Who is this. . .Shaykh?

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:wasalam:

In brief, no you shouldn't be listening to him as he has strange views.

If you need to know his name, you can look at the related videos and you will find his name.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:wasalam:

In brief, no you shouldn't be listening to him as he has strange views.

If you need to know his name, you can look at the related videos and you will find his name.

I take your word for it, but I need a more detailed answer because my brother will not take my word for it without providing him reasons.

My brother has a liking for his "Future Predictions" related to the "end of times". This person gives a hadeeth or a verse for whatever he says, but the way he says makes me suspicious of him. I know his name. I need to know what's cracked about him.

If you permit, can I write his name (at least) so that someone can help answer my question?

BaraakAllaahu feek.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Wa`alaykumassalam

I couldn't see the content but as per your description seems like its Imran Hosien who has weird future knowledge

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wa`alaykumassalam

I couldn't see the content but as per your description seems like its Imran Hosien who has weird future knowledge
Yep!

The video I posted has been removed by BII, Jazaaha Allaahu khayraa. So would you be able to give me some answers as to why he can't be relied upon?

Sorry BII, the cat's out of the bag here. So I ask my question.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Yep!

The video I posted has been removed by BII, Jazaaha Allaahu khayraa. So would you be able to give me some answers as to why he can't be relied upon?

Sorry BII, the cat's out of the bag here. So I ask my question.

[video=youtube;6DXdQ3qeyUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DXdQ3qeyUs[/video]

alf2

Islam is a way of life
@ Abu Talib ^

Ya'Akhi, you beat me to it!! lol.

Also yes, As Abu Massab says, that guy tries to predict the unseen that only Allah (swt) knows.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
I take your word for it, but I need a more detailed answer because my brother will not take my word for it without providing him reasons.

My brother has a liking for his "Future Predictions" related to the "end of times". This person gives a hadeeth or a verse for whatever he says, but the way he says makes me suspicious of him. I know his name. I need to know what's cracked about him.

If you permit, can I write his name (at least) so that someone can help answer my question?

BaraakAllaahu feek.

:salam2:

I responded to the post while I was in a bit of a hurry. I shouldn't have removed the video without mentioning his name or giving you some information. Sorry about that.

Brother Abu Talib has posted some information about him and his incorrect preaching, so you can share that with your sibling.

May Allah taala keep us all firm on sirat al mustaqeem. Ameen

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
[video=youtube;6DXdQ3qeyUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DXdQ3qeyUs[/video]
@ Abu Talib ^

Ya'Akhi, you beat me to it!! lol.
BaraakAllaahu feek/i both of you. That's wonderful and short.
Also yes, As Abu Massab says, that guy tries to predict the unseen that only Allah (swt) knows.

Ukht it worked. My brother turned blacklisted him when he came to know he's a sufi. He really dislikes them. His wish, Pak needs an Abdul Wahab(RahimAllaahu).

I just didn't hear enough of him to know what he was like. Thought I'd ask TTians instead of wasting my time listening to some deviant person.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:

I responded to the post while I was in a bit of a hurry. I shouldn't have removed the video without mentioning his name or giving you some information. Sorry about that.

Brother Abu Talib has posted some information about him and his incorrect preaching, so you can share that with your sibling.

May Allah taala keep us all firm on sirat al mustaqeem. Ameen

Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh.

It's perfectly alright akh. I understand.

I apologize, I thought I replied to this, but instead I had posted the same thing twice.

Ameen.

karu-89

Imran Hossein is not reliable.

why brother because he speaks against the american kingdom of Saudia Arabia ??????????? or because he tells those Hadith which relate the end of taghut regime of Saud .................. and secondaly brother Wajjadi Akkari is very younger to Sheikh Imran Hossain (Rehmatulaaleh) and in experience too so he brother should not speak about Sheikh

- - - Updated - - -

Imran Hossein is not reliable.

why brother because he speaks against the american kingdom of Saudia Arabia ??????????? or because he tells those Hadith which relate the end of taghut regime of Saud .................. and secondaly brother Wajjadi Akkari is very younger to Sheikh Imran Hossain (Rehmatulaaleh) and in experience too so he brother should not speak about Sheikh

karu-89

BaraakAllaahu feek/i both of you. That's wonderful and short.

Ukht it worked. My brother turned blacklisted him when he came to know he's a sufi. He really dislikes them. His wish, Pak needs an Abdul Wahab(RahimAllaahu).

I just didn't hear enough of him to know what he was like. Thought I'd ask TTians instead of wasting my time listening to some deviant person.

please brother correct your misunderstanding Sheikh Imran Hossain (Rahimullah) is not a sufi and yes Pakistan needs Sheikh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahab (Rahimullah) .................

Abu Talib

Feeling low
How can he be a Sheikh when he said he studied about Gog & Magog for 15 years he's sheikh of gog and magog. There are alot of big talkers like that but do nothing to do in reality its easy to speak but impossible to do.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

please brother
Sister!!!

correct your misunderstanding Sheikh Imran Hossain (Rahimullah) is not a sufi and yes Pakistan needs Sheikh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahab (Rahimullah) .................
I can neither confirm nor deny that. I just know three things about him. 1) His ideas are opposed by the majority of our much more respectful,noble, learned and intelligent 'Ulama, 2) He speaks of the unseen as if he has knowledge of it when only Allaah knows about it. And 3) I saw some youtube user under the name of "Naqshbandi" uploading his videos. I don't think I trust Naqshbandi's or whatever. The name seems too sufi to trust.

No sane person will hate him for that.

Idris16

why brother because he speaks against the american kingdom of Saudia Arabia ??????????? or because he tells those Hadith which relate the end of taghut regime of Saud
Nope, I am not for KSA regime, Imran Hosein isnt upon the Aqeeda of Ahlus Sunnah, why does he say paper money is haram and riba and calls it dajjal? Why does he say to the Salafis if they try to understand texts literally they wont understand the world? Why does he say the mujahideen of Syria are terrorists and he also defends shia protests in Bahrain. He seems close to Rafidha such as Hizb al-Laat and Iranian rafidi regime. May Allah guide him.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Nope, I am not for KSA regime, Imran Hosein isnt upon the Aqeeda of Ahlus Sunnah, why does he say paper money is haram and riba and calls it dajjal? Why does he say to the Salafis if they try to understand texts literally they wont understand the world? Why does he say the mujahideen of Syria are terrorists and he also defends shia protests in Bahrain. He seems close to Rafidha such as Hizb al-Laat and Iranian rafidi regime. May Allah guide him.

SubhanAllah akhee some Allawi quoted him to me on Syria [video=youtube;-DK46Ig55eA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DK46Ig55eA[/video]
Astaghfirullah,Ameen to your duas.