Video Yusuf Estes Journey to Islam. How he became Muslim.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/estes1.jpg[/imgleft]
Brother Yusuf Estes was a Christian Preacher, but Alhamdulillah he found the light of Islam and became a Muslim.
He gives a very interesting little talk here about his life.. Infact, he looked at Arabs and Muslims in a negative light and only knew what the media presented to him.
It was through his interaction with Muslim people and from studying Islam that he came to understand Islam and know that it was definitely the Truth.
He became enlightened with regards to the true belief in God and in Jesus.
Its quite funny too. Islamic information Video.

[vg]-7657333391410735923[/vg]

Anssam12

Allah (SWT) is Noor (Light), & guides to HIS Noor (Light), Whom HE (SWT) likes, HE (SWT) had guided you, to his straight path, please hold to it firmly, to win this world & hereafter InshAllah.

Allah (SWT) did not create this world randomly, every thing in it has an orbit or a path, and this path should lead us to Allah (SWT) (The Noor). Thanks for Allah (SWT) for sending us The Map (The Noble Quraan), & Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) as an explainer & guider in this world, to show us the right path (his Sunnah) that leads to wide & deep ocean of Noor (ALLAH) SWT, which is full of precious & valuable things of this world & hereafter.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Just want to say he is mashallah great person, He came to our mosque more than once he just reminde me of my Grand father there is a Noor in his face wallahi, May Allah give him good health and reward him for all good things he have been doing for Dawah,

his web sites

http://www.islamtomorrow.com/

Salaam alikom

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

:ma: That is really brilliant,that the brother came to the straight path!:biggrin:

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path. (Ameen):)

:jazaak: for sharing the video with us.

:wasalam:

alfatih

assalamu alaikom,
I love Yusuf Estes for the sake of Allah.
He made me love and understand Islam more an more.
His way of explaining things makes Islam very easy to understand to everyone.
please brothers and sisters in Islam make more people watch his videos. share his web sites with your friends and with people you know.
here is a list of some of his websites on the internet:

www.islamtomorrow.com
www.islamalways.com
www.islamyesterday.com
www.watchislam.com
www.hearislam.com
www.searchforislam.com

May Allah give him and us Health and long life, so we can share the message of islam with more people.

mistrx

Come as you are..
selamunaleykum!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Hello everybody. As all the muslims here i am also very happy about yusuf being muslim.

I have a book, from a man who was also a priest then converted to islam. This book is in turkish, so I will try to translate his story here, as possible as I can. I find it very interesting, and I think this is the right place I should tell this story. Though I am not the best storyteller. And English is not my mothertounge. But inshallah, with the help of god, I'll write you the journey of this man.

ok.. Some informations before I start:

Name of the book: Tuhfetü'l-Erib fi'r-reddi 'alâ ehli's-salib

Written in: 1420 a.d.(821 Hicri)!!

Autor: Anselmo Turmeda (Abdullah Tercüman), who was born in Mallorca.

(French translation: J. Spiro Paris 1886)

This book is not just about the life of Anselmo Turmeda. He himself wrote about his conversion and the main topic in his book is denying christianity. As he was a christian priest converted into islam he explains in a very good way why he became muslim and denies christianity.

So the book has three chapters

I. Acceping Islam and moving to Tunesia
II. His life as a muslim in Tunesia (and the good manners of Emir Ebu'l-Faris Abdü'l-Aziz'
III. Denying Christianity and proving Muhammed (s.a.v) to be the las prophet.

----------------------
--------------------------

Yet to the story:

From church to mosque

Anselmo was born in mallorca, then he studied christianity in Lorida (Spain) after that in Bologne (Italy). In this time there were Muslims in Andalusia (Spain, Khalifat of Cordoba).

At the age of 6 he started his religous studies, 4 years in Mallorca learning Bible, Logic and Linguistics, then he moved to Katalonia (Lorina, Spain) to recieve a professional education, he stood 6 years there, learning astrology and medicine (the teaching staff are christian priest) and after that 4 years bible in various languages.

