A help for a short film about Muslims in Burma !

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Assalamu Alaikom everybody !

I know it's been a long time since the last time I've been here :$
I hope everyone is doing well ^_^
And Happy Blessed Ramadhan to you =)

I'm sure most of you know about the massacre happening in Burma by the Buddhists against Muslims . It's too bad how the media is ignoring them and the silence of the Islamic countries . So , I and a group of friends decided to make a short film about it . In sha Allah it will have strong effect to let the world know about this massacre .

It will be in English so we need one English brother to comment on it . Is there / or do you know any American , Canadian , British , ... brother is ready to help ?

The text will be written by us , so he only reads it no more effort :D

and Please try to tell what happening there to the society you live in , I got saad when one asked us ( What is Burma ? ) :(
Many don't know anything =(

May Allah bless you all .

Thanks !

Fatima =)

haya1

Mashaa Allah sister may Allah bless you with His endless blessings..
and may He give all of us the same potential to help the muslims..:)
jazak Allah khairan

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

mashaa`Allaah ukht, that's a "way to go" thing to work on.

So did anyone actually offer their services or are all of us like me, just cheering?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Nice initiative, may Allah reward you.

It will be in English so we need one English brother to comment on it . Is there / or do you know any American , Canadian , British , ... brother is ready to help ?

Does it have to be a brother?

Wa-alaykum assalam

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Thank you all ! =)
Nice initiative, may Allah reward you.

Does it have to be a brother?

Wa-alaykum assalam

It's ok to be a female .

Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

mashaa`Allaah ukht, that's a "way to go" thing to work on.

So did anyone actually offer their services or are all of us like me, just cheering?

Until now , a non-Muslim ( American ) offered his help , plus some Saudis here who are fluent in English .
I prefer the mentioned American , what do u think ?

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Sorry , we apologized to the American friend , bcz we ain't writtem the text yet and perhaps it may contain words shoud be said by Muslims .
So pleeease , don't you know any one ? :(

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
In that case, if you can't find anyone else to help out with this, then feel free to PM me as to what is required and I'll see if I can be of any use.

:salam2:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Ok , Thank you sister !

I'm amazed the brothers living in the west (and some eastern ones too) didn't offer help. I mean loads here have really good english. Ukht, if you still need help. I think I can knock on a brothers door. Lemme know if nothing works out. I "think" he'll agree to help Inshaa`Allaah.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
I'm amazed the brothers living in the west (and some eastern ones too) didn't offer help. I mean loads here have really good english. Ukht, if you still need help. I think I can knock on a brothers door. Lemme know if nothing works out. I "think" he'll agree to help Inshaa`Allaah.

Ok ask him , sister .
But please I want native English speaker , otherwise I would easily choose from my family .
and thank you so much <3

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Ok ask him , sister .
But please I want native English speaker , otherwise I would easily choose from my family .
and thank you so much <3

I'll request him. He may not be a native (I don't know him that well) but as far as I'm guessing he's one of those born and grown up in the west. Would that do?

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

May Allah bless this work of you and friends sister. :)

By the way, I am not a native English speaker. :(

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

idawah

asalaamu alaykum wr wb.

Sister, please private message me your email address and the text which needs reading. I'll try to find you something.

idawah

asalaamu alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh

You can actually use this:

http://text-to-speech.imtranslator.net/

It uses the American Accent, with a Male or Females voice in English. It sounds really professional and its free.

All you do is type what you want him to say, and then click on 'Say it', wait a few moments and then click on the Play button, and it will read it out to you.