Key word search

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
:salam2:

The search option eliminates three lettered words.. This is not very helpful as some three lettered words are quite significant if we want to search for particular references (esp those containing more than one word). For example, SIN, CAT, DOG, MAN, CUP... :)
So if possible the search engine could filter generic words like AND, IF, THE, TO etc.... but not specific words as mentioned above...

Is it possible?

strive-may-i

:salam2:

The search option eliminates three lettered words.. This is not very helpful as some three lettered words are quite significant if we want to search for particular references (esp those containing more than one word). For example, SIN, CAT, DOG, MAN, CUP... :)
So if possible the search engine could filter generic words like AND, IF, THE, TO etc.... but not specific words as mentioned above...

Is it possible?

:wasalam:

Yes!

Try this:
Go to 'Google.com'. And then....
prefix 'site:turntoislam.com' to your search phrase / term.​

Remember:
Google reported each search has a carbon footprint of 0.2g CO2 (Read here ).

Since you asked why not three letter words. Such words might result in too much work for TTI Server, I think! Better google it, with prefix 'site', the carbon footprint might be reduced.

Hope this helps

Now dont pester TTI host for a similar report :)

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
JazakAllah Khair. I figured that one out as well and is what I have been doing since I posted this.

"Now dont pester TTI host for a similar report"
whats this supposed to mean Brother... should i not feel free to ask such questions if they are helpful to me or other members? your answer surely has helped me and other members. My intention is far from "pestering"..... :(

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
JazakAllah Khair. I figured that one out as well and is what I have been doing since I posted this.

whats this supposed to mean Brother... should i not feel free to ask such questions if they are helpful to me or other members? your answer surely has helped me and other members. My intention is far from "pestering"..... :(

assalamu alaykum,

Feel free to ask any questions or suggestions,

wasalam alaykum

strive-may-i

No, it does not mean, you stop asking questions. Just that google search also costs some energy. Google claims their infrastructure is energy efficient. And have done studies to prove with data. So, was joking, you should not ask for a similar energy report from TTI.
And if you are energy conscious then, a good memory, Bookmarking or good books might help. Avoids googling again and again. :)

Forgive me incase my comment has made you stay away from this forum. Your posts are far and few now. Hope this clarifies. Feel free to use this forum to fullest. Be here.
You have Brother Mabsoots approval too !

Eid Mubarak to you and your family.

strive-may-i

I need to know how keywords are used to up level ones website. How many they can be used in one page.
Assalaamu Alaikum,

I learnt from other sides its called 'Search Engine Optimization' - A dark art.

As long as your site has good relevant content, has keywords matching the content and the content is current, it will get noticed by people and other sites, that will increase your popularity. There is no one single trick to up level of ones website.

Eid Mubarak to you too.