Posts not directly related to ijithad/taqleed thread topic.

Mazhara

وَلاَ تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ
إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَـئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْؤُولاً

Be mindful that you should not pursue-track that course, idea or thought, about which knowledge has not been in the state of access for you.
It is a fact that the faculty-sense of processing sounds and verbal information, and the visualizations; and faculty of Processing-Integrating-producing Knowledge-[Brain], each will be subjected individually to questioning/scrutiny. [17:36]

Asif1

Banned
I bet you have never done this in your life, except maybe check on the Internet. Yet who are you to cross-reference what is on the Internet!?

Oh how can you bet man, you are so arrogant, pls sell ur deen somewhere else, this is not the way people of knowledge or knowledge seekers write or talk for that matter.

If we have any moderator here who could try and do justification with the way harris hamman is writing would be appreciated. I am reporting it as insult here

Thauban

Unfortunately Mr. Harris Hammam has so many fans here most notably the moderators, so he can't do wrong. They are all in awe of him. Shame.

Asif1

Banned
There has to be some justification, I mean if he as a given a right to write and express than others must have the same rights to defend and object to whatever he is writting without Daleel.

I too feel bad to see such kinda attitude of our moderators here, please allow everyone to express and prove their points, its has never been proved that harris is right coz no Muslim can be a blind follower.

samiha

---------
Staff member
You know, I've been having this niggling feeling for quite a while now...

Each person has a distinct way of writing, and certain points and issues they bring up. Each person is different, and sometimes even when they try to come back 'different'... certain things linger...

I have IP evidence that Hammy and Aziboy once logged in with the same IP address. And so have used each other's accounts before.

As for the rest...hmm...

Brother Thariq, atleast you got some back up... lol... not denying that we cannot derive ruling fom Qur'an and Hadith, if i go and ask any scholar about an Hadith and he give me a ruling according to Qur'an and Sunnah than i am not doing Taqleed im doing investigation... Allah (swt) will help you find the truth about that matter... Cuz guidance only comes from Allah (swt) and if you say i am blind follwing that sheikh for that matter than you are denying Allah's revelation... and i am aware about that matter which was practice approved by Prophet (saww) and if you still have a doubt, than your doubt will increase... you are confused and you making others confuse and you'll remain confuse unless come out of your egg shell and investigate...

Allah (swt) is telling us to do Tehkeek (Investigate)... the verse[/COLOR] "O you who believe! Follow Allah; follow the Messenger and those of authority (Amr) amongst you." (Surah Al-Nisaa: 59)

Its is tehqeeq [questioning the scholars about things based on authenticity], where the scholar is directing you to the authentic Text, the Qur'an and Hadith, after your overall lengthy yet confusing statements, I asked so many scholars and all of them says there is nothing called Taqleed in Islam as such but for those who believes whatever is been told to them are Muqallids which we are not.

as per these scholars, taqleed can be done in cases where a layman who does not know anything. this goes for people who do not want to "Tehqeeq" (Investigate). dependent upon scholars who themselves are strayed. now do you have answer for my question. what our friend Harris failed to. can bring the word "Taqleed" from Shari'ah perspective?

'Tehqeeq' is it? This is a point only brought up by certain people, and spelled in the similar awkward way...

Also this verse clearly states to "Investigate" not to do "Taqleed"...

Some Muqallids quoted this verse to follow them "due to not have enough knowledge in these fields we have opted to follow one of those great people who had attained that distinguished mastery in this field, among whom is a Tabiee, Imaam Abu Hanifa (R.H.). Imam Shafie and all".. than why not follow Prophet (saww), the Sahabas (ra) who followed what was revealed and Tabiee (rh) themselves follow them and this is a chain and they were successful... Alhamdulillah... rather it tells you to investigate and if you are asking any scholar you are not blind following him cuz you believing in the Book of Allah (swt) and making it firm unlike like the muqallids cuz there are many matters which contradicts the Sunnah...

only you by saying it "Taqleed".

so according to you all Arab's are scholars and Alims, cuz their mother tongue is Arabic, isnt it!

why are you coming up with your own conclusions? Adhan is the call for prayer, Jibril (as) came to Prophet (saww) to tell him (saww) the timings of prayers. and accordingly he (saww) ordered the prayer timings. we say Labbaik to Allah (swt) when the call for prayer is made so you taqlid crews say labbaik to Muezzin than Good luck to you Muqallids....

