Bangladesh Closed Humanitarian Access to BURMA

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
"The United States is deeply concerned by the Government of Bangladesh’s stated intent to shut down nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) that have been providing critical humanitarian aid to Rohingya residing in Bangladesh. We urge the Government of Bangladesh to permit these NGOs to continue providing humanitarian assistance to the Rohingya, other vulnerable individuals fleeing the violence in Burma’s Rakhine State, and the local Bangladeshi population in the Bangladesh-Burma border region.

We are continuing to monitor ethnic and sectarian tensions in Burma’s Rakhine State and continue to call for restraint, an end to violence, and the upholding of principles of nondiscrimination, tolerance, and religious freedom. We have consistently urged the Burmese Government to reach a peaceful resolution as soon as possible and to bring those responsible for the violence to justice in a timely manner and in accordance with due process."

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2012/08/196145.htm

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
http://gulfnews.com/news/world/othe...ribe-finds-no-welcome-in-bangladesh-1.1061074

Victims aren't even WELCOMED in Bangladesh.

How the hell do you expect Muslims to be safe, when their own brothers next door are pushing them back to harms way?

This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. Shame on the Bangladesh Government. They're a disgrace to not only Islam, but to humanity in general. Bangladesh is better off under Pakistani control!

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Sadly these things happened. When Jews were being killed European countries began closing their doors.
And i believe Jordan began closing their doors to Palestinians.

islamdonlyway

nothing new really. in the past many neighboring countries have closed their doors to the country that is inflicted. It's specially worse when you have a corrupt government like the Bangladeshi government (most 'muslim' governments are corrupted anyway).

brother abd_al_hadi- lets not get to the cases of 'Bangladesh is better off under Pakistani control' because your just going to cause more hatred.

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
Shame on the Bangladesh Government. They're a disgrace to not only Islam, but to humanity in general. Bangladesh is better off under Pakistani control!

Trust me, you don't know the half of it. Bangladeshis are super racist and generally quite frustrating to deal with. I'm ashamed to be one.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
"The United States is deeply concerned

Um hmm, really so deeply concerned that they ignore it completely. I mean where did the war against terrorism champ ran off too this time?
They're a disgrace to not only Islam, but to humanity in general. Bangladesh is better off under Pakistani control!
You don't want the dogs called Pakistani rulers eating anymore people bro. Zardari would eat all aid himself.
I must say though, Pakistan does have a slightly better record of helping refugee than most other countries, Alhumdulillah.

Trust me, you don't know the half of it. Bangladeshis are super racist and generally quite frustrating to deal with. I'm ashamed to be one.
Don't be. Inshaa`Allaah help them. If you are in your country. You are very close to them and the best in position to extend a helping hand. Help them, be there for them. Even if one man from Bangladesh stands up and helps them, it's still a man from your country. Someone to be proud of.

Kakorot

Bangladesh is better off under Pakistani control!

What the Bangladeshi government are doing is disgraceful but this comment really ticked me off. How would Bangladesh be better under Pakistani control? What, with thousands of fellow Muslims being killed and raped by their fellow Pakistani Muslim brothers? I think not!

I know you're upset, as well all are- but be careful with what you say because in the past thousands (I don't know if millions) of Bangladeshi Muslims died because of Pakistani rulers.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
My sincere apology. I wasn't thinking about the Bangladeshi civilians at the moment of writing that. It was towards the gov't officials. Its just sad to know that where ever we go, we see the same few corrupt individuals who somehow make their way to leadership.