Boy-Boy; Girl-Girl

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walikum,

Ok...the President has ok'ed gay marriage. Anyone know where I can get a job in a land of Believers?
It is past time to leave this land...this is just crazy...

Aziboy

Banned
Its shall soon be legalize in India as well :( :( :( :( :(

images

Can anyone help me get this above Job

Lucky chaps !

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Its shall soon be legalize in India as well :( :( :( :( :(

images

Can anyone help me get this above Job

Lucky chaps !
Asalamo`Alaykum

To the bold: With regards to their `Akhira and enjoying the peace at Haram Tell me about it! However, many who go there are really poor and their pay is even poorer. Which is quite sad.

I think you need to enroll yourself for this job before hajj or something, I know a friend of my uncle (RahimAllaahu) did it (for fun and ajar). Don't know how?

Aapa, don't know if you would want to come to the "Land of Terrorist" or "Terrorist Play Ground" or whatever it is called these days by that Gay superpower. But. . .This land was formed for Islam, and whilst many have forgotten the purpose of why this country was created, there are those who still hold Islam very dear! You are welcome here. Open up an Islamic school and it'll be awesome!

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Assalaam walikum,

Ok...the President has ok'ed gay marriage. Anyone know where I can get a job in a land of Believers?

Wa aleikum salam,

I can understand many things and we humans are very fragile and fall easily in temptations, but this is horible :astag: very hard the times we live in , may Allah help us...me too i wish to move and raise my babys, if i will have, in safer places inchallah..

:salam2:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Vote Appa for USA future President!

Assalaam walikum,

~~~
:wasalam:

What is wrong with these people???
Why they can't simply tell the opposite of them???
:SMILY47:...low IQ

Sister Appa,
your IQ are good dear,
you better stick where you are
just in case some people getting more sick and come out with
even more craziest ideas getting America to worst.
We won't allow them won't we???
So
we suggest:
Vote Appa for USA future President!

Unites States of America.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

~Wassalam :)

sabs1164

AmatuLLaH
Yah ALLAH...!

THERE'S no better place for us than Jannat.
its time we all start learning surah Kahf.. for those who know, i wish i was you..

Dajjal is not far from causing corruption in the world..

Im scared..but ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME.

LETS BE STRONG MUSLIMS!!!

:wasalam:

strive-may-i

There was a time when two friends could hug each other and walk on the street happy and gay. Look there goes two best-friends, the world used to say...
Now if two friends (say male) hug each other and walk on the street, even the wife(female) could get a doubt!!
Mrs Obama will have a tough time, protecting her husband not just from other women, but even men, am sure.

Along similar lines, a true incident:
A romanian student got an opportunity to work in a big company. He was to work for few months in the sub-continent. He started working from sub-continent and found the people warm and friendly. And he also noticed something, this made him feel soo scared, that he kept himself away from the rest of the colleagues. If any one approached him, he would find best excuse and quickly escape. A group of colleagues( a friendly desi gang) in his office noticed this behavior, intrigued one day they invited him for a late evening chat. The Romanian did turn up, all scared in front of gang. The friends group could see the Romanian was scared to death. One of them asked the Romanian whats the matter? The Romanian blurted out 'I have a girlfriend. I love her. I am not gay'. The desi gang burst out in laughter. This desi gang with no girls in the group, the eating together, walking together all guy gang in the eyes of Romanian .... were a bunch of homosexuals!! To the Romanian it was impossible to imagine that grown up men could hug each other as friends / brothers. The place he is from the sickness called homosexuality was widespread, and he seemed to have a sane head, and his girlfriend too. A few hours of open candid discussion, and many days of exposure, helped him understand and appreciate. The desi gang had to rehabilitate the Romanian, literally. When he left to Romania, he did give colleagues that friendly hug.

Another sample of this sickness taking extreme is that some have taken a liking for Robots as life partners. Kids in Japan are exposed to robotic teachers. Some kids its reported have developed a liking for the robot teachers. Some might even wish and prefer a Robot spouse, in future!

The lines are being blurred, the disorder is spreading...

May Almighty protect us, our families, kith and kin ... Ameen

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The trouble is the political agenda. Call me crazy but this is hype to break down the family. And often family is what we are all about.

Islam tells us to uphold the family. And family is mommy and daddy and the cousins by the dozens etc. etc.

Brother Malcolm warned us about the government needing to stay out of family lives. This is disenfranchisement of the family. It leaves us alone.

I have never wanted political office. I am not political, anymore. I am simply a humble woman who strives hard to remain on the path with a little help from my brothers and sisters. All this craziness is beyond me.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
The Illuminati is doing a great job to change the world's mentality to "normalize" what is abnormal and vice versa.

But they still fear of the Muslims who hold on strongly to His Words and the Messenger :saw2:. Because nothing will waver us when absolute faith has reached into the deepest soul.

a_stranger

*!*!*!*!*!Al-Mu'minun [23:71] *!*!*!*!*!*! *!*!
وَلَوِ اتَّبَعَ الْحَقُّ أَهْوَاءهُمْ لَفَسَدَتِ السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْضُ وَمَن فِيهِنَّ بَلْ أَتَيْنَاهُم بِذِكْرِهِمْ فَهُمْ عَن ذِكْرِهِم مُّعْرِضُونَ

23:71 If the Truth had been in accord with their desires, truly the heavens and the earth, and all beings therein would have been in confusion and corruption! Nay, We have sent them their admonition, but they turn away from their admonition.

Quran

Aziboy

Banned
The Illuminati is doing a great job to change the world's mentality to "normalize" what is abnormal and vice versa.

But they still fear of the Muslims who hold on strongly to His Words and the Messenger :saw2:. Because nothing will waver us when absolute faith has reached into the deepest soul.

Yes, this Luciferian and satan worshippers will never succeed for sure, they knew it well that they are a BIGggggggggg Losers

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Who will save the women now???

Now the world already know
and their men are open to danger
of getting rape just bcoz their country
had agree to practice same sex relationship.
How pityful!!!
And
imagine the effect on long terms to the country men itself
as result,
that will label them
like from hero to zero>>>who going to save them from
gang rape???
...So when their woman run now
the man must run too.

Their country men wil be in chaos
in or outside their country.

Here i am just thinking of the consquences next that will follow
due to some stupid ruling.
Only sparing some thoughts that's all.
Let's us hope they will think over about it again.

~Wassalam