Save Maryam!!!

Islam!!yay

Why is that ? The video is about saving millions of muslims from converting. I dont think theres an actual girl called maryam

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Why is that ? The video is about saving millions of muslims from converting. I dont think theres an actual girl called maryam

*facepalm* :p
Brother, I asked becoz:
1. It serves an excellent search tag for anti-islamist who are hunting for such stuff.
2. There are non-muslims over here trying to figure out Islam and the title might give them a negative perception. (its not necessary that everyone would watch the vid or know about situation of indonesia)

Anyways my personal opinion and just a request. Barakallah feekum.

Paragon

As a person who is not just new to this site but also a seeker... I agree with both of these comments but the one that stands out is the second comment. I think it is in the wording. Please understand that i am not saying it should not have been said because i believe one should be bold in speaking about the creator but the wording did somethething to me i cannot yet pinpoint. I just know that it is in the wording.

This is also just my opinion and like i said i am new and learning still. I ask forgiveness if i offended.
*facepalm* :p
Brother, I asked becoz:
1. It serves an excellent search tag for anti-islamist who are hunting for such stuff.
2. There are non-muslims over here trying to figure out Islam and the title might give them a negative perception. (its not necessary that everyone would watch the vid or know about situation of indonesia)

Anyways my personal opinion and just a request. Barakallah feekum.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalamu 'alaikum

This project has already raised a large furor inside our community.
Especially the number of converts.Although,mercy mission is supporting it,the number seems unreal.Can anyone confirm it?Although it wouldn't matter because those who leave Islam ,leave it for their own loss and those who become muslim,do so for their own good.
:jazaak:

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Assalamu 'alaikum

This project has already raised a large furor inside our community.
Especially the number of converts.Although,mercy mission is supporting it,the number seems unreal.Can anyone confirm it?Although it wouldn't matter because those who leave Islam ,leave it for their own loss and those who become muslim,do so for their own good.
:jazaak:

Waliekumasslam warahmatullahi wabraktu,
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87331

Google the AI thread, maybe someone completed investigation of the numbers. :)