Assalamalaikum everybody! :)

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Alright so I'm quite tired but i guess i can manage to write a quickie! :)
I'm a 17 and a half year old girl and am currently doing my Advanced Level! I'm Alhamdullilah from a muslim family but I believe being a muslim is not enough, we have to become Momineen to fulfill the basic need of our arrival on earth.
They say one is the sort of company one has, and having that in today's time is as bad as impossible. So joining this forum along with two other forums (whyislam and sisters.islamway) is my own little effort of having that specific Islamic company a muslim's soul should always crave for.
I hope and pray to Allah (swt) to help me become a mominah and the rest of the ummah momineen. Ameen.

*I will try to write more about me and about what brought me over here in a day or two Insha Allah! :SMILY259:
Take care everyone

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Wa 'alaykum assalam sis.

I'm 17 as well. :D welcome to TTI! Glad to have you here!

(Make sure you join the Sisters' Section :D)

Awh really? Wow, good to know! :shake: When did you turn 17? I'm about to turn 18 Alhamdullilah in around 3 months and a few days! :p
And sure, just tell me where it is, i'm still new to this forum and I've still got alot more to learn about it! :p (You're not talking about the sisters' club are ya? Cuz i've already sent a request there, hope it gets accepted soon!) :blackhijab:

xAllahKnowsBestx

Awh really? Wow, good to know! :shake: When did you turn 17? I'm about to turn 18 Alhamdullilah in around 3 months and a few days! :p
And sure, just tell me where it is, i'm still new to this forum and I've still got alot more to learn about it! :p (You're not talking about the sisters' club are ya? Cuz i've already sent a request there, hope it gets accepted soon!) :blackhijab:

Masha'Allah, I turned 17 three months ago (April) :D

Oh, and I meant the Sisters' Club. See ya there :p

all4islam

Walikum Salam Wa Rahmatuillah Wa Barakatuhu,

welcome to TTI sister..hope you will enjoy the stay Inshaallah.
oh by the way Ramadan Mubarak:muslima:

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!

Oh that's cool. So youre like what, 6 months younger to me? That shouldnt be a problem. I hope to see us becoming true friends in the future sister! :)

And i just logged in after quite some days, I hope they've accepted my request by now.

Stay blessed.

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Walikum Salam Wa Rahmatuillah Wa Barakatuhu,

welcome to TTI sister..hope you will enjoy the stay Inshaallah.
oh by the way Ramadan Mubarak:muslima:

Thankyou so much. I hope that too. I hope this site helps me strengthen my faith and Imaan InshaAllah.
Thankyou soo much again. I wish you and everybody else a very happy and healthy Ramadan Mubarak. I hope this month brings you and the entire muslim ummah uncountable blessings, imaan, prosperity and joy Insha'Allah!

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Jazakallah, I am 18 and just joining TTI, Alhamdulilah!

Inshallah i found this website helpful

Salam

Oh that's so cool. It feels really good to be 18, i dont know why but it does! :p
That's so good to know sister. I hope i find it equally helpful Insha'Allah.
Oh and your name couldnt really go unnoticed from my eyes, is that your real name or something?
Anyway thankyou so much for dropping by sister!! :)
Jazak Allah khair sister! :)

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
wa alaikum as salam,

Welcome to the forum, Hope you like it here, insha'Allah.

Thankyou so much sister. I'm sure i will, seems like a great site to rejuvenate one's faith :ma: Peace and Blessings be to you and the entire Muslim Ummah, Aameen! :)