My introduction

AneesaSofia

Assalumu Allakum,
I have been to this website years ago but have now registered and am fairly new to Islam. I took the Shahada a few years back and could still use some guidance about the religion. I am married. We have two daughters, one is 7 and the other will be 2 soon. We are also expecting our third child. I really don't have an exciting life, I just stay and home with my children and have been taking nursing courses. I came to this website hoping to gain more knowledge about Islam. So if you have any advice, please share I would love it.
Thank you
Brenda

xAllahKnowsBestx

Assalamu 'alaykum sister. :D

Glad to have you here! Stick around, insha'Allah.. it's a great forum.

And congratulations on your pregnancy. May Allah bless you and your family. :)

MeGladder

Wa `alaykumu s-salām, sister.

My advice is that Join Islamic forums and get involved in discussions. You will no longer be bored InshaAllah. This is a good place for earning knowledge.

strive-may-i

Assalumu Allakum,
I have been to this website years ago but have now registered and am fairly new to Islam. I took the Shahada a few years back and could still use some guidance about the religion. I am married. We have two daughters, one is 7 and the other will be 2 soon. We are also expecting our third child. I really don't have an exciting life, I just stay and home with my children and have been taking nursing courses. I came to this website hoping to gain more knowledge about Islam. So if you have any advice, please share I would love it.
Thank you
Brenda

Walaikum Ssalaam Warahmathullaahi wabarakaatuh.

Keep an eye on this forum, often good things come up. If you have the time, participate. If you have some more time, then search past threads, you will find gems. Bump the good ones. I/We need constant remainders.

Here are some:
- http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=375.
- http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15493
Let know how it works for you.

Note: Always, be wary of whom and where you learn your deen from.

Ramlaan Kareem to you and your family. Include us in your Dua's

sclavus

Assalumu Allakum,
Thank you
Brenda

Good sister, Allah has given you a life, a husband, an offspring, and you are Muslim. If you consider this and think about the rest of ths World, you'll be extremely happy!

Ask your questionsm we4ll be glad to help out!

Peace and blessings!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:wasalam:
:salam2:
to all.

Welcome to tti sister,
Glad that you've decided to join
us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,guide and protect all muslim~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

a_stranger

Wa alaikim alsalam wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh

You are most welcome dear sister, may Allah bless you and your family and keep faith firm in our hearts.
Dear I think it is very exciting to have small children to care for. They are gifts from Allah . To raise them in Islamic manner is a great gaol in life.
With regards