What if situation...

sultanb

:salam2:
Just curious,

If it was the year 20,120 and Dajjal has not shown his face, the world remain diverse in religion, no sign of Imam Mahdi, Prophet Isa ʿalayhi s-salām has not descend, nation of Yajuj and Majuj still remains to be seen... would you have doubt?

In the current times with the wars and violence, we are always feeling, oh the time is near. The Qur'an reminds us that is near. But people at that time might be questioning, "how near is it?" or "I don't think the end even existed!" I can't imagine people at that time, so far away from the year that their religion were established that they believe in, remain to have a strong heart and faith in them. It would be amazing actually to still feel a strong belief, and closeness to religion.

MeGladder

Interesting points. And little bit of doubt may arise actually as we are believers. For me, it will be the same - this 'what if' situation can NOT insha'Allah increase doubt in my heart. I see living life without believing as too risky. And Islam is the best religion available in this earth. So, Insha'Allah, I would be following Islam if I was living in 20,120. :)

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu`alaykum

You should not worry about it if your establishing salah and reading Surah al kahf on Fridays.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Read And Understand.

Just curious,

If it was the year 20,120 and Dajjal has not shown his face, the world remain diverse in religion, no sign of Imam Mahdi, Prophet Isa ʿalayhi s-salām has not descend, nation of Yajuj and Majuj still remains to be seen... would you have doubt?

In the current times with the wars and violence, we are always feeling, oh the time is near. The Qur'an reminds us that is near. But people at that time might be questioning, "how near is it?" or "I don't think the end even existed!" I can't imagine people at that time, so far away from the year that their religion were established that they believe in, remain to have a strong heart and faith in them. It would be amazing actually to still feel a strong belief, and closeness to religion.

Dear brother.

:SMILY47:If you read and understand the holy qur'an
you won't be in great puzzlement like you are right now.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam

Please click> : http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/entry.php?b=3

muhammad sabri

Dear, Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) said that surely Imam Mahdi will come when people will have lost ALL HOPE, and he(pbuh) also said that a man will approach the dajjal as a believer and in meeting him will turn into a disbeliever..such is the fitna and such is the hard time ahead of us but Allah swt said in the Holy Quran:'' Verily Allah is with the patient ones'' so with patience and imaan and NUR(light) we will be able to see the reality of things and not dajjal's falsehood, and remember the du'a of Rasulullah(pbuh): '' Oh Allah show me things as they really are and not as they appear..'' hope this helps a bit

:wasalam: wajazakallahu khairan

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
(56:1) When the Event will come to pass (56:2) – and then there will be no one to deny its occurrence –