After that he moved to Neapel and stood 10 years there with Nikola Mertil a hihgly respected priest. One day Nikola felt ill and he couldn't go to the church, in the teaching lounge of the church students were discussing about Peraklit the next messenger (prophet) after Isa (Jesus).
Anselmo who listened to this debate, returned to Nikola to ask him about Peraklit.

Nikola told him that he is converted to Islam, and Peraklit is the last Prophed Muhammed (s.a.v). He adviced Anselmo to become muslim too and move to a muslim country whe he has the chance. Anselmo asked Nikole why he is not doing this. Nikola told him that he has recieved the truth about Islam at a very old age, and with the wealth he has got, he did not want to risk death when christians find out that he has converted, and he feared poverty when moving to a muslim country. so he told Anselmo to move to Tunis.

Anselmo went back to Mallorca, after 6 months he went to Sicilia where he waited 5 months to get a ship to Tunis. He stood at a christian residence in Tunis for 4 months. After that he was informed that at the palace, emir's doctor knew a christian language.

He went to the palace and told him that he wants to become muslim. Emir Ebü'l Abbas was very happy about his decision.

Anselmo told Ebü'l Abbas, that before he converts to islam, he should invite the heads of the christian minority to the palace and ask them about his person to avoid people talking bad about him after he becomes a muslim.

Ebü'l Abbas said, that his request was almost the same way Abdullah ibni Selam did to our Prophet (s.a.v) when he converted to Islam from Judaism.
-------------

Abdullah ibn Selam (Husain when jew) was a high educated jewish scholar who came to Ebâ Eyyubs (the man who died with 80 years in Istanbul while trying to capture it) house when Muhammed (s.a.v) was his guest.

After Abdallah ibn Selam looked at Muhammed's (s.a.v.) face precisely he said "This face is not the face of a liar" and immediately converted to Islam.

He said to Muhammed (s.a.v): Ya Resulallah, the jewish will defame me if they hear I became muslim. Please invite the Jewish scholars and ask them about me, before they hear that I became muslim.

The scholars told Muhammed (s.a.v) that Abdullah ibni Selam is the greatest scholar among them.
as a response Muhammed (s.a.v.) asked them: What if he bacame muslim?
They told him that this would not be possible.
So Abdullah appeared to the conversation and, said the Shahada. And asked the jews why they do not come to Iman.
As a response to that the jews said to abdullah: you are the most illiterate of us, you are a liar..
------------------

So the Emir asked the Christian scholars whether Anselmo is a good person or not.
They told him that he is a very wise man and that they don't know a person who knows about christianity more than him. Emir as response: 'What if he became muslim?'
They all replied 'never, this man would never do that!'
After Anselmo appeared and made the shahada they said:
'The only reason why he's became muslim is because he wants to marry, because priests are not allowed to do so.'

Lâ Ilahe Illa Allah

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

:ma: this brother is really educational Islan wise and really entertaining at the same time.

:wasalam:

fatima N

:salam2:​

Brother mabsoot I would like to thank you and enshallah you will keep up your good work with this website.

enshalla takoon el janha men nasibak wa nasibna
ameen

al hamdolilah 3ala din el islam, it is true the more you know about it the more truth you find
:jazaak:

azlina_sam

Alhamdullilah..

Masya-Allah, his speech talk was a breathtaking one.. I truly enjoyed his video.. Insya-Allah, may the Non-Muslims enter to Islam with no doubts.. Islam, one true religion..

:muslim_child:

Azlina Sam
Singapore

pilgrim

Allahu Akbar
Allahu akbar

He is really funny indeed.
And Alhamdulilaah,he has taken the straight part!!!:blackhijab: :muslim_child:

alkotbi26

first i would like to thank the person that made this website filled noor. i found out about this site yesterday and i can't stay away from it.. shukran ya mabsoot wa salam wa alkuim .........

this imam is amazing and inshallah there will be more like him to send the massage inshallah...

[vg]-7657333391410735923[/vg][/QUOTE]