They may seem like small differences, but there are a few other instances with similar spelling. Let's just say I have some cause for suspicion. I'm going to discuss this with the Mods, but your writing style, points, and way of discussing are far too similar to be a coincidence to me. Along with as I said in my last post, the join dates make this highly likely.

I just have to say, this is a highly low down and despicable way to be on a forum if this case is true, as you pretend to have more support while deceiving the masses, and Allah is all-Aware of this.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Its ALLAH [swt] who inform us through his Messengers as to what is Fard, sunnah, wajib and about our way of life. We call it a SHARI'A.

Oh really? So where in the Qur'an or Sunnah does it say something is Fard, sunnah, or even waajib?

These are terms used by the fuqahah and they have differed over what actions fall under them. The fact that you've made such a statement shows how little you know about fiqh. And yet you say you have the ability to do other than taqleed.

Asif1 said:
Fear ALLAH my dear brothers and sisters

Yes, shouldn't we all. How about you now Fear Allah, and explain to us why you came with a second account after Aziboy was banned, and tried to deceive others into thinking you were another person?

I'm allowing you to explain yourself.

Asif1

Banned
where Am I deceiving? if there can be a difference of opinion between sahabas, scholars then why can't we?

samiha

---------
Staff member
where Am I deceiving? if there can be a difference of opinion between sahabas, scholars then why can't we?

Stop trying to twist the question, I didn't ask you anything about that topic. I'm asking a direct question. Why did you come back with a different account and name after you were banned?

I want to hear from yourself. Are you not ashamed of it? You were warned before, you broke the rules and should serve the punishment. It wasnt even a permanent ban, yet you chose to return under a hidden name and pretend to be someone else. This is deceiving and deceitful, and yet you tell others to fear Allah?

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
And if Aziboy wishes to return, once his ban expires he's free to do so, and we hope he will have learned from it. In the meantime sister, don't rely on any one person for benefit here - but partake in it yourself - in whatever way possible insha'Allah.

I want to hear from yourself. Are you not ashamed of it? You were warned before, you broke the rules and should serve the punishment. It wasnt even a permanent ban, yet you chose to return under a hidden name and pretend to be someone else. This is deceiving and deceitful, and yet you tell others to fear Allah?

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

I do not wish to couse any further disscussion with my post, please do not misundertand me. But I think it is important to point on this sister.

Everyone hold his part of responsability, brother Asif his, you sister Samiha yours etc. Previously it was said, you said it dear sister, that brother Asif ban from TTI was only temporary, and now you have said that when decission for ban was brought it was permanent.

I do not wish to enter in fields of Moderators and their dicussions Alhamdulillah, as those as such should stay in private, but since they have been brought in public I thought it was very importnat to mention this mistake or how we should call it.

Alhmadulilah we as Muslims always stay on the path of the truth and we should always speak the truth. Sister Samiha you have contradict yourself and InshAllah you will agree that it was not right thing to do.

I think that brother " Helpinghumanity" gaved excelent advice. InshAllah that we all learn to act upon it. Allahu Alam!

May Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong and may Allah guide us all.Ameen ya Rabby

:wasalam:

Abu Hurairah

Extinct
Asja strikes again!

3 years later and she still knows better despite her very poor comprehension of the English language. Nothing changes huh?

It'd be really good Asja and others, like HH said, to keep this thread about the topic only. It would also be really good if moderators took all the unrelated posts (including this one) and shipped them off to a subsidiary thread.

Yahyaa ibn Khaalid (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

لَا تُرَدَّ عَلَى أَحَدٍ جَوَاباً حَتَى تَفْهَمُ كَلَامَهُ

Do not respond to anyone until you have understood their words,

فَإِنَّ ذَلِكَ يَصْرِ فُكَ عَنْ جَوَابِ كَلَامِهِ إِلَى غَيْرِهِ وَ يُؤَكِّدُ اَلجَهْلَ عَلَيْكَ

For that will cause you to respond to what they have not said, and thus confirm your own ignorance.

وَ لَكِنِ اَفْهَمْ عَنْهُ، فَإِذَا فَهِمْتَهُ فَأَجِبْهُ، وَ لَا تَتَعَجَّلْ بِالجَوَابِ قَبْل َالِاسْتِفْهَامِ

Rather you must understand his speech properly. So when you understand him, then respond. And do not rush to answer before asking for clarity.

وَ لَا تَسْتَحْيِ أَنْ تَسْتَفْهِمَ إِذَا لَمْ تَفْهَمْ، فَإِنَّ اَلجَوَابَ قَبْلَ اَلْفَهْمِ حُمْقٌ

And do not be shy to seek clarity when you do not understand. For verily answering before understanding is sheer idiocy!

