Ruling On Fighting In Syria - Al´Allâmah Sâlih Ibn Fawzân al Fawzân

Seeker-of-truth

Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatu,

Brothers and sisters, It is well acknowledged by most of the world that the syrian people are being oppressed in a way that is very displeasing to allah, but the call for Jihaad must come from higher authority where learned men give us permission. I understand that the situation is very bad, May Allah help those who are in need in Syria and multiply the defections from the transgressing army of Assad.
Sh Saalih ibn Fawzaan has given his verdict on what the muslims around the world should do, and supplication is the weapon of a believer Allahu Alim

Press the CC button for subtitles

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW-JGID6kjI[/ame]

user expired!

:wasalam:,

Akhi first of all the Scholars of Syria and All over the Muslim world have said that the fighting in Syria is legitimate. Even Saudi has been Arming the Free Syrian Army, it is common knowledge.

Secondly Any person with some common sense will protect his family from rapists, you don't need to call a Shaykh up and ask him' oh Shaykh my wife is being raped, can i protect her?'.

When it comes to Obligatary Jihad then the permission of the Ruler is not needed, please akhi this is basic fiqh, the hadith is quite clear.

Rebaz

Wow. Is this some kind of joke? I know there's a lot of madkhalis on this site, but this is way too far... Firstly, who are the muslim rulers? The fat leaders that worships money in KSA? And, if you need to call a shayk to protect your family in need, and when the muslims are massacred, if that's your definition of Islam, then I'm not a part of it.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
This was very old one during initial stages when he said this and people have been misinterpreting his words against Sheikh mohammed al arifi.

sclavus

Peace and salutations,

Something has got to be clarified.

Protecting yourself and your people against enemies and dangers, that's one thing. Overthrowing a heretical regime and implanting another heretical regime using Muslim blood is another thing.

People say it's not good to do the latter, you all get angry and say it's absurd to negate the legitimacy of the former. But that misunderstanding isn't your entire fault, the mixing was intentionally misleading, every single time.

Protect and defend, that's common sense. Shedding the blood of thousands of Muslims, in the land of Muslims in order to further the marxist-leninist agenda of democracy is not common sense. Repeating it time after time is complete stupidity!

Muslims screaming Heresy in the name of Allah. Absolute ignorance.

But as I said before, that is not entirely your fault. You don't have full possession of your own minds, they have been tampered with so substantially you don't even know about it. Lies repeated endlessly to become public "truth". Your fault resides instead in the fact that you didn't bother to check the meaning of democracy, where it originated from, who invented it, and who is pushing it forward and for what purpose. Also, you haven't tried to take lessons from the past, hard lessons of those who died are easy ones for those who still live if only they can get them selves to read and think. You didn't do that before starting to act, that's entirely your fault!

And I can tell you right now, you'll be in deep deep trouble if you participate in the killing of a Muslim soul let alone the killing of tens, hundreds and thousands and chances are you're already involved.

Stop doing what you're doing, take the rests of your fried brains and try to think as hard as you can, what is good from wrong. And if you can't do the Good, don't do the Wrong. Do it right now and save your guts.

Assalaam.

user expired!

'You don't have full possession of your own minds, they have been tampered with so substantially you don't even know about it.'

Bro honestly you must have watched too much Men In Blacks III.

You claim that we are the ones who are supporting Democracy?

Who Supported Mubarak, Ben ALi, Ghaddfi, Abdullah Saleh? All of them Claimed to be a democractic secular states which you guys supported and defended. So if anyone one is guilty it is you!

Marxist Leninist Agenda?What are you on about?

For your information even Saudi are supporting the Free Syrian Army, are they also
Marxist Leninists?

Abu Talib

Feeling low
'You don't have full possession of your own minds, they have been tampered with so substantially you don't even know about it.'

Bro honestly you must have watched too much Men In Blacks III.

You claim that we are the ones who are supporting Democracy?

Who Supported Mubarak, Ben ALi, Ghaddfi, Abdullah Saleh? All of them Claimed to be a democractic secular states which you guys supported and defended. So if anyone one is guilty it is you!

Marxist Leninist Agenda?What are you on about?

For your information even Saudi are supporting the Free Syrian Army, are they also
Marxist Leninists?

They are special people bro with exceptional minds who know clearly and surely they are on as-Sirat al-Mustaqeem.

abu_ameer

As Salaamu Alaikum,

Whenever I hear about needing to call a shaykh for advice on whether to fight in syria, I get vexed. There is no Khalifh today to take orders from. Who is deemed a legitimate ruler today? no one. Is there any so called Muslim ruler ruling by Islam and Shariah - No. So who do you ask? Democracy as we know it today is a law of the people by the people for the people. The people are Gods here, Allah only takes care of the universe. Democracy needs to be smashed into pieces and Islam needs to take over. The true Islam and not the dictatorship that is run today in the middle East.

Idris16

The people are Gods here, Allah only takes care of the universe. Democracy needs to be smashed into pieces and Islam needs to take over. The true Islam and not the dictatorship that is run today in the middle East.
Astaghfirullah, you are right they (the apostate rulers) are acting like gods here, that's why people like them are called Tawagheet. And yet we are khawarij??

Seeker-of-truth

Why are some shayateen on this thread trying to defame Sh. Saalih, he has given his verdict and it is for us to take his advice and act according to the methodologies of the Sunnah