THE GREATEST IMAAN BOOSTER EVER HEARD OF??READ!!!!!!

muhammad sabri

Dear brothers and sisters may the peace of Allah(swt) be upon you i wanted to share something and i want you to be the judges of this:

So, i spent a lot of time looking and trying to find some imaan boosters from the remambrance of Allah and for sure i found it to be the best imaan boster if accompanied with sincerity and devotion...But Allah(swt) made the deen easy and not boring, He(swt) bestowed upon us many way of remembering Him(swt) and one of these is the analysis of the Quran..dear brother and sisters many of you know that in the Quran Allah(swt) talks about things that a man 1400 years ago could not have possibly know and these are commonly accepted as ''scientific miracles of the quran'', so some time ago i was thinking of the day of judgment and how Allah(swt) says that the Sun would rise from the west and then i came across these theories of our planet's possible reverse rotation and i said to my self: SUBHANALLAH maybe this could happen but Allah knows best.....then i came across the stoy of Dhul Qarnayn when Allah (swt) said that he saw the Sun setting on murking water and here i said to my self:SUBHANALLAH, Alah(swt) must be surely describing what the scene was in Dhul Qarnyn's eyes
and He(swt) said in the Quran:
Sura’ 18:86 :

“Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water: Near it he found a People: We said: “O Zul-qarnain! (thou hast authority,) either to punish them, or to treat them with kindness.”

BUT THEN DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IT HAPPENED..!

Allah (swt) blessed me with the love of some scientific matters and one of these is Astronomy, i just love to see how the universe works and one day...i came across one information that described the possibilities in which the earth could have been destroyed and there were many options...meteorites,black holes(ahah), nuclear self-destruction and then another information..that said: in about 5 billion years the earth could be toasted and i said to my self :''how is it?''.. and it continues..our sun has a quantiy of mass that will lead it to die by becoming a red giant and then a white dwarf and this happenes to other stars in the universe as well..... but then i thought :''what is this sun going to look like when it's going to become a red giant?''..and it continues..it is going to becoming really big and could probably reach earth...reach earth...dear brothers and sisters i thought this time:'' if the sun is gonna get bigger and i was on the surface of the earth in the day of judgment in this same earth(and Allah said that he created us from earth and from it we shall be resurrected) and i were to look up in the sky and i saw a big sun IN MY EYES i would think that the sunHAS DRWN NEARER!!!! But what happened is that the sun MAYBEE entered its red giant phase!! and then..i had goosebumps and said..SUBHANALLAH AND ALLAH(SWT) KNOWS BEST!!

dear brothers and sisters i don't want to give out a false intepretation of the Quran but this knowledge is just..astonishing!! dear brothers whenAllah swt shows his miracle to us should we turn away and say..:'' it's just chance?'' i think not..even now writing this i have goosebumps and my imaan rising and rising, oh dear brother and sisters isn't this a sin i need your thoughts!! oh dear brothers and sisters isn't this a GREAT BLESSING TO GIVE DAWAH TO THE DISBILIEVERS AND DRAW THEM TO ISLAM BY INTELELCT? AS ALLAH(SWT) ADVICES US??? i think yes and with all due respect and love fr you i want to share it with you.. no scholar talks about this(i think) and no sheikh talked about it before(i think) so tell me...isnt this AN IMAAN BOMB?

---AND ALLAH KNOWS BEST!---

WAJAZAKUMALLAHU KAHRAN..... :SMILY23: :SMILY259:

above our heads... http://www.armageddononline.org/images/red-giant-star.jpg

elqouds2020

Dialogue Shaykh 'Abd al-Majid al-Zindani with Professor Julie Samson
Dialogue Shaykh 'Abd al-Majid al-Zindani
With Professor "Julie Samson"

Islam and Science

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings be upon our master Muhammad and his family and companions ... and yet, the Western thought live battle of strong tidal between religion and science can not be a thinker west to accept that there will be a meeting between religion and science because the Torah holy Christians say: The tree prevent Adam from eating the tree of knowledge. , After the eating of them increased insight, so it took Europe to engage in dialogue for two centuries, you accept this cosmic science coming from Muslim countries or reimbursed by the Muslims because the priests ruled this science and knowledge as a sin first and quoted the Bible says that when Adam ate from this tree increased insight and the wrath of God upon his expulsion from his mercy, so they refused these sciences altogether and took this knowledge from the foundation when he defeated the leaders of science to clergy retaliated movement in the opposite direction Voredua that Issadroa religion altogether and they did that and Aatesfoa anything in order to succeed in their battle even succeeded in confining the Church in a narrower circle. So when you talk to a Western religion and science Wonder says: What do you say? They do not know Islam, know that Islam is a generosity of science and scientists and scientists are making the witness that there is no god but Allah, the angels also came after
Annuler les modifications

