A muslim is correct when he speaks against enemies of islam

mohammadyunus

I want to know if the mods of this forum are americans ?
cause i am sick of this perverted mentality !!!
Any muslim with a decent bit of imaan has to get angry when someone attacks his brother muslims.

What if an armed person barges into your house creating chaos ??
are you going to welcome him with open arms ??
or perhaps ask him to stay for lunch and dinner ??
sing his praises after he has brutally murdered your mom and dad ???

THEN WHY ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY WITH AMERICANS WHO ARE ATTACKING AND KILLING MUSLIMS IN THEIR HOME COUNTRIES ??

THE MODERATORS THINK THAT WE SHOULD LOVE THE AMERICANS DESPITE THIS !!!
AND ANYTHING WRITTEN AGAINST THEM IS HATE SPEECH ??????

REMEMBER IF A PERSON SIDES WITH THE ENEMY AGAINST HIS DEEN BECAUSE IT IS POWERFUL TODAY IS A MUNAFIQ AND WILL BE RAISED AS SUCH
HELL IS THE ADOBE OF ENEMIES OF ISLAM
IF EVER AGAIN YOU DELETE SUCH POST WHICH EMANATES FROM THE DEEP ROOTED LOVE OF IMAAN THEN GET READY TO BURN IN HELL

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assaalaam alaikum,

Slow down..

First...distinguish between the government and the people. Islam has been in the US for four centuries. Read up on the issues that generation upon generation of American Muslims endure.

Before you attack anyone slow down and think of those who aide the aggressors. Many are in your back yard.

There has been an anti-war effort here in the US. Many of the citizens have been arrested for decades.

Before you get righteous about who is right check to see what the battle is really about. Is the battle for the Love of Allah.

Trust me we can talk all day on this one. But, slow down and quit blaming those you know nothing about.

saidsalla

You are right to speak on what America and her partners do on Muslims and their countries; the killings, bombings, plots,........and many more. Of course, the way America interpares in Muslims and Muslims countries matters and the way they kill whoever is against their interest is very hard to take in heart! And, yes, all these are done with the support of some hypocrites from Muslims, and whom are born and raised in those countries, but they don't bother! They go ahead and betray their country, children, parents,religion, brotheren....!!!
And this is so heart touching!!!

You are wrong by generalsing all the citizens of America. Amongst them are peace loving people whom the war America engages in the Muslims countries is strongly against their wish.

May Allah help His religion and His servants that believe and aceept His Islam as a religion, ameen!!

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
I agree with the other two posts. You shouldn't generalize. I have many, many friends who are against these wars raging on in the Middle East and who would gladly come to my defense if someone assaulted me solely on the basis of my religion. I even have Jewish friends who support giving the stolen land back to Palestinians. Sweeping generalizations are why people have come to hate us in a post-9/11 world.

Alhamdulillah, thousands are converting to Islam every year from all over the globe, but it's not because we have this all-or-nothing stance on these social issues. It's because of our reasoning, love and humanity. Islam is indeed a peaceful religion.

As for loving people who hurt us: People used to pelt the Prophet (SAW) with rocks until his clothes were stained red and his shoes had pools of blood in them. He never cursed them or wished anything bad for them. When Gabriel came and asked if he wanted them destroyed, he said to leave them be. I'm sure you know of the famous story of the woman who used to throw garbage at him everyday as he headed out. When she stopped doing that, instead of mocking her he went to find out why she stopped only to find she had gotten sick. This woman treated him like dirt, and he still cared for her well being.

mohammadyunus

Listen . There are three levels of imaan. First if you see something against the deen than you stop it if you have the power to do so. If not than speak about it. If you can't do the above two than at least think of it as bad in your heart and pray to stop it. However if some acts are carried out against Islam and muslims and it doesn't bother you or anger you than there is definitely wrong with your imaan. You think it's a ignorant rant? May Allah make your imaan stronger, than you would not think so. You got to have love for your Muslim brothers for Allah's sake. I am not resorting to violence. I dont advocate violence. But cant a Muslim even raise his voice against injustice without it being termed as a hate speech or rant ???

Hello~

We Muslim's do not like it when other generalize us with extremist/terrorist, then shouldn't we do the same, brother?