Report On New Revert In Yesterday's Sun.

zarqa

it really irritates me when i read the narrow minded views of other people, i am disgusted to think people may read those feedback comments and think as a nation we are all so ignorant. i am so happy the girl in question has found with the help of friends has found her own faith but why do people first think it must be a cult, is she not capable of thinking for herself. i do wish they would think first before they write. as you can tell this does irritate me, people always jump to conclussions especially as a white british female if they see me and my future husband together they think i must have changed my outlook for him. if anything i do hope visitors to this site who aren't muslim may read this and if it touches one person and makes them think twice before jumping to conclussions it will make me happy.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Yeah, the comments are pretty much what you'd expect from (most) Sun readers. The story's pretty nice, though.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Its better to look at trash than Sun newspaper. Guardian is better I think and The Independent too. What do you say?

Wasslaam,
VE

Wulf

Salaam Alaikum

A most interesting story.

As for the comments? I couldn't resist putting my own. But then I have been known at times to be a bit of a stirrer.

W'Asalaam
Ibrahim

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
The same here ;-)

Salam alaykoum,

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Welcome to the site brother.

Would you please introduce yourself by posting a thread in introductions part of forum?
And please dont forget to tell if you are revert, if yes then whats your brief story.

Wassalaam,
VE