BROTHERS SISTERS PRAY 4 ME PLEASE

Abdullahkhan

ASALAMOALAIKUM
BROTHERS N SISTERS PLZ PLZ PRAY 4 ME I AM HAVING VERY VERY BAD THOUGHTS ABOUT ALLAH PLZ PLZ PRAY 4 ME I FEEL VERY DEPRESSING I HAVE READ THAT A MUSLIM
DUA FOR HIS BROTHER BEHIND HIS BACK IS ACCEPTD VERY QUICKLY . SHAITAN IS GIVING ME DOUBTS WASWAS BT I CAN NEVER DOUBT ALLAH PLZ BROTHERS ALLAH KNWS WAT AM I BEING GOING THRU PLZ PRAY 4 ME WAT WIL U LO0SE IF U SPEND 5MINS OF UR LIFE PRAYING 4 ME THAT ALLAH 4GVES ME IF I HAVE ACTD UPON THOSE WASWAS PLZ PRAZ IM VERY UPSET AFTERALL U R MY BRO'S N SIS'S

sabs1164

AmatuLLaH
brother your imaan is strong. it really shows how much you love ALLAH.

remember that you love ALLAH and shaitan will not do anything to change that. seek protection in ALLAH.

talk to HIM.

dont waste time to prove anything to shaitan because its not worth it, you know wats in your heart and that will set u free.

continuosly say " I believe in ALLAH and HIS messenger", it really helps.

i know what u are going through..hold tight to the rope of ALLAH.

tell ALLAH how u feeling dont be scared.
Smile and make dhikr to ALLAH.

You have to fight for your Imaan.
:wasalam:

muslimshabs

ASALAMOALAIKUM
BROTHERS N SISTERS PLZ PLZ PRAY 4 ME I AM HAVING VERY VERY BAD THOUGHTS ABOUT ALLAH PLZ PLZ PRAY 4 ME I FEEL VERY DEPRESSING I HAVE READ THAT A MUSLIM
DUA FOR HIS BROTHER BEHIND HIS BACK IS ACCEPTD VERY QUICKLY . SHAITAN IS GIVING ME DOUBTS WASWAS BT I CAN NEVER DOUBT ALLAH PLZ BROTHERS ALLAH KNWS WAT AM I BEING GOING THRU PLZ PRAY 4 ME WAT WIL U LO0SE IF U SPEND 5MINS OF UR LIFE PRAYING 4 ME THAT ALLAH 4GVES ME IF I HAVE ACTD UPON THOSE WASWAS PLZ PRAZ IM VERY UPSET AFTERALL U R MY BRO'S N SIS'S

Asalamu alaikum brother...

May Allah protect you from the waswas of shaitan...
As we know knowledge is the remedy for all these things going through your mind. so read views or fatwa of some shaykh/website on How to tackle the problem you are facing. It may benefit you. Also you can try offering two rakahs with the intention of help from Allah subhana wa ta'ala. I will pray for you inshallah.

click below to see advice of by Shaikh al-'Uthaimeen and it may help you inshallah...

Ignore Shaytan's Whispers

Shaytaan's Whispering Means Nothing.

Even after converting to Islam, I find reciting the Shahada to still be helpful. Best of luck.

Powerful indeed...:SMILY206:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
That's wasn't your feeling!

:salam2:

And if you feel that way,
that is not you.
~that's the whispers of shaithan just ignore it, brother
and you 'll be ok
insya'allah.

Allah swt is our creator
remember that!

:bismillah:
And indeed We created man and know what is prompted by his heart, and We are nearer to him than his neck vein, (ie) when the two angels record the deeds, the one seated on the right and the others sat on the left.Does not utter a single word, without a watcher by him, pen in hand!
Holy qur'an: Surah Qaf 16-18.

Say, “I seek refuge with God( Allah swt)of mankind,[1]
the King of mankind,[2]
the God of mankind,[3]
from the evil of the whisperer who withdraws (when Allah's name is pronounced), [4]
the one who whispers in the hearts of people,[5]
whether from among the Jinn or Mankind.” [6]

Holy qur'an surah:Al-Nās 114

. "O ye who believe,
you enter into Islam whole,
and do not follow in the footsteps of Shaitan.
Shaitan is an open enemy for you. "

Holy qur'an surah:Al-Baqarah (2): 208

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)