Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Urgent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

littlegirl

Ahsalaam alaikum
help me brothers and sisters. :'(

I am tryng to be good. i think of death, allah every min of life.. I cry everyday and night in fear of allah. I keep asking for forgiveness.. I did bad sin's in life and now i want to be normal.
i keep getting bad thoughts. it aint only bad its just terrible terible, worst thoughts ever. :'(
I cant sleep, nor study. I pray 5 times a day and recite quran, read dhua's..
HELP ME .. :'( I will go crazy if this doesnt stop. i cant stop crying. Few mins ago i cried so hard that if my parents were not around i would cry out loud. i cry at bathroom, ask allah for forgiveness.
then why is this hapening to me? I am going to wear hijab on this ramadaan since i dont have any proper dresses. Why is this hapening? :'( i have stopped playing music months ago and even if my brothers play i try my self not to listen and listen to quran instead. I want to die as a true muslim but these thoughts... :'( I want to go to heaven. i want to be with my other brothers and sisters in jannathul firdaus. i feel that i am going to die and burn in hell fire. :'(
after fajr prayer i look up the sky and sometimes cry. I am having such a hard time when i want to be good. :'(
:girl3:

ShyHijabi

:salam2:

The beauty about Islam is sinning is through actions not thoughts. We all have thoughts (especially when SHaitaan is whispering in our ears) that are shameful but that doesn't mean we are sinning. If you act upon those thoughts then it crosses a line.

How old are you? If you are old enough, why wait until Ramadaan to wear hijab? Tomorrow isn't promised so if you feel compelled to wear hijab, start today. :hijabi:

littlegirl

am 19 years old. just turned 19 few days ago. I dont have any proper dress for hijab. Insha allah, i am buying some now :)

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
The hijab is a wonderful thing. Whenever I see someone wearing it, I'm immediately pulled from my thoughts (whatever they may be) and remember my Lord (SWT). I'd also advise you to start wearing it soon.

As for your thoughts, if you don't act upon them, you aren't sinning. We've all got bad thoughts, trust me. What separates you from sinners is that you don't act upon a whim. What is happening is that you are at a cross roads in your life and you must choose to be a good Muslim or not to be. Shaytan is scared that you will be a good Muslim and is constantly trying to put these evil little seeds of thought in your head. Take a deep breath: "I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed Shaytan." Peace and I wish you all the best.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Asslamaliekum warahamtullahi wabarakatu,

39_53.png

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." [Az-Zumar: 53]

What will happened to that person doing same sin again and again ?.

Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

If a person commits sin time after time, his sin is forgiven every time if he follows his sin with repentance – if his repentance each time is sincere. The evidence that it is permissible to repent time after time is the fact that those who apostatized from Islam at the time of Abu Bakr were brought back to Islam by Abu Bakr and he accepted that from them, although he knew that they had been kaafirs, then they entered Islam, then they went back to kufr, then they came back to Islam. All the Sahaabah accepted their repentance despite the fact that what the apostates had done was worse than what a sinning Muslim does. So the repentance of a sinning Muslim, even if he sins repeatedly, is more likely to be accepted than repentance on the part of a kaafir time after time.

But what we are saying is subject to the condition that the first and subsequent cases of repentance be sincere and from the heart, not simply an outward show of repentance.

What we are saying should not be understood to mean that we are encouraging sin and that it may be committed time after time, and that the Muslim should take the mercy of Allaah and the fact that Allaah accepts repentance as an excuse to commit sin. No, our intention is to encourage the sinner to repent time after time. We want to put the mind of the Muslim who wants to come back to Allaah at rest, and tell him that the gate of mercy is open, and that Allaah’s forgiveness is greater than his sin, so he should not despair of the mercy of Allaah and he should keep turning to Him.