Nouveau ! Cliquez sur les mots ci-dessus pour apporter des modifications et voir d'autres traductions. Ignorer
DictionnaireGoogle Traduction pour les entreprises :Google Translator ToolkitGadget TraductionOutil d'aide à l'export
Désactiver la traduction instantanéeÀ

elqouds2020

حوار فضيلة الشيخ عبد المجيد الزنداني مع البروفيسور جولي سمسون
حوار فضيلة الشيخ عبد المجيد الزنداني
مع البروفيسور "جولي سمسون"

الإسلام والعلم

الحمد لله رب العالمين والصلاة والسلام على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين… وبعد، فإن الفكر الغربي يعيش معركة قوية عارمة بين الدين والعلم فلا يمكن لمفكر غربي أن يتقبل أن يكون هناك لقاء بين الدين والعلم ذلك لأن التوراة المقدسة عند النصارى تقول: إن الشجرة التي منع آدم من أكلها هي شجرة المعرفة. فإنه بعد أن أكل منها ازداد بصيرة، لذلك أخذت أوروبا تتحاور مدة قرنين من الزمان، هل تقبل هذه العلوم الكونية القادمة من بلاد المسلمين أم تردها على المسلمين لأن القسس حكموا على هذه العلوم والمعارف بأنها المعصية الأولى واستدلوا بأن التوراة تقول بأن آدم عندما أكل من هذه الشجرة ازداد بصيرة وغضب الله عليه وطرده من رحمته، لذلك رفضوا هذه العلوم جملة وتفصيلاً وصادروا هذا العلم من أساسه فلما انتصر قادة العلم على رجال الكنيسة انتقموا بحركة في اتجاه معاكس فأرادوا أن يصادروا الدين من أساسه وفعلوا ذلك واعتسفوا أي شيء من أجل أن ينجحوا في معركتهم حتى نجحوا في حصر الكنيسة في أضيق دائرة لها. ولذلك عندما تتكلم مع غربي عن الدين والعلم يعجب يقول: ماذا تقول؟ إنهم لا يعرفون الإسلام، لا يعرفون أن الإسلام كرم العلم والعلماء وجعل العلماء هم الشهود على أن لا إله إلا الله بعد الملائكة كما جاء

elqouds2020

الإعجاز العلمي في القرآن الكريم لفضيلة الشيخ الزنداني‎ - YouTube

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
I'd love to be able to convert someone with the knowledge of the scientific miracles of the Quran (and almost did it once), but I've found that when someone comes to you with a closed mind and purposefully pokes and prods you with that closed mind, that mind isn't going to open easily, if at all. They're too absorbed in their secular non-sense to see the illogicality that is a world without God.

mohammadyunus

I have tried the scientific angle of dawah too but not successful.

you see the non believers in general firstly they hardly have any knowledge of science let alone astronomy. so these wonderful details dont count much to them.

Secondly, many people believe only after having experinced some personal accident or event.

and know that hidaayat is given to a person only by the will of Allah.

muhammad sabri

:salam2:
I agree with you all but i think,Rasulullah(saaws) never lost hope when it came to convincing people and i don't want to do that and i WANT to have faith in the word of Allah(swt) when He(swt) said:

Quran 41:53: "We will soon show them Our signs in the Universe and in their own souls"

but yet i also surrender my slef to Allah(swt and to His(swt) word when He(swt) said:

Quran 16/93 says "Had Allah willed He could have made you all one nation, but He sendeth whom He will astray and guideth whom He will, and ye will indeed be asked of what ye used to do. "

I think we as believers must be light moons to Allah(swt)..the moon reflects the light from the Sun and in the same way we must be able(inch'Allah) to reflect Allah's light in this dark times but veirly only those who have a sincere heart will not turn away from the light.

I thank Allah(swt) for giving me the capacity to understand such a great sign and i thank Him(swt) for giving you also the capacity to understand it and for those who don't fully understand it i can make it even clearer, by Allah this is the sign that gives me most imaan alhamdulillah and i want as much people as possible to increase in imaan also :)

wajazakumallahu kahyran for your answers

:wasalam: