Allah had declared them to be disbelievers after their faith. We ask Allah for safety. [4]

This is also proof that whoever insults Allah, His Messenger, His Book, anything from the Quran, or anything from the Sunnah of the Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) apostates from Islam, even if he was joking. [5]

Where are those who say that he does not apostate unless he intends it in his heart? They say, "If a person insulted Allah, the Messenger, or the Quran, we do not pass a judgement upon based merely on his utterance or his action." Where do they get these statements and these specifications from? Allah has judged them with apostasy while they were saying:

"We were jesting and playing." [3]

They were believers in Allah and His Messenger, people of tawheed, however, once they uttered those words, Allah said:

"Verily you have disbelieved after your belief." [3]

And He did not say, "If you had truly believed that." We ask Allah for safety.

So it is obligatory that things are put in their proper places and that we do not add things, take them away, or specify the texts from our own selves. Allah did not ask about what they believed, nor did He mention that they believed (what they said), rather He ruled on them with apostasy after having faith:

"Verily you have disbelieved after your belief." [3]

He based this (ruling) on a statement. He based this (ruling) on mockery, and He did not specify it with these specifications. If a person speaks with a word of disbelief without being forced into it, then he is judged with apostasy. However, if he was forced [6], then he has not apostated in this case.

This article was taken from BAKKAHnet (www.bakkah.net)

FOOTNOTES

[1] From the TROID publication: Things that Nullify One's Islam by Shaykh al-Islam Muhammad ibn 'Abdil-Wahhaab, explained by Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan. Click here for information about ordering the book.

[2] The words in the box are from Shaykh al-Islam Muhammad ibn 'Abdil-Wahhaab, and what follows is Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan's explanation.

[3] A translation of the meaning of Soorah at-Tawbah (9):65-66

[4] Shaykh Saalih was asked about the least amount of mockery that would cause a person to be considered an apostate. He replied, "There is no least amount. A small amount is too much, and the refuge is with Allah. Anything that is considered mockery or ridicule is disbelief. Even as they (the scholars) say: A gesture with one's lip, hand, or eye can be considered mockery, even if he has not spoken." Refer to Question #27 in Appendix I: Questions and Answers (of the published version).

[5] Refer to Question #30 in Appendix I: Questions and Answers (of the published version).

[6] Shaykh Saalih states, "The ruling on coercion differs depending on the situation. Something could be considered coercion in one affair and not coercion in another. So it differs depending on the case. However, the coercion that is a valid excuse is that which there was no escape from, there was no way for the person to escape from being killed, beaten or threatened other than saying what was requested from him, like saying a statement of disbelief for example." Refer to Question #18 in Appendix I: Questions and Answers (of the published version).

I don't understand how people can have the nerv to make jokes about the sunnah of the most loved by Allah.

May Allah protect the muslim ummah from this fitna.

:wasalam:

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Assalmou Alaikoum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh
Akhi it is up to you to warn yourfamily that if the mock anything of the sunnah of Mohammed sallahu alayhi wa salam is kufr.
Waliekumasslam warahamtaullahi wabarakatu,
His family is already a Jain (=non-muslim) if I get it correctly.

Here's a lil inspiration for everybody, welll.... It was a nice inspiration for me at least and helped me stay firm to my decision. :) (not talking about family here)

[yt]WGLGrAwYTrE[/yt]

Barakallah Feek.

mohammadyunus

Yes. My family is non muslim. Please pray for them and remember in your duas.

Its become a general perception that keeping a beard is sunnah. Most dont know that its waajib.

Also, saying that it is " just a sunnah " means that our imaan is weak. The sahabas were very attentive in following each and every sunnah of rasulallah. If we make our imaan strong than each and every sunnah of rasulallah will be very dear and important to us .

Please never say oh, its just a sunnah about any sunnah of rasulaah but try to imbibe each and every sunnah in our lives. Remember the sacrifices and difficulties our rasulallah faced for us and the love he had for his ummah , how can we repay him for that ?