Al-Bukhaari (7507) and Muslim (2758) narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that his Lord said: “My slave commits sin, then he says, ‘O Allaah, forgive me my sin.’ Then Allaah says, ‘My slave has committed a sin, but he knows that he has a Lord Who forgives sin and takes away sin. So I forgive My slave.’ Then he commits sin again, and says, ‘O Allaah, forgive me my sin.’ Then Allaah says, ‘My slave has committed a sin, but he knows that he has a Lord Who forgives sin and takes away sin. So I forgive My slave.’ Then he commits sin again, and says, ‘O Allaah, forgive me my sin.’ Then Allaah says, ‘My slave has committed a sin, but he knows that he has a Lord Who forgives sin and takes away sin. So I forgive My slave.’ …”

Al-Haafiz Ibn Rajab al-Hanbali said:

Ibn Abi Dunya narrated with his isnaad that ‘Ali said: “The best of you is every tempted one who repents (i.e., every time he is tempted by this world, he repents).” It was said, “What if he sins again?” He said, “He should ask Allaah for forgiveness and repent.” It was said, “What if he sins again?” He said, “He should ask Allaah for forgiveness and repent.” It was said, “What if he sins again?” He said, “He should ask Allaah for forgiveness and repent.” It was said, “For how long?” He said, “Until the Shaytaan is defeated.”

Ibn Maajah narrated a marfoo’ report from Ibn Mas’ood which says: “The one who repents from sin is like the one who did not commit sin.” (Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah, 3427).

It was said to al-Hasan: Shouldn’t one of us feel too shy to ask his Lord to forgive his sin, then do it again, then ask for forgiveness, then do it again? He said: The Shaytaan wishes that you would have this attitude, so do not tire of asking for forgiveness.

And it was narrated that he said: I do not think this is anything other than the attitude of the believers, i.e., every time a believer sins, he repents.

‘Umar ibn ‘Abd al-‘Azeez said in his khutbah: O people, whoever commits sin, let him seek the forgiveness of Allah and repent. If he does it again, let him seek the forgiveness of Allah and repent, and if he does it again, let him seek the forgiveness of Allah and repent. For it is sin which hangs around a person’s neck, and doom comes from persisting in sin.

What this means is that a person will inevitably commit the sins that it is decreed he will commit, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Every son of Adam has his share of zina (adultery) written for him, and that will inevitably catch up with him.” (Narrated by Muslim, 2657).

But Allaah has given people a way out from the sins they commit and sin is erased by repentance and seeking forgiveness. If they do that then they will get rid of the evil of sin, but if they persist in sin, then they will be doomed.

Jaami’ al-‘Uloom wa’l-Hakam, 1/164-165.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/9231

muhammad sabri

:salam2:

Dear sister,

the way you described you situation makes your tears feel sweet and not bitter, the fear of Allah(swt) and the eagerness in looking for the forgivness of Allah(swt) that is guiding your action is something heart-melting :).. so inch'Allah i want to relieve you a little bit from your sadness:... read carefully..ok.. so, i am a human being and i feel so compassionate towards you because of your situation and if you were this sad because you did something bad in my regards i would surely forgive you...now think this, you did something bad in regard of Allah(swt) and this surely is much more heavy but if i as a human being would forgive you don'tyou think that ALLAH(SWT) The One who decided to call HIMSELF ARHAM ARRAHIMIN (THE MOST COMPASSIONATE AMONG ALL THE COMPASSIONATE ONES) and who decided to call HIMSELF AL WADUD(THE ONE WHO LVOES WITHOUT NEEDING A RESON TO LOVE) AL RAUF(THE MOST SWEET!) AL NUR(THE LIGHT!!) AL SALAM(THE PEACE) AL GHAFUR(THE FORGIVING ONE) AL TAWWAB(THE ONE WHO FORGIVES BY CHANGING THE BAD ACTIONS INTO GOOD ACTIONS!!)AL WAHHAB(THE LARGE IN GIVING) AL WALI(THE PROTECTOR)......do you not think that He(swt) would be more ready to forgive you and love you and guide you more than any OTHER CREATURE COULD EVER POSSIBLY BE ABLE TO DO??? i think yes my beloved sister and inch'Allah i also think that Allah(swt) would agree :)... and infact Allah(swt) says:

3:31 Say: "If ye do love [hubb] Allah, follow me: Allah will love [ihbbikum] you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

5:96'' On those who believe and do deeds of righteousness there is no blame for what they ate (in the past,interpreted also as sins done in the past ), when they guard themselves from evil, and believe, and do deeds of righteousness, -- (or) again, guard themselves from evil and believe, -- (or) again, guard themselves from evil and do good. For Allah loveth [hubb] those who do good''.

so have faith in Allah(swt) my dear sister for Allah(swt) loves the ones who have hope in Him(swt) and fear Him(swt) and return to Him(swt) repented with a sincere heart for in a hadith qudsi Allah(swt) says:

''O Son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O Son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O Son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins as great as the earth, and were you then to face Me ascribing no partners to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it''...subhanallah!

i think this inch'Allah is sufficient, i hope it helped even if just a little..:)
:wasalam:

wajazakallah khayran

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
asalaam aleykum.