وَ إِذَا جَهِلْتَ قَبْلَ أَنْ تَسْأَلَ، فَيَبْدُو لَكَ

So if you do not know before asking, then ask! Then it will come to you.

فَسُؤَالُكَ وَاسْتِفْهَامُكَ أَحْمَدُ بِكَ وَ خَيْرٌ لَكَ مِنَ السُّكُوتِ عَلَى الْعَي.

Your questioning and seeking clarity is more praiseworthy and better for you then being silent and incapable of expressing yourself!

[Not my translation.]

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I hate to think that this thread should digress into moderation policy, rather than the issue of Taqleed (and Ijtihad, and related matters).

Agreed and moved.

Members need to come clean about their not so transparent practises here though.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Asja strikes again!

3 years later and she still knows better despite her very poor comprehension of the English language. Nothing changes huh?

It'd be really good Asja and others, like HH said, to keep this thread about the topic only. It would also be really good if moderators took all the unrelated posts (including this one) and shipped them off to a subsidiary thread.

Assalamu alaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Wa la hawle wa la quwete illa billahi

Dear brother my English is perfect Mashallah, taking in consideration that I am not native English speaker nor do I live in country where English is spoken. You, who probably lives in country where English is your first language, are not showing at all that your English is better then mine. This is an good indicator that there are many hard working students MashAllah, like myself, who are trying to improve their knowledge.

Allah knows the best, but for the time you have been absent from the site many things changed Allhamdullilah, but as I can see for you not, as you still lack of the basic Islaamic manners. May Allah guide us all. Ameen

And please do not call me Asja only, I am not Asja for you brother "Abu Hurairah", I am sister Asja for you.

It would be good dear brother if you would instead of copy - pasting these good and useful advices MashAllah, that you try to act upon them InshAllah.

Abu Hurairah

Extinct
Dear brother my English is perfect Mashallah, taking in consideration that I am not native English speaker nor do I live in country where English is spoken.

Wa 'alaykumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

1) You obviously don't understand the meaning of 'perfect'.

2) I wasn't speaking about your writing, I was ONLY speaking about your comprehension. I understand it's not your first language so with that in mind you should acknowledge the possibility that you haven't understood what was said and approach your condemnations in a less condemning manner.

3) You still haven't realised why I said it - too busy praising yourself as you so often do.

لَا تُرَدَّ عَلَى أَحَدٍ جَوَاباً حَتَى تَفْهَمُ كَلَامَهُ

Do not respond to anyone until you have understood their words,

فَإِنَّ ذَلِكَ يَصْرِفُكَ عَنْ جَوَابِ كَلَامِهِ إِلَى غَيْرِهِ وَ يُؤَكِّدُ اَلجَهْلَ عَلَيْكَ

For that will cause you to respond to what they have not said, and thus confirm your own ignorance.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Since the request has been granted, I've chucked a few other posts over here too. Although I did put those posts in that thread for a reason. Derailed or not, I hate deception. And I believe others need to be made aware of it in the topic it concerns.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

I do not wish to couse any further disscussion with my post, please do not misundertand me. But I think it is important to point on this sister.

Everyone hold his part of responsability, brother Asif his, you sister Samiha yours etc. Previously it was said, you said it dear sister, that brother Asif ban from TTI was only temporary, and now you have said that when decission for ban was brought it was permanent.

I do not wish to enter in fields of Moderators and their dicussions Alhamdulillah, as those as such should stay in private, but since they have been brought in public I thought it was very importnat to mention this mistake or how we should call it.

Alhmadulilah we as Muslims always stay on the path of the truth and we should always speak the truth. Sister Samiha you have contradict yourself and InshAllah you will agree that it was not right thing to do.

I think that brother " Helpinghumanity" gaved excelent advice. InshAllah that we all learn to act upon it. Allahu Alam!

May Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong and may Allah guide us all.Ameen ya Rabby

Asja, you're being silly. Look at these two quotes again:

samiha said:
And if Aziboy wishes to return, once his ban expires he's free to do so

samiha said:
It wasnt even a permanent ban, yet you chose to return under a hidden name and pretend to be someone else. This is deceiving and deceitful, and yet you tell others to fear Allah?

Let me make it even easier sister, "It wasnt even a permanent ban" = It was not even a permanent ban.

So I've said the same exact thing. And you just kicked up a fuss for no reason...