Itqan Llah..has quoted an excellent verse take heed.

now from what i read i fully understoond "these are the tricks of shaitan"

if you can

try to be normal...
take things 'slow and steady' surely will win the 'race' Bi idhn Llah
.... is a long story i knew it after having gone through; not far from your statement(depends upon the truth on it)

Ron-Kid

HasbunAllahu wa ni`mal Wakil '
Assalam Alaykum sister,

It is impossible for you to return to Allah and He rejects you. Look at all these hadiths on those who return to Him:

”Allah is happier when a servant of His repents to Him than a man who was on his camel in a waterless desert and the camel escaped from him with his food and water. When he has lost hope of finding it, he retired to a tree and lied down under its shade. As he was there, the camel suddenly appeared in front of him. He took hold of its halter and said in his state of excessive joy: ‘O my Lord You are my servant and I am Your Lord.’ He uttered this erroneous statement as a result of his being overjoyed.” (Muslim)

ALLAH [swt] says in a beautiful hadith qudsi (sacred hadith):

“O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness as great.” (At Tirmidhi)

“Whoever comes to me [Allah] walking, I go to him at speed.” (Al Bukhari)

“Remember Allah during times of ease and He will remember you during times of difficulty” (At Tirmidhi)

So in conclusion, As a Muslim We know that everything we do first begins with an intention and then we must transform that intention into an effort in order to carry out what has already been decreed.

May ALLAH forgive us all ... Ameen Ya Rab Al-Alameen

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Sister,
what is happening is a storm before the calm.
This will certainly lead to good in sha' Allah.
Do you have the fear of dying and going to hell?
Sister have good hope in Allah have hope of Jannah and the good pleasure of Allah.
According to mahfoom of a hadith Prophet :saw: said let not one of you die except that they should have good expectation in Allah.
Do you know what happens when mu'min die?

Indeed, those who have said, "Our Lord is Allah " and then remained on a right course - the angels will descend upon them, [saying], "Do not fear and do not grieve but receive good tidings of Paradise, which you were promised.
We [angels] were your allies in worldly life and [are so] in the Hereafter. And you will have therein whatever your souls desire, and you will have therein whatever you request [or wish]
As accommodation from a [Lord who is] Forgiving and Merciful."[21:30-32]

Also as brother Itqanullah quoted the beautiful verse of not despairing in Allah.Allah is oft forgiving Most Merciful.
Also despairing is a form of kufr.Shaytaan has despaired in Allah's mercy so he wants us to despair as well and be miserable like him.
No sister we are Bani Adam and muslims,we live between hope and fear.
While we have fear we also have hope.
Shaytaan is messing with your mind trying to make you despair ,do not allow him.Have good hope in Allah.
Do you know sister,when a mu'min is happy,shaytaan scracthes his face in rage.So be happy.
Ibn al Qayyim (rahimhullah) said,"A believer is like a bird whose head is love,whose one wing is hope and the other wing is fear"
It means being guided by Allah's love and having both hope and fear of Allah.

Also sister if you can,try reading Surah Al Baqarah frequently as shytaan runs from a house where surah al baqarah is recited,according to mahfoom of a hadith.Also before sleeping,read mua'wwidhatayn(surah al falaq and surah an nas) and aytal kursi and last two verses of surah al Baqarah.Ins sha' Allah all will be well.
Also,this condition is aggrevated by lack of sleep,so get some sleep in sha' Allah and if you can cry cry infront of Allah.That helps.
May Allah replace your hardship with ease and help you.Ameen

Listen to these verses of tranquility(Ayatus sakeena) in sha' Allah you will feel peace.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0ikP6d3C3hQ

Also a prayer to alleviate grief and anxiety
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQfqaUhy-g[